剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
你说和蝙蝠女侠是什么意思
What do you mean with batwoman?
他们要联手打败泰坦
They teamed up to bring down Titan.
两个小时前 他还说要逮捕
Two hours ago, he said he'd arrest anyone
所有和蝙蝠女侠有关的人
affiliated with her.
现在和她关系又这么好了
Now he's tagging her into the ring?
一定有事
Something's up.
我们得去那
We need to get there.
打电♥话♥给她 告诉她要当心
Call her and give her the heads-up.
那具体说什么呢
Saying what exactly?
让她小心背后
To watch her 6.
♪ 烟雾低沉 ♪
♪ It's the smoke laying low ♪
♪ 火光出现前 ♪
♪ Before the flame shows ♪
哥谭歌♥利亚队
♪ 是遥远的光 ♪
♪ It's the far away light ♪
♪ 在寂静的夜里 ♪
♪ In the quiet of the night ♪
我觉得他不会现身
I don't think this guy is gonna show.
这和你埋伏在这的乌鸦
Could that have anything to do with all the Crows
有关系吧
you have lying in wait?
我是不会解除戒备的
I'm not standing down the welcoming committee.
战术上的事听我的
Leave tactical to me.
♪ 每个人都要战斗 ♪
♪ Everybody has to fight ♪
告诉蝙蝠女侠小心身后
♪ 明智地选择武器 ♪
♪ So choose your weapons wise ♪
蝙蝠洞呼叫蝙蝠女侠 朱莉娅刚发短♥信♥说
Uh, batcave to batwoman. Julia just texted to--
我也收到了 我没事
Yeah. I got it, too. I'll be fine.
朱莉娅似乎不这么想
Julia seems to think otherwise.
朱莉娅加入乌鸦时
Julia didn't look into my dad's eyes
不知道我爸是怎么想的
when she shook his hand, ok?
我没事
I'll be fine.
♪ 因为所有人都要... ♪
♪ 'cause everybody has to... ♪
就算没事
Ish.
离线
发生什么了
What just happened?
有人切断了电源
Someone cut the power.
为什么突然黑了
Why are we in the dark?
原因不明 指挥官 正在查
Not sure, commander. Working on it now.
♪ 遭到攻击 ♪
♪ Under attack ♪
♪ 每个人都要尝试 ♪
♪ Everybody's got to try ♪
所有人 报告
All positions, report in.
区域30无异常
Section 30 clear.
包厢区无异常
Box level clear.
球门区... 啊
End zone one--aah
是他
It's him.
快走
Go!
停下
Stop!
提姆 这不是你
Tim, this isn't you.
阿波罗告诉我
Apollo told me who you are--
你是个大哥哥 经常送邻居小孩
big brother, used to walk the neighborhood kids
去车站
to the bus stop,
保护他们的安全
make sure they were safe.
我知道那个人仍在你内心深处
I know that person is still inside you.
我不想变成这样
I didn't want to be this.
我知道
I know.
你们没必要开枪打死他
You didn't have to kill him!
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我发誓过会向你开战
I promised you war.
现在我们开战了
This is what it looks like.
我们是同一阵线的
We're on the same team.
你不能这样
You can't do this.
我们是同一阵线的
We're on he same team.
住手 你们这是干什么
Stop! What are you doing?
这就是你今天不让我参与行动的原因吗
Is that why you sidelined me today?
如果你为了启动这个软件不让我出外勤
If you want to take me off the field to launch this app,
那好 但如果你利用它分散我的注意力
fine, but if you're using it to distract me
而同时带着所有人除掉蝙蝠女侠...
while you and everyone else are trying to take out Batwoman--
我为什么要这么做 摩尔探员
And why would I need to do that, Agent Moore?
因为那样你就会背着自己的团队
Because you would have gone behind your own team's back
保护罪犯吗
to protect a criminal?
我是在保护你
I'm protecting you
以免你站在错误的一面
from being on the wrong side of this.
她到底有什么魅力
What is it about her?
先是你 再到玛丽 告诉我我哪里弄错了
You, now Mary. Tell me what I'm messing.
恕我直言 长官 是希望
With all due respect, sir, hope.
如果不是因为她
If it weren't for her,
杀死我妻子的凶手还会关在阿卡姆
my wife's killer would still be in Arkham.
希望对我来说是一种奢望
Hope is a luxury I don't have.
你们俩以前不是很要好吗
Thought you two used to be tight.
是的
We are.
至少以前是的
At least we were.
我以为你给蝙蝠女侠打电♥话♥提醒她了
I thought you called Batwoman to warn her.
是的 她不听
I did. She didn't listen.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我只是在寻找缺点
Maybe I'm just looking for flaws
因为我害怕和一个女人恋爱
because I'm terrified of being in a relationship with a woman.
不 我是故意行为可疑的 亲爱的
No. I'm pretty much being shady by design, luv.
好吧
OK.
在我众多香艳刺♥激♥的冒险中
So in one of my many thrilling and sexy adventures,
我遇人不淑 还背叛了她
I met the wrong person and proceeded to betray her.
你在躲谁
So you're hiding? From who?
她叫莎菲娅
Her name's Safiyah,
我不想多说 因为那只会把你也卷进来
and I'll say no more because I'll only pull you into it.
香艳刺♥激♥的冒险
A sexy and thrilling adventure?
也许我想参与这件事
Maybe I want to be pulled in.
但愿事情有这么简单 亲爱的
I wish it were that simple, luv.
我就知道有人盯着我
I knew I had a target on my back.
我只是不知道距离有多远
I just didn't know its circumference.
今早有人把这些照片放在我的酒店里
These were left at my hotel this morning.
你需要覆冰吗
Do you need this?
我也想喝一杯
My thoughts exactly.
我想过有一天以蝙蝠女侠的身份出现在他面前
I actually pictured myself coming out to him as Batwoman one day.
看着他的双眼 我相信了他
I looked him in the eyes, and I believed him.
真的很遗憾 凯特
I'm really, really sorry, Kate.
如果这对你来说很重要的话
If it means anything to you,
我也相信他了
I believed him, too.
我一直以为当我穿上战衣时
I always thought when I put that suit on
没有什么能伤害到我
that nothing could hurt me...
但是我错了
but I was wrong.
他的背叛比任何子弹的伤害都疼百万倍
His betrayal hurt a million times more than any of those bullets.
-我爸讨厌我 -不
- My dad hates me. - No.
是蝙蝠女侠 他讨厌蝙蝠女侠
Batwoman. He hates Batwoman.
他爱你
You he loves.
他曾经也爱贝丝
He once loved Beth, too.
在他看来 蝙蝠女侠和爱丽丝一样都是疯子
In his mind, Batwoman is just as crazy as Alice.
他错了
He's wrong.
谢谢你今天支持我
Thank you for having my back today.
敬姐妹之谊
To sisters.
敬姐妹之谊
To sisters.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
请进
Come in.
我给你们带来了...
May I present to you...
谢谢了 我还是喝酒吧
I'll stick with booze, thanks.
什么 那不是
What? No. That's not--
是氪石
That's kryptonite.
我知道怎么摧毁它了
I figured out how to destroy it.
我的天啊 你用了锤子吧
Oh, my god. You used a hammer.
准确来说是四万吨♥的压缩力
Ok. More like 40,000 tons of compressive force.
韦恩集团可以用液压机
Wayne has access to a hydraulic press.
也就是说
Mm-hmm. So...
那是把很贵的锤子
Just a really expensive hammer.
是啊玛丽 多亏了
Yeah, Mary. This was all thanks
你那锤子的想法
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表