剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
《蝙蝠女侠》前情提要
Previously on "Batwoman"...
真是鬼斧神工 你和迪恩·德弗罗如出一辙
Dazzle me. A perfect match for Dean Deveraux.
你同意吗 德弗罗先生
Wouldn't you agree, Mr. Deveraux?
凯瑟琳·汉密尔顿的调查员找到了
Catherine hamilton's investigators found
一个小女孩的头骨碎片
skull fragments of a little girl.
是贝丝
It's Beth.
如果你不是认为贝丝已经死了的话
You never would have moved on
你根本过不了这道坎
If you didn't think that beth were dead.
我付钱让基因检测员改写了报告
I paid the DNA analyst to write the report.
给我滚 你给我滚
Get away from me. Just get away from me.
如果我想要杀你
If I wanted to kill you,
我不用等你穿上那套战服才动手
I would have to wait for you to be wearing the suit.
你对我的关怀简直引人落泪 亲爱的妹妹
Your concern for me is so touching, dear sister.
所以凯特是蝙蝠女侠
So Kate is Batwoman.
-这是你吗 -不是
- Is this you? - Wasn't me.
泰勒 这位是凯特
Tyler, this is Kate.
你结婚了
You're married.
布鲁斯 我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you did it, Bruce.
你夜以继夜地在同片阴影下
You spent night after night in these same shadows,
潜行 狩猎 隐身
prowling, hunting, hiding.
况且你还隐姓埋名 单打独斗
And you did it in secret all alone.
大家都没事吧
Everyone all right?
B小队 去亚历山德罗餐厅
Bravo team, check in Allesandro's.
我绕路从后门进
I'll circle around back.
大家都听到了吧 动起来
You heard her. Move out.
布鲁斯 你曾经被那些孤寂
Did it ever get to you, Bruce,
动摇过吗
the loneliness?
你曾经让自己信任任何人吗
Did you ever let yourself trust anyone?
凯特
Kate!
结果又如何呢
How'd that work out for you?
你找错人了
Sorry to disappoint.
你父亲命令乌鸦不惜一切代价也要阻止你
Your dad ordered the Crows to stop you at any cost.
应该让他知道你是他女儿
He needs to know you're his daughter.
你找错人了
You have the wrong girl.
凯特 我是认真的
Kate, I'm serious.
你有生命危险
You're in danger,
如果你不告诉他 我就去
and if you won't tell him, I will.
-你信任我吗 -什么意思
- Do you trust me? - What?
我会来找你的
I'll find you.
枪手逃了
Shooter escaped.
那是蝙蝠女侠吗
Was that Batwoman?
她跟你说什么了吗
She say anything to you?
没有 她直接走了
No. She just took off.
这里是燕尾服一号♥
Tuxedo one here.
被我说中了
I was right.
狙枪仔来哥谭市了
The Rifle's made his way to gotham.
对哥谭臭名昭著的暗影射手来说
The third time is not the charm
事凡过三必遭霉运
for gotham's prolific shadow shooter.
在本周连杀两人后
After killing two people this week,
线报称他被蝙蝠女侠
sources say batwoman thwarted his attack
搅和了昨晚在亚历山德罗餐厅的行动
at Alessandro's last night.
这意味着我不是唯一一个
Which means I'm not the only one
认为他们做的炖小牛胫全市一绝的人
who thinks they have the best ossobuco in the city.
如果不是城市英雄出手 我们就得关门大吉了
Without the city's hero, our doors would be shuttered.
蝙蝠女侠力挽狂澜
蝙蝠女侠 如果你在看
Batwoman, if you see this,
欢迎你随时来
You are welcome for a free meal
亚历山德罗餐厅免费用餐
at alessandro's anytime, anytime.
我刚看新闻摘要说你父亲提出离婚申请了
Just read this news blurb your dad filed for divorce.
没错
Yep.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
他娶了一个利用他的悲痛
He married a woman who preyed on his grief
劝服他相信我是一个
and convinced him that I was crazy
认为贝丝还活着的疯子
for thinking beth was still alive.
他离婚 我可没太难过
I can't say I'm losing any sleep over it.
如果这话有意义的话 我昨晚也没睡
If it means anything, I didn't sleep last night either.
"为什么呢 卢克 你为何所困"
"Why, luke? What was on your mind?"
谢谢你的关心
Oh. Thanks for asking.
我通宵分♥析♥了每一个
I was up analyzing the list of everyone
在亚历山德罗用晚餐的客人
who was at Alessandro's for dinner.
"你真积极 太棒了 有什么成果吗"
"Hey. Cool. Way to take the initiative on that! Find anything?"
事实上 还真有 狙枪仔之前的两个被害人
I did, in fact. Last two victims of the sniper
都在你未来前继母的公♥司♥工作
both worked for your future ex-stepmother's companies.
而其中一个在亚历山德罗用餐的客人
Now one of alessandro's dinner guests--
霍尔科姆先生在金字塔电力公♥司♥工作
Mr. Holcomb-- works for Pyra Electrics.
汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥的导体都是他们做的
They make all of Hamilton Dynamics' conductors,
模式吻合
which following the pattern--
让他成为了目标
Makes him the target.
我要找到他
I need to find him.
同意 但是我找不到家庭住址
I agree, but I haven't quite found a home address.
那就去找
Then find it.
有紧迫感很好 但是你太急了
Urgency's good. You're being very urgent, though.
-索菲知道了我的身份 -好吧
- Sophie knows who I am. - Right.
-索菲不是不会说出去吗 -你没明白
- Thought Sophie was cool. - You're not getting it.
她威胁我说要告诉我爸
She's threatening to tell my dad.
他会抓狂 阻止我们的行动
He's gonna freak out and shut us down.
就是说不能再保护市民
Means no more protecting people,
不能再拯救这座城市
no more helping the city,
不再有蝙蝠女侠
no more Batwoman.
你相信她吗
Can you trust her?
以前相信
I used to trust her
百分之百信任
with everything.
那就坦白和她说
Then just be real with her,
为了能继续拯救这座城市
and for the sake of the city,
尽力去说服她
convince the hell out of her
不要把你的身份告诉你♥爸♥
not to tell your dad who you are.
-你见到他了吗 -凯恩吗
- Have you seen him? - Kane?
听说他去上州了 怎么了
Heard he went upstate. Why?
我找他有事
I need to talk to him about something.
他肯定带手♥机♥了
Well, I'm sure he brought his phone.
要当面和他说
Kind of an in-person thing.
丈夫可以知道吗
Is it kind of a husband thing?
因为我现在很好奇
Because now I'm supercurious.
我保证你会是第二个知道的人
I promise you'll be the second person to know.
你不是说你还没来得及和蝙蝠女侠谈
I thought you said Batwoman took off
她就走了
before you could talk to her.
是的 为什么
She did. Why?
你在帮她吗
Are you working with her?
我在帮她吗
Am I working with her?
看看你们俩离得多近
I mean, look how close you two are.
我命令她投降
I commanded she surrender.
你说得我们像是在交换巧克力蛋糕食谱的闺蜜
You're acting like we exchanged brownie recipes.
索菲 你知道她的身份吗
Sophie, do you know who she is?
不知道
No.
泰勒 我不知道
Tyler, I don't.
好吧
OK.
现在就连办离婚手续
So now dad's not even showing up
老爸也不来了吗
to the divorce proceedings?
律师说他去上州了
The lawyer said he's upstate.
他不来 凯特也不来
He bailed, Kate bailed.
如果早知道可以选择不来
If I knew it was attendance optional,
我就不会来了
I would have literally been anywhere else.
我们要好好谈谈这件事呢
Are we gonna talk about this
还是假装一切都不会改变
or just act like everything isn't about to change?
并不是所有的事情都要改变的
Not everything has to change.
我们还住在顶层公♥寓♥里 你还可以去上学
We still have the penthouse. You can still go to school.
我要失去我姐姐了
I'm losing my sister.
五年了 我和凯特终于开始建立姐妹情谊
Kate and I have finally started to have a connection
现在因为你 她恨我
after 5 years, and now she hates me because of you.
等你做了母亲 你就会明白我为什么这么做
When you are a mother, you'll understand why I did what I did.
在那之前 我要怎么办
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表