剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
拿齐了吗
You got it?
蝙蝠薄荷糖
凯特和贝丝13周岁生日
2003年1月26日
貌似你们俩要没地方坐了
Looks like There's no room for you girls.
看来我得把这其中一些礼物送人了
Well, I guess i'll Just have to give a few of these presents away
好腾出点车尾空间来
to make room in the back.
爸爸你可真会开玩笑 我们可以坐妈妈的车
Very funny, daddy. We can go with mom.
我懂
Oh, I see.
你们现在正式成为大姑娘了
Now that you're officially young women,
你们想自己做决定了
you're making your own decisions.
理解的
Understood.
那我们回家再见
Then I will see you Both at home.
♪ 母亲 ♪
♪ Mother ♪
-派对棒极了 宝贝 -我爱你
- Great party, honey. - Love you.
-我也爱你 -我们回家见
- Love you, too. - See you at home.
好的
All right.
这还有样礼物没装进爸爸的车
There was one gift that couldn't fit In his car.
♪ 林间有东西来了 ♪
♪ something In the woods is coming ♪
♪ 近到能听见动静 ♪
♪ Close enough to hear ♪
♪ 若我闭上双眼 ♪
♪ If I close my eyes... ♪
这棒极了
Awesome!
这是我们的幸运石
It's our birthstone.
红色是很有代表性的颜色
Red is a very symbolic color.
它代表了爱
It's the color of love,
也代表激♥情♥ 勇气和争斗
But it's also the color of passion, courage, war.
有些时候 你必然要去
At one point or another, you're going to have to
抗衡这些情感
wrestle with all of these emotions,
你如何♥平♥衡这些情感
and what defines your character
定义了你的性格品质
is how you balance them.
将这份礼物紧贴心间
So keep me close to your heart
好让我们戴起它时都能想起对方
Because i'll be thinking Of you when I wear mine.
♪ 母亲 ♪
♪ Mother ♪
愿你们平安快乐
Mazel tov.
♪ 我必须得现在进来吗 ♪
♪ Do I have to come in now? ♪
我为你么感到非常骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
♪ 这天快要结束了吗 ♪
♪ Is the day almost over? ♪
K 我找不到你的车
K, I don't see Your car.
你能闪下车灯吗
Can you flash your Lights or something?
有个怪人一直跟着我
A creepy guy is following me.
怎么 你都不跟我说话的吗
Oh. What? You won't even talk to me?
离我远点
Just leave me alone.
有那样一双腿的人可不甘寂寞 是吧
No one with those legs wants to be left alone, huh?
拜托 我很友善的
Come on. I'm friendly.
我可不
I'm not.
这事这就热闹了
This just became a party.
你还好吗
You ok?
真是个烂人
What a dick.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
我很想跟你来张自♥拍♥ 但我想你得去救别人了
I'd ask for a selfie, But I think you're needed elsewhere.
下次再拍
Next time.
卡特莱特
Cartwright.
问问
最亲爱的妈咪
是谁
蝙蝠女侠
第一季 第十五集
《砍掉她的头》
你有什么事不能在电♥话♥里跟我说的
What couldn't you tell me over the phone?
我需要你保证你不会杀了他
I need you to promise you won't kill him.
杀谁
Kill who?
这听起来可不像是个保证
That didn't sound like a promise.
凯特 把这该死的门打开
Kate, open the damn door.
-你怎么找到他的 -他是被送上门的
- How'd you find him? - He was left.
-被谁 -我会告诉你所有事
- By whom? - I will tell you everything,
但我需要你先把这个喝了
but first, I need you to drink this.
凯特
Kate.
喝吧 相信我
Drink it. Trust me.
我想是爱丽丝找到了他 把他留给我
I think Alice found him and left him for me.
爱丽丝死了
Alice is dead.
问题就是她没死
That's the thing. She's not.
老鼠
Mouse?
老鼠 你在哪
Mouse, where are you?
"天啊 我太迟了"
"Oh, dear. I shall be too late."
不 离我远点
No. Stay away from me!
老鼠 是我 毛毛虫告诉我在哪找到你
Mouse, it's me. The caterpillar told me where to find you.
你死了 你死了
You're dead. You're dead.
你死了 救命
You're dead! Help!
老鼠
Mouse!
卡特莱特以为他杀了我 但是他错了
Cartwright thought he killed me, but he was wrong.
骗你的是另一个女人
It was someone else, another woman who fooled you.
我现在来了
I'm here now.
密♥码♥是什么
What's the secret password?
"这附近有狮子或者老虎吗"
"Are there any lions and tigers about here?"
"只有红方国王在打鼾"
"It's only the Red Queen snoring."
你看 是我
See? It's me,
你心爱的姐姐
Your beloved sister.
这是什么地方
Now what is this place?
这里
This...
这里以前是她的家
This used to be her house.
谁的家
Whose house?
王后
The Queen.
红心王后的家
The Queen of Hearts.
你把你的东西从阁楼搬出来了吗
You moved your things out of the attic?
她会在这里住多久
How long is she gonna be staying with us?
强尼 不能这么说话
Johnny, that's no way to talk.
你奶奶不能再一个人住了
Your grandmother can't live on her own anymore.
把桶拿走 爱丽丝
Put that bucket away, Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice!
把桶拿走
The bucket goes away.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系 别出来
It's fine. Stay inside.
我自己在寒风中
I'll just pull this thing
把这东西拖进来
through the cold myself.
你好啊 母亲
Hello, Mother.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
你亲爱的母亲带着氧气罐
Your dear mother is carting an oxygen tank,
你要用明火来迎接她吗
and you greet her with an open flame?
我看出来你的居心了
I can take a hint.
这个帅气小伙子是谁
And who's this handsome young boy?
你好 奶奶
Hi, Grandma.
强尼 帮奶奶拿行李
Johnny, get your grandmother's bags.
你把他的伤疤整得很好
You fixed his scar beautifully.
你打算什么时候整整我的脸
When are you gonna fix this?
母亲 你还是这么美艳动人
Mother, you're still as beautiful as can be.
这就是那个小女孩吧
And this must be the girl.
我叫爱丽丝 很高兴认识你 王后陛下
My name is Alice. So pleased, your majesty.
真是个肌肤雪白
Well, aren't you a curious thing
又吹弹可破的好奇孩子
with your milky young complexion?
我喜欢你的包
I like your purse.
我喜欢你的项链
And I like your necklace.
项链是从哪里的
Where did you get that?
我不太记得了
I don't actually remember.
我看到了贝丝的尸体 她死了
I saw Beth's body. She was dead!
我知道你看到了什么
I know what you saw.
重点是那不是我们的贝丝
All that matters is that it wasn't our Beth.
你是说
Well, what are you saying,
躺在个金属板上的女孩是冒充的吗
that the girl on the metal slab was an impostor?
或者又是一个皮肤海盗的同伙
Or another Skin Pirate minion.
哥谭发生过比这更不可思议的事
Gotham has seen crazier things.
其实 现在我们面前就有一个
In fact, there's one right in front of us now.
原来这个在地下室制♥作♥人脸的混♥蛋♥
Turns out the bastard who makes faces in his basement
还在哥谭的精英面前
also masquerades around Gotham's elite
假扮成这座城市备受爱戴的整形医生
as the city's beloved plastic surgeon.
就在我们眼皮底下
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表