剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Right under our nose.
我们要打给哥谭警局 让他们逮捕他
We need to call the GCPD and get him arrested.
罪名是什么
Based on what?
我和你还要去和那个警♥察♥局长
Some crazy horror story
说一些不可思议的恐怖故事吗
you and I tell the very same police commissioner
就是他错误地指控我谋杀
who wrongly accused me of murder
这还是不到四个月前的事
no less than 4 months ago?
-这是事实 -但只有那个疯子才能证实
- It's the truth. - Which can only be corroborated by a lunatic,
而哥谭的人都以为他死了
who everyone in Gotham thinks is dead.
这件事我们要仔细斟酌
We need to think this through.
你有什么建议 我们杀了他 埋尸灭迹
What do you suggest, we kill him, bury his body,
然后继续生活吗
and go on with our lives?
起床了 你个王八蛋
Rise and shine, you son of a bitch.
我在等爱丽丝
I was expecting Alice.
我比她更坏
Well, you got one meaner.
你想让我先一拳打在你脸上
Do you want me to start with your nose
还是砸你的膝盖
or your kneecaps?
最亲爱的妈咪是谁
Who is "Mommy dearest"?
这个嘛
Well...
爱丽丝在和游戏大♥师♥玩游戏
Alice is playing games against the master of games.
不 我不会让她赢的
No. I'm not going to let her win.
你没有我了解爱丽丝
You don't know Alice like I do.
我知道我过去六年都在欺骗哥谭
I know I spent the last 6 years fooling Gotham,
欺骗你过世的妻子
your late wife,
还有你们俩
and the both of you.
毛毛虫要干什么
What is the caterpillar doing?
为什么你亲生父亲把你关在这里
Why would your own father lock you here
灌你吸毒气
and poison you like this?
他想让我看到真♥相♥
He wanted me to see the truth.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这个毒气
The toxin--
他想释放我最大的恐惧
He wanted me to unlock my greatest fear,
事实证明
and as it turns out,
你这个神经病
you psychotic bitch,
我最大的恐惧就是你
my greatest fear is you!
老鼠 住手
Mouse... stop.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你毁了我们的家
You... destroyed our family,
-现在... -不
- and now... - No.
-你最大的恐惧会毁掉你 -不
- Your greatest fear will destroy you. - No.
恐惧毒气
不
No.
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no.
砍掉你的头
Off with your head!
一周后再来让我看看你的恢复情况好吗
So pop by in a week, and I'll see how you're healing, OK?
-谢谢 -应该的
- Thank you. - Of course.
这就是我久仰大名的诊所
So this is the clinic I've heard so much about.
你来了 太好了
You're here. Good.
我打给你是因为我有贝丝的消息
So I called because I have Beth news.
-凯特呢 -我想你也打给她了吧
- Where's Kate? - I figured you'd also call her.
你不是她的守护人吗
Aren't you, like, her keeper?
你不是她妹妹吗
Aren't you, like, her sister?
我有贝丝谋杀案的线索
I got a lead on Beth's murderer.
-是他杀死贝丝的吗 -不是
- That guy killed Beth? - No.
他是来打流感针的
He came in for a flu shot,
但是他看到我们的宣传♥单♥
but he saw our flyer.
狗先生
Mr. Dog...
-叫我疯狗就好 -把你和我说的话告诉他
- Just Mad Dog. - Yeah. Well, just tell him what you told me.
我看到你在找的车了
Saw the car you're looking for.
1000美金悬赏
与一辆90年浅蓝色四门轿车相关的任何信息
牌照开头为7U8
行吧 看着是合法途径
Ok. This seems legitimate.
车在哪里
Where was it?
30号♥公路格林街那边的垃圾场
Junkyard off the 30 at Green.
颜色和车牌都一样
Same color, Same partial plates.
你没想到拍张照吗 疯狗
You didn't think to take a picture, Mad Dog?
-你有什么意见吗 -没有 我们相信你
- You got a problem with that? - No. We believe you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我确定你刚就是把一千块钱
Pretty sure you just gave a thousand bucks
送给一个脸上有纹身的家伙
to a guy with a face tattoo.
他是我们找到杀死贝丝的人的第一条线索
He is our first lead towards finding Beth's killer.
你真要拉我一起去这个垃圾场吗
You're really dragging me to this junkyard?
严格来说 是你开车
Technically, you're driving.
行吧
Ok.
分别这么多年
After so many years apart,
我和儿子重新开始生活的唯一办法
the only way my son and I could start our life anew
就是让他相信爱丽丝是毁了我们家的敌人
was if he believed Alice was his enemy who destroyed our family.
我用了一些
He was quite suggestable to the idea
跟老同事要来的混合药之后
after I used a little concoction
他还挺容易受影响的
from an old colleague.
你们可能听说过他
You may have heard of him.
乔纳森·克莱恩博士
Dr. Jonathan Crane?
即稻草人 研发出恐惧毒气
恐惧毒气 稻草人的作案手法
Fear toxin. Scarecrow's M.O.
触发你最大的恐惧
Triggers your greatest fear.
现在爱丽丝就是他最大的恐惧
And now Alice is his.
就如同哥谭的其他所有人
Much like the rest of Gotham,
老鼠也以为爱丽丝已经死了
Mouse thinks that Alice is dead.
看到自己最大的恐惧出现在面前
Seeing his greatest fear manifested in front of him,
老鼠绝对会崩溃的
Mouse will undoubtedly snap.
要我说 他现在大概正在
My guess is by now he's dosing her
给爱丽丝用大量的致幻剂
with insurmountable amounts of the hallucinogen himself.
除非尽快注射肾上腺素
Unless adrenaline is administered soon,
她也不久于人世了
she'll be gone forever.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我可以告诉你她在哪里
I'll tell you where she is...
条件是放我自♥由♥
In return for my freedom.
绝不可能
Not happening.
至今为止 爱丽丝一直非常专注
Alice until now has been focused.
她的计划一直精密周全 目标明确
Her plans are always calculated, pointed.
总是尽量缩小连带伤害
Collateral damage is minimized,
但是接触过如此大量的药物之后
but this type of chemical exposure
她再也不会那样了
will undo all of that.
爱丽丝还紧握的最后一丝理智
Any wisps of sanity Alice is clinging to
都会随风消散
will dissolve in the wind.
如果她没从最近的屋顶跳楼自杀
If she doesn't jump off the nearest rooftop,
那么
well, then...
我猜她会完全崩溃
I imagine she'll unravel completely,
拿出核武器对付哥谭
out herself to Gotham in the process of going nuclear.
等到核爆了 我可不想在爆♥炸♥范围里
I would hate to be in the blast radius when that happens.
爸 住手 爸
Dad, stop! Stop, Dad!
爸
Dad!
你要是杀了他 我们和他也没两样了
If you kill him, then we are no better than he is.
更别说你们再也找不到
Not to mention you'll never find out
爱丽丝在哪里受煎熬
where Alice is being tortured.
我只能想象她内心的黑暗
I can only imagine the darkness she has inside of her.
我有预感 我知道现在见到了谁
I have a feeling I know exactly who's paying her a visit.
谁
Who?
最亲爱的妈咪
Mommy dearest.
打扰一下 王后陛下
I beg pardon, Your majesty.
放在那边 姑娘
Put it there, girl.
我曾经和你一样漂亮
I was as beautiful as you once.
你依然很漂亮 女士
You're still beautiful, ma'am.
我现在就像马戏团一样
I'm a circus act.
拴个氧气罐就像是栓只狗
Leashed to this can of air like it's my damn dog.
你根本不知道你有多幸运
You have no idea how lucky you are.
我的一生都荒废在一个男人身上
I wasted my life with a man
那个老不死的根本没爱过我
who never loved me and took too long to die.
现在我不仅孤身一人了
Now not only am I alone,
我现在又老又孤单
I'm alone and old.
我很抱歉 陛下
I'm sorry, Your majesty.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表