剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
What am I supposed to do until then?
你是我唯一的亲人
You're the only family I have left,
但我现在都不想和你坐在同一辆车里
and I don't even want to be in this car with you right now.
玛丽 我现在已经焦头烂额
Mary, I have enough going on right now
不需要你再让我感到愧疚
without another guilt trip.
我看不懂你的短♥信♥
Your text doesn't make sense.
线圈加速器不会无缘无故消失
A coil accelerator doesn't just go missing.
有5级安全协议保护着
It's under level 5 security protocol.
那就把迪恩·德弗罗给我找来
Then get me Dean Deveraux.
枪是他造出来的 他会知道是怎么回事
He created the gun. He'll know exactly what's going on.
天啊
Oh, my God.
被谁杀死的
Killed by whom?
德里克·霍尔科姆两分钟前
Derek Holcomb just swiped his badge
刚刚刷♥卡♥离开汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥
at the Hamilton Dynamics exit two minutes ago.
我们要赶在枪手之前找到他
We need to get him before the shooter does.
我看到他了
I see him.
注意 出现第二个热成像
Heads-up. Second heat signature
向西90米
30 feet to the west.
我也看到他了
I see him, too.
蝙蝠洞呼叫蝙蝠女侠
Batcave to Batwoman. There's--
我猜猜 有第三个热成像吗
Let me guess. A third heat signature?
站住 蝙蝠女侠
Not another step, Batwoman.
我要带他走
I'll be bringing him in.
好消息是德里克·霍尔科姆逃走了
Good news-- Derek Holcomb got away.
坏消息是枪手也逃走了
Bad news-- so did the shooter.
凯特·凯恩
Kate Kane.
怎么 我在任何地方都能认出你挥出的重拳
What? I'd recognize that hammer strike anywhere.
毕竟 那是我教你的
After all, I taught it to you.
朱莉娅·潘尼沃斯
Julia Pennyworth.
还以为阿尔弗雷德会教你礼貌待人
Figured Alfred would have taught you better manners.
别把我父亲扯进来
Let's leave my father out of this.
刺客是什么人
Who was that assassin,
你来我的城市做什么
and what the hell are you doing in my city?
干得漂亮 亲爱的老鼠
Good job, sweet mouse,
第一次杀人就是这样
and that is how you kill someone the first time.
我为你杀了两个人
I killed two men for you.
我要求你杀的是三个人
Of the... 3 I requested.
如果我做的每件事都失败三分之一
If I walked around failing at a 1/3 of everything I did,
那我就还会被关在牢房♥里
I'd still be locked in a cell
啃自己的手指甲过活
on a diet of my own fingernails.
老鼠 你能否告诉我们这位朋友
Mouse, can you tell our friend here
我们为什么雇他去杀死那些科学家
why we hired him to kill those scientists?
因为他们是世界上
Because they were the only people on the planet
唯一知道如何制♥造♥那把枪的人
who knew how to make that gun.
所以这把枪现在独一无二了
Which makes this one of a kind.
你瞧 我帮了你老大一个忙
See, I did your boss a favor.
没人能再造出这把枪
Now no one can re-create it.
是时候兑现她对我的承诺了
Time to hand over what she promised me in return.
冷静点 金发小妞
Easy, blondie.
东西在哪
Where is it?
在她确定这枪能用之前
She's not giving you anything
她什么也不会给你
until she finds out that works.
自己拍一张照发给她
Send her a selfie
你拿到欠我的东西时打给我
and give me a call when you have what I'm owed.
他替谁做事
So who does he work for?
狙枪仔吗 任何人都行
The rifle? Anyone and everyone.
所以他很狡猾
That's what makes him slippery.
八个月前 处里派我跟踪他
My agency assigned me to him 8 months ago.
你把恐龙留下来了
You kept dino.
布鲁斯一定会很高兴的
Bruce would be so happy.
狙枪仔怎么会在这里
So how'd the rifle end up here?
印尼首都
我在雅加达跟丢他了
Well, I lost sight of him in Jakarta,
在大都会发现了他的踪迹
Picked up his scent in Metropolis,
然后得知他在哥谭找到了一份工作
and then I followed a tip that he got a job in Gotham.
只要有步♥枪♥出现的地方
Whenever the rifle shows up,
都会留下了死亡和毁灭
he leaves death and destruction in his wake.
我知道这种类型的人
I know the type.
真厉害 跟随你堂哥的脚步
Good for you, following in your cousin's footsteps.
显然布鲁斯比我更会保守秘密
Bruce is apparently better at keeping a secret than I am.
说实话 如果我没记错的话
To be fair, I did teach you that move
我的确教过你这一招和其他招数
and a few others if I recall.
我的天
Holy crap!
别担心 她...
Don't worry. She's--
-朱莉娅 -卢克·福克斯
- Julia? - Luke Fox.
-你怎么来了 -因为公事
- What are you doing here? - Business,
很高兴见到你
Glimpses of pleasure.
你好吗 亲爱的
How you doing, love?
坚守阵地
You know, holding down the fort.
当然了 和你父亲如出一辙
Of course you are. Chip off the old block.
我刚刚和凯特提议
I was just gonna suggest to Kate
我们一起联手抓到这个混♥蛋♥
that we all team up and nab this sniping bastard.
你意下如何
What do you say?
不可能 除非你忘了我们上次联手的事
Not happening unless you forgot the last time we teamed up.
我听不懂
I'm missing something.
我在不列颠群岛撒了个小谎
Kate's still sore at me for a little white lie
凯特到现在还在生我气
I told in the British Isles.
我第一次见到朱莉娅的时候
When I first met Julia,
她假扮是以色列语近身格斗术教练
she was pretending to be a Krav Maga teacher.
那时她刚被军校开除
She'd just been naughtily expelled from military school,
被派去和世界各地的陌生人一起训练
sent off to train with strangers around the world,
布鲁斯叫我去看看他最喜欢的堂妹
and Bruce asked me to check up on his favorite cousin
但又不能让人觉得我是在照看她
without making it seem like I was babysitting.
所以你撒谎 假装对我有感觉
So you lied and pretended that you had a thing for me.
亲爱的 我唯一撒谎的只有我去那里的原因
Love, the only thing I lied about was why I was there.
所以你们早就认识对方
Oh. So you two know each other know each other.
我只是想帮你从
Well, I was only trying to help you move on from--
叫什么来着
what was her name--
索菲什么的走出来
Sophie something.
失败了
Yeah. That didn't work.
抱歉 谁问你了
I'm sorry. Who asked you?
怎么 她还陷在里面吗
Oh. We still not over her then?
她嫁人了
She's married...
-嫁给男人了 -我们别谈这个了
- to a man. - We're done talking about this.
她很坚定地要告诉我爸我是蝙蝠女侠
She is hell-bent on telling my dad that I'm Batwoman,
我得说服她保密
and I need to convince her not to.
要我怎么帮忙
How can I help?
找到那个狙枪仔
Find the Rifle guy
离我的生活远点
and stay the hell out of my business.
"我特此否认
"I hereby deny the allegation
"做出任何同性恋行为
"of homosexual conduct.
"签署以上否认书
"Signing the above denial will drop
"将取消所有处分
"all disciplinary action
"并准许嫌疑学员
"and permit the cadet in question
"回归所有正常教学活动"
to reengage with all academic activity."
-该死 -没事的
- Damn it. - It's gonna be ok.
你是没事 你♥爸♥看到彩虹旗
For you. Your dad doesn't dry heave
并不会觉得恶心
when he sees a rainbow flag.
我妈妈把同性恋叫作堕落的罪人
My mom calls gays degenerate sinners.
我们应该说实话
We should tell the truth.
他们会把我们赶出去
They'll kick us out.
我们就再也进不了军队了
We'll never make it into the army.
如果我们撒谎 为什么还在这里
If we lie, why are we even here?
再说 他们绝对不会在毕业前两周
Besides, they're not gonna kick out the academy's
把成绩排前二的学员劝退的
top two cadets a week before graduation.
如果你想错了呢
What if you're wrong?
索菲
Sophie...
看看我们在过去四年里
Look at everything we've done
做的一切
over the past 4 years.
首先 我们都是岩角军校的女人
First off, we're women at Point Rock.
索菲·摩尔比肖·阿扎迪的障碍跑纪录
Sophie freaking Moore broke Sean Azadi's obstacle record
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表