剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
which means I'm on a one-way flight to Santorini.
保住自己的小命
Just don't get yourself killed.
你说这话我真感动
I'm touched you care.
后会有期 凯特
See you again soon, Kate.
卢克 很高兴见到你
Luke, always a pleasure.
除了我爸和卢修斯之外
You know, apart from my father
布鲁斯·韦恩不信任任何人
And Lucius of course, Bruce Wayne never trusted a soul.
我不是评判他的选择
Now I'm not judging his choices.
我没经历过他的故事 不过
I wasn't in his shoes, but...
你谁都不信任的时候
when you don't trust anyone,
就意味着 你可以在大家谁都不知道
it means that you can disappear for 4 years
你究竟身在何方的情况下
Without a single person
消失了四年
on the planet having any idea where you are.
现在 说我多愁善感也好
Now, call me sentimental,
但是我真的认为那样不好
but I don't think that's a good thing.
地方不错
Nice digs.
哥谭骄傲房♥地♥产♥首个地块
Gotham Pride real estate's first acquisition.
名字还挺上口
Catchy name.
我听说有人五十米开外
So I heard someone took out a crows van
精准地击中了一辆乌鸦车
With a 50-meter precision shot.
我觉得蝙蝠女侠对你很重要
I got the impression that batwoman means a lot to you,
我不希望她落入坏人手里
and I didn't want her to end up in the wrong hands.
给你带了个贺礼
Brought you something to celebrate,
我跟你♥爸♥解释清楚了
and I cleared things up with your dad,
告诉他蝙蝠女侠的事是我搞错了
told him I was wrong about the batwoman thing
以及我以为你因为岩角军校的事
And how I assumed you weren't real with me
故意没跟我说实话
Because of went down at point rock.
我带红色假发 不可能的
Me in a red wig? It's not happening.
那你为什么请我吃饭
Then why did you invite me to dinner?
♪ 还是要告诉自己坚持呼吸 ♪
♪ Still have to tell myself to breathe ♪
我需要跟你做个了断
I, uh--I needed to clear things up with you.
尽管我努力想忘记你
As hard as I've tried to get over you,
我做不到
I can't,
这对你不公平
And it's--it's not fair to you,
而且根据我听到的你和蝙蝠女侠说的话
And based on what I heard you tell batwoman,
对泰勒绝对也不公平
It's definitely not fair to Tyler.
♪ 吸气 停掉 ♪
♪ Breathe in, break down ♪
-凯特 -其实我觉得你六年前说得对
- Kate-- - Actually, I think you were right 6 years ago,
也许从现在开始我最好还是跟你保持距离
And maybe it's best if I keep my distance from now on.
♪ 我不停原地奔跑 ♪
♪ I keep running in circles ♪
如果你觉得这样能解决问题
If that's what you think will work.
我认为必须这样
I think it has to.
♪ 我恨她 我爱她 我想她♪
♪ And I hate her, I love her, I miss her ♪
♪ 我恨她 我爱她 我想她♪
♪ I want her back sometimes... ♪
祝你开业大吉
Good luck with the place.
再见 索菲
See you, Sophie.
♪ 她在我脑海里挥之不去 ♪
♪ And she keeps running through my mind ♪
♪ 她在我脑海里挥之不去 ♪
♪ And she keeps running through my mind ♪
♪ 我告诫自己一切都已结束 ♪
♪ Still, I have to remind myself it's over ♪
♪ 努力忍♥住想要拥抱她的冲动 ♪
♪ And fight back the urge to hold her ♪
♪ 因为这双手 曾经那么了解她 ♪
♪ Because these hands, they used to know her ♪
♪ 她的身体 她的灵魂 ♪
♪ Body and soul ♪
♪ 她在我脑海里挥之不去 ♪
♪ It always comes back around to her ♪
♪ 萦绕在脑海里不肯离去 ♪
♪ It always comes back to running in circles ♪
蝙蝠侠受到了赞扬和尊敬
Batman was praised and revered,
而布鲁斯·韦恩并没有
but Bruce Wayne not so much.
谁也不知道斗篷之下的人是谁
No one knew the man beneath the cowl.
你有充分的理由 不让大家知道 布鲁斯
You didn't let them in, Bruce, for good reason.
因为即使是我们爱的人
Because even the people we love
终归还是人
are still people at the end of the day.
你想听真话
You want the truth?
真话就是 我对凯特·凯恩的情感
The truth is anything I felt for Kate Kane
都在我选择自己的未来而放弃她那一天消失了
went away the day I chose my future over her.
你是我的唯一爱的人 泰勒
You're the only one I love, Tyler.
♪ 噢耶 噢耶♪
♪ Ooh, yeah, ooh, yeah ♪
他们会出于恐惧 骄傲 希望 痛苦做出决定
They act out of fear, pride, hope, pain,
有时候 他们会让我们失望
and sometimes, they let us down,
但是你比我更清楚
But you know better than I do
没有人可以做一头永远的孤狼
that no one can be a lone wolf forever.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand with that?
我打电♥话♥就是为了求助
That is exactly why I called.
哥谭有那么多待售的破地方
So of all the dumps for sale in Gotham,
为什么选这里
why this place?
街对面那家伙让我离开他的餐厅
The guy across the street asked me to leave his restaurant.
我想知道我把这里弄成一个同性恋酒吧
I wonder how he'll like it when I turn this joint
他会怎么想
into a gay bar.
很明显 我是来负责设计的
So obviously, I'm running point on design.
我必须让人们走进我的生活
I have to let people in
即使每次只让一个人
even if it's just one person
了解我的一小部分
and one small piece of myself at a time.
孩子 就是随便问问情况
Hey, kid. Just checking in.
我在卡特莱特北边的线索是死路一条
My lead on Cartwright Upstate was a dead end.
我找到的那个人是清白的
Guy I found came up clean.
浪费了几天时间 不过也值得一试
Waste of a couple of days. Worth a shot.
不过 我可能在这边在住一晚
Anyway, I'll probably stay up here another night
然后再回哥谭
and then head back to Gotham
看看下一步怎么办
to figure out our next move.
希望你一切都好
Hope you're good.
爸爸 你真帅
Daddy, you are so handsome.
凯瑟琳似乎也这么觉得
Catherine seems to think so.
我猜 你会让蛇
I assumed you'd let the snake slither back
爬回她丈夫的怀抱
into her husband's good graces.
在这么深的洞穴里 我还能听到她嘶嘶的声音
Burrowed in so deep, I can still hear her rattle.
他们根本想不到
They'll never see it coming.
"火红火棍握得太久就会烧着你"
"A red-hot poker will burn you if you hold it too long,
"如果你用刀狠狠地割破手指"
"And if you cut your finger deeply with a knife,
"就会出血"
"It usually bleeds,
"如果你喝了太多毒药瓶里的东西"
"And if you drink much from a bottle marked poison,
"迟早和你有意见相左"
It is almost certain to disagree with you sooner or later."
去休息吧 亲爱的老鼠
Get some sleep, my dear mouse.
如果我们要举办
We need to be in our prime
哥谭有史以来最疯狂的茶话会
if we are to host the most memorable
我们一定要有最好的状态
mad tea party Gotham has ever seen.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表