剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
不过目前这里最可疑的女人
though so far the most suspicious woman here
也只是有三张违停罚单
has 3 outstanding parking tickets.
怎么了
What?
那是索菲吗
Is that Sophie?
♪ 你最好明白 ♪
♪ Better get it, girl ♪
♪ 你最好明白 ♪
♪ You better get it, girl ♪
谁来写下我的讣告
Someone write my obituary
因为你把我美死了
because I am dead!
谢谢 不过我就是想融入场合
Thanks, but I'm just blending in.
我来是为了工作
I'm here for work.
你肯定有的忙的
Well, you are definitely working something.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
那是索菲 对吧
So that's the Sophie, huh?
没错
Yep.
她跟你分手的 对吧
She...broke up with you, right?
因为
Because...
我去那边转转
I'll be in the field.
气泡水
Sparkling water...
加了一点伏特加
With a little vodka.
玛丽
Mary...
我在工作
I'm working.
我知道 这里其他人都一样
Oh, I know. So does everyone else in here.
你得放松一点
You need to chill.
我得找到夜曲
I need to find Nocturna.
她昨晚给蝙蝠女侠下了药
She drugged Batwoman last night,
差点把她杀了
Nearly killed her.
-我没听说这事 -大家都不知道
- I didn't hear that. - No one did.
除了你 我闻到了一股浓烈的秘密味道
Except you. I'm getting a strong whiff of earl grey.
说吧
Spill.
我可能在我的人抓她之前把她放走了
I may have freed her before my guys could bring her in.
-真的吗 -敢跟你♥爸♥说
- Really? - Tell your dad,
你就死定了
and I'll kill you.
这料太猛了 我可舍不得分享
Oh, this tea is way too enjoyable for me to squander.
麻烦来杯龙舌兰
Tequila, please.
索菲
Soph.
怎么了 干嘛
What? What?
你应该
You should...
不
No.
抱歉 我是不是特别没礼貌
Sorry. Did I just totally cut in between you guys
打扰你们两个了
like the rudest person ever?
没有 没什么 我们只是
No. You're fine. We were just--
我是艾尔
Hi. Elle.
索菲
Sophie.
猜猜谁今天差点跟你穿同样的裙子来
Guess who almost wore that exact dress tonight.
还好我没穿 不然我肯定
I'm glad I didn't. I would have felt
心里有落差
incredibly less than.
我相信如果你穿了会很好看
Oh. I'm sure you would have looked great.
天啊 凡塔西亚 你来了
Oh, my god! Fantasia, hi!
玛丽
Mary.
去去就回
BRB.
话说回来 索菲 你是干什么的
So, sophie, what do you do?
基地呼叫凯特 我有实质性的进展了
Base to Kate, we've got a legit lead here.
艾尔·斯堪特林 28岁 黑头发 有被捕记录
Elle Scantlin, 28, dark hair, arrest record,
工作跟兽医的药相关
and works in veterinary medicine.
这就意味着能获取到克他命
Which means she has access to ketamine.
哪一个是她
Which one is she?
她是
Well, she's...
正在卖♥♥力撩索菲的那个
The one all over sophie right now.
长官 我正要去找你
Sir, I was just coming to find you.
我们弄到了仓库内部的
We were able to grab the surveillance footage
监控录像
from inside the warehouse.
-我们知道谁是夜曲吗 -很不幸还不知道
- Do we know who Nocturna is? - Unfortunately no.
那我还有一堆别的事要处理
Then I have a dozen other things I need to be dealing with.
长官 我是唯一一个知道这上面内容的人
Sir, I'm the only one who knows about what's on here.
如果你选择袖手旁观
If you choose to do nothing,
这有可能完全消失
it can completely vanish,
但是我觉得您有必要看一眼
but I do think you need to see it.
♪ 如果你不想看到我 ♪
♪ If you don't want to see me ♪
♪ 彻彻底底疯狂 ♪
♪ Did a full 180, crazy ♪
据点
♪ 想想我过去的样子 ♪
♪ Thinking about the way I was ♪
索菲肯定只是在套她话
Sophie's just working her,
只是试图弄明白她是不是夜曲
you know, just trying to figure out if it's Nocturna.
过分认真
Convincingly so.
没有人那么搞笑
No one is that funny.
她看起来挺幽默的
She seems to be a little funny.
我们可以坐在这里一起录一个反应视频
So we can either sit here and make a reaction video,
或者你可以在那边
or you could go out there
亲自看看这个艾尔·斯堪特林到底是谁
and figure out who Elle Scantlin is yourself.
我会看起来像一个吃醋的前任
I'll look like a jealous ex.
或者一个抓到连环杀人狂的英雄
Or a hero who catches a serial killer.
你那么想抓就你去
You go if you're so eager.
你可是蝙蝠女侠 我只是一个系夜光领带的人
You're batwoman! I'm wearing a glow-in-the-dark tie.
索菲是在紧张的叠餐巾吗
Is Sophie doing the nervous napkin fold?
又笑又脸红又叠餐巾的
Smiling, blushing, folding.
你再也别想离开蝙蝠洞了
You are never leaving the Batcave again, ok?
乌鸦安保公♥司♥的 然而你看着挺有前途的
Crows Security, and here you seemed so promising.
这么说你不是我们的客户了
Take it you're not one of our clients.
我们家在我还小的时候用过
My family used the Crows when I was a kid.
我曾经很享受埃迪送我上学
I used to love having Eddie walk me to school
而且家里有人保护的感觉
and having the guys protect the house.
这些年发生了什么变化
So what changed?
我长大了
I grew up.
我意识到相对于真正的保护来说
I realized they're more of a status symbol
那更像是一种身份的象征
than actual protection,
如果非要让我支持某人触犯法律
and if I'm going to root for someone who skirts the law
还不用追责 那我支持蝙蝠女侠
and lacks accountability, it's gonna be Batwoman,
再说了从头到脚的紧身皮衣 我喜欢
and the head-to-toe black leather certainly doesn't hurt.
那其实不是皮的
It's not leather actually.
那是防弹的纳米科技
It's bulletproof nanotech.
据说在地球独一无二
Supposedly nothing like it on the planet.
很详细的细节啊
Intimate details.
你俩以前搞过
You two ever thrown down?
酒吧请客
On the house.
凯特
Kate, hey.
多谢了 这杯酒
Thanks for the drink.
-我是艾尔 -凯特
- I'm Elle. - Kate.
天啊
Oh, dear.
你是玛丽·汉密尔顿吧 我是安迪·奥斯特加德
Mary Hamilton, right? Andi Ostergaard.
我关注[跟踪]你了
I follow you...
网上 不是生活中
Online, not in real life.
那么 你们两个是怎么认识的
So, uh, how do you two know each other?
我们不认识 这是刚见面
We don't. We just met.
我们这就开始吵第一架了
And we're already having our first fight.
蝙蝠女侠 支持还是反对
Batwoman--pro or con?
蝙蝠女侠
Batwoman?
这绝对要留疤了
That is definitely gonna leave a mark.
天啊
Oh, my god.
抱歉 血让我...
Sorry. Blood makes me,
能给我杯水吗
Can I get some water?
抱歉 我是个晕血的胆小鬼
I'm sorry. I'm a lightheaded blood wimp.
没事吧 凯特
Everything ok, Kate?
没事
I think so.
指挥官凯恩
需要你尽快回总部
有任务
Duty calls.
小心用刀
Be careful with that knife.
我会的
I will.
我开的是i8 新款
I drive an i8, the new one.
从来没把自己当成宝马女 但是也不错
Never really saw myself as a beemer chick, but it's pretty sweet.
-你是和同伴一起来的吗 -什么
- So you here with anyone? - What?
玛丽
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表