剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
夜曲知道沙漠玫瑰的事吗
that Nocturna knew about the desert rose?
玛丽之所以活着 是因为我救了她
Because Mary is alive because, I saved her.
你叫她去找玛丽
You sent her after Mary.
当然是我 不是玛丽死就是我亡
Of course I did. It was Mary's life or mine,
总得有人选我一次
and someone had to choose me for once.
如果你让想我有内疚感 我没有
If you want me to feel guilty, I don't.
永远也不会有
I never will,
尤其是在你做出这种事之后
not after everything you've done.
我不相信你
See, I don't believe you.
我认为你内心深处
I think somewhere deep down
小小的一部分松了口气 因为我活下来了
there's a teeny, tiny part of you that's relieved I lived,
你并没有完全救不了我
that you hadn't quite failed at saving me.
人们把夜曲叫做吸血鬼
And they call Nocturna a vampire
而你就像寄生虫一样 吸走了我的内疚感
when all you do is feed off my guilt like the parasite you are.
所以你是说你有内疚感
So you're saying that you feel guilty.
你的最终目的是什么 爱丽丝
What's the end game, Alice?
你为什么救玛丽
Why'd you save Mary?
为了向你证明
To prove to you
你让我死是有多蠢
how stupid you were for letting me die.
蠢
Stupid?
蠢到以为我妹妹还有得救
Stupid was thinking that my sister was redeemable.
蠢到说服乌鸦别杀你
Stupid was convincing the Crows not to kill you.
蠢到把你从哥谭河里救起来
Stupid was rescuing you from the Gotham River,
说服老爸说我能找回贝丝
convincing dad that I could get Beth back.
蠢到以为你
Stupid was thinking that you could
永远都值得我去竭尽全力
ever, ever possibly be worth it.
但也许我不想让让你放弃我
But maybe I don't want you to give up on me.
只有两个人去看过老鼠
Mouse only had two visitors--
你和坎贝尔博士
You and a Dr. Campbell.
对于这位坎贝尔博士 我们都知道些什么
What do we know about this Dr. Campbell?
猜到你会问
Figured you'd ask.
哥谭最顶尖的整形医生
Gotham's most elite plastic surgeon,
二十年吸脂和整鼻经验
20 years of lipo, rhino.
这下有意思了
Now this is interesting.
六年前 他休了一次假
6 years ago, he took a sabbatical.
回来的时候 和妻子离了婚
When he returned, divorced his wife,
开始专门从事烧伤儿童患者的
started specializing in facial reconstruction
面部重建
of child burn victims.
六年前吗
6 years ago, hmm?
你的故事真是漫长又悲伤 坎贝尔博士
What a long and sad tale you have, Dr. Campbell,
还是说我该叫你奥古斯特·卡特莱特
or should I perhaps call you August Cartwright?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
毛毛虫想要说服全世界
Is the caterpillar trying to convince the world
说自己是蝴蝶吗
that's he's a butterfly?
如果是这样的话
If so...
我会跟着他找到你
I will follow him to you...
我的小老鼠
My little mouse,
然后我们一起
and together...
扯掉他的翅膀
we will pull off his wings.
钉死她 她完蛋了 哥谭
Put a stake in her. She is done, Gotham.
多亏有乌鸦安保公♥司♥ 我们当地的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Our local two-fanged menace is en route to Arkham
正在被押送去阿卡姆的路上
thanks to Crows Security.
看来他们不需要设立一个特别的亡灵部门
Turns out they didn't need a special undead division
来执行这次逮捕行动
for this bust
因为夜曲 又名纳塔莉亚‧奈特
because Nocturna, AKA Natalia Knight,
只是一个再普通不过 而且有皮肤病的凡人
is just your run-of-the-mill mortal with a skin condition
并且利用牙齿来给受害者注射克他命麻醉剂
and dental implants that injected ketamine into her victims.
即便如此 她的确造成了伤害
That said, she did do her damage...
克他命
Ketamine?
你的血液里有特别的K粉
You have special K in your blood.
克他命
Ketamine?
等等
Wait.
我要找到夜曲
I need to find Nocturna.
她昨晚给蝙蝠女侠下了毒
She drugged Batwoman last night.
耳朵里带着隐藏式耳机直接和自己老板通话
With a hidden earpiece to direct line into his boss?
我该走了 抱歉
I have to go. Sorry.
凯特
Kate...
你绝对是蝙蝠女侠
You are totally Batwoman.
♪ 我讨厌你离开 ♪
♪ I hate when you go ♪
♪ 也我讨厌你来 ♪
♪ But I hate when you're here ♪
♪ 我一个人很好 ♪
♪ I was fine all alone ♪
我以为他们禁止用这个了
I thought they banned this thing.
是的 但我又不能直接给你发短♥信♥
They did, but I couldn't exactly silde into your DMs.
我上司发现我们一直在合作
See, my boss found out we've been working together.
该死的
Damn.
该死的
Yeah. Damn.
没有这份工作 我就会失去自我
I have no idea who I am without my job.
我知道那种感受
I know the feeling.
我都还没到三十岁
I mean... I'm not even 30,
就已经是国内最大安保公♥司♥之一的
and I'm second in command of one
副指挥官
of the biggest security firms in the country.
这是我梦想的工作
This is my dream job.
我只会这些 我的训练就是为了这份工作
It's all I know. It's all I've trained for. I...
如果把这一切都扔掉 那简直是疯了
It would be insane to throw everything away for--
我明白
I-- I get it.
我会保持距离
I'll keep my distance.
♪ 令我 ♪
♪ Making me... ♪
等等
Wait.
♪ 一切全都失控 你的所有问题 ♪
♪ With everything off track, all your trouble ♪
♪ 我深陷在其中 ♪
♪ I'm in too deep ♪
♪ 终于明白那些话 ♪
♪ Now I know what they mean ♪
♪ 事情严重的时候 ♪
♪ When they say it's serious ♪
♪ 为何会这样 ♪
♪ How can this be? ♪
♪ 我们触碰时 如梦似幻 ♪
♪ When we touch, it's a dream ♪
♪ 你令我痴狂 ♪
♪ Oh, you're making me delirious ♪
♪ 这就是爱 ♪
♪ This is love ♪
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表