剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Out of 200 other cadets, she hit the target
命中目标
dead on every time
因为凯特·凯恩绝不犹豫
because Kate Kane doesn't waver.
她为这所学校做的
She did more for this school
比任何来这里上过学的人都多
than anyone who's ever gone here,
你可以把她的名字从所有牌匾 旌旗
so you can scrub her name from every plaque and banner
名册上抹去
and roster,
但是你永远都抹不掉她的痕迹
But you will never erase her
或是她对这里的人的影响
or the effect she's had on the people here.
基地呼叫摩尔 你的位置在哪
Base to Moore. What's your 20?
没看到他 长官
No sign of him, sir.
我五分钟之后再汇报
I'll check back in 5.
收到
10-4.
-有发现吗 -还没有
- Anything? - No. Not yet.
索菲想干什么
And what did Sophie want?
有点复杂
Eh, it's complicated.
是因为我 还是最近的事情都这么复杂
Is it me, or does everything lately seem complicated?
但是面对复杂的事情
But the thing about complicated is
我们比任何人处理的都好
we handle it better than anyone I know.
我们在最复杂的情况下相识
We met under the most complicated circumstances imaginable.
你迷失了自己 雅各布 你充满内疚
You were so lost, jacob, so full of guilt
愤怒还有无助
and anger and hopelessness.
我想要的只是给你一个把这些都放下的地方
All I wanted to do was give you a place to put it all,
所以我们从此携手
so we channeled it all right here.
如果我们能把伤痛变成动力
If we can turn the pain into power,
我们便无所不能 雅各布
We can do anything, jacob,
只要我们同心协力
As long as we do it together.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你快离开这栋大楼
You need to get out of this building.
说真的 你需要马上离开
Seriously, you need to leave now.
索菲
Sophie.
在你说出什么之前
Before you say anything,
我想让你知道
I want you to know
如果我可以重新来过
If I could do it all over again,
我会跳上你的摩托后座
I would have jumped on the back of your bike
离岩角军校绝尘而去
and left Point Rock in my dust.
你告诉雅各布·凯恩了吗
Did you tell Jacob Kane?
说了 但我告诉他并不是出于对乌鸦的忠诚
Yes, but I didn't tell him because I'm loyal to the crows.
我告诉他是因为你快要没命了
I told him because you're going to get yourself killed,
不是死于我们之手就是你的敌人们
If not by us then by one of your enemies,
如果这真的发生了
and if that ever happened...
凯特 我不能失去你
Kate, I can't lose you.
索菲
Sophie?
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我还要问你同样的问题呢
I was about to ask you the same thing.
感人的故事 情难自禁
Touching story. I couldn't help myself.
你是怎么找到这的 凯特
How are you here, kate?
二楼出现电磁激升
There's an electromagnetic surge on the second floor.
所有人 集♥合♥
All units, converge!
这是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
线圈加速器
A coil accelerator.
没看到暗♥杀♥人员 长官
No sign of the assassin, sir.
我们找到了更好的 蝙蝠女侠
We got one better-- batwoman.
带她来见我
Bring her to me.
我以为这套战衣是防弹的
I thought her suit was bulletproof.
这就是我想告诉你的
That's what I was trying to tell you
或是她 随便了
or her--whatever.
朝她开枪的人 用的是可以杀死她的枪
Whoever shot her used a gun that could kill her.
你想干什么
What the hell are you doing?
把她抢回来
Getting her back!
卢克 说话 卢克
Luke, come in. Luke.
我一直在联♥系♥你
Hey. I've been trying to reach you.
我在通话设备里听到爆♥炸♥声了
I heard the explosion over comms
你没汇报我就开始担心了
and got worried when you didn't report in.
乌鸦把朱莉娅带走了 打开战衣的定位
The crows have Julia. Activate the suit's gps.
快跟我说这跟那片区域出现的
Please tell me this has nothing to do with the massive amounts
大幅度电磁辐射没关系
of electromagnetic radiation spewing from that area.
打开定位
Just activate the gps.
好 他们在包厘街区第五大道
OK.They are on 5th and Grand in the Bowery.
他们要去第22街道隧♥道♥
They are headed towerd the 22nd street tunnel.
他们过去之后 就到乌鸦的总部了
Once they're through, they're at crows headquarters,
朱莉娅就完蛋了
and Julia's screwed.
你必须现在就行动
You got to do something right now.
趴在地上
Get your ass on the ground!
趴在地上
Get on the ground!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
那是什么东西
What the hell was that?
击中你的枪本该能要了你的命
You were hit by a gun that could have killed you.
我不知道为什么没有
I don't know why it didn't.
枪不好使
The gun didn't work.
你说子弹能打穿战衣
You said the projectile would penetrate the suit.
亲爱的 真是让人迷惑
Oh, dear. How puzzling it all is,
还以为你亲手杀了
And to think you personally killed
所有能解决这件事的人
everyone capable of fixing it.
等等 我让我家小老鼠杀了一个
Oh, wait. I had my little mouse kill one.
看来我要负三分之一的责任
Guess I'm 1/3 responsible.
听好了 你个疯婆娘
Listen, you crazy bitch.
你耍的可不止我 还有她
You didn't just play me. You played her.
索菲亚肯定会大发...
Sofiyah's gonna be pissed--
不许再在我面前提她的名字
Don't you ever say her name in front of me!
她是个聪明的女人
She's a smart woman.
她会想明白的
She'll figure it out.
她既聪明又不饶人
She's as smart as she is unforgiving.
无论你出于什么原因背叛她
Whatever reason you betrayed her,
最好值得这么做
better be worth it.
你要的
As you requested.
你看 亲爱的姐姐
See, dear sister?
为了保护你 我什么都肯做
There isn't anything I wouldn't do to protect you.
轻点
Oh, careful.
狙枪仔跑了 我很生气
I'm livid the rifle got away.
我们的小伎俩弄断了肋骨 也帮不上什么忙
The broken ribs from our little ruse aren't helping either.
互不相欠
Consider us even.
我想了一下
So I thought about it,
不轻信别人 确实有道理
and it makes sense, the not trusting people thing.
事实上 很明显
Clear as day, in fact.
别跟我说 你把我看透了
Don't tell me. You've figured me out.
我想说的是 对不起
I was gonna say I'm sorry.
我们认识的时候 我就应该挑明自己的身份
I should have been straight about who I was when we met,
尤其是牵扯到感情
Especially once feelings got involved.
结果 我伤害了你 而现在你家索菲也是
Instead, I burned you, and now your girl Sophie's doing the same,
信任真是该死
Trust be damned.
她不是我女朋友
She is not my girl.
不管她是谁 都很可惜
Whoever she is, it's a shame
因为她爱你
because she loves you.
不是故意破坏气氛的
Not to crash the party,
但是警♥察♥在
but the knife police recovered
德里克·霍尔科姆胸膛里发现的刀
from Derek Holcomb's chest
是一把蝴蝶刀
was a butterfly knife.
你觉得是爱丽丝
You think it's Alice's.
她为什么想让他死呢
Why would she want him dead?
她雇了狙枪仔去杀掉
She hired the rifle to kill anyone
所有和那把枪有关的人
who was connected to the gun
然后再用枪杀了我
and then tried to kill me with it.
听着像是家庭大戏
Sounds like delicious family drama--
不凑巧 我没机会看好戏收场了
And unfortunately, I won't get to see how the play ends.
你要走了 有个想要杀我的狙枪仔
You're leaving? There's a sniper on the loose
还在逍遥法外
who is trying to kill me.
别紧张 亲爱的 我们处刚得到消息
Relax, love. My agency's just got word
他回到了地中海附近的一个小岛上
he's headed back to an island off the mediterranean
还带着那把枪
with that gun in tow,
也就意味着我飞去圣托里尼就不回来了
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表