剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
拉警戒线 联♥系♥总部
Establish the perimeter, then make contact.
派一队人到西边
I'll need a team to the west.
南边有一个教师通道
There's a faculty entrance on the south side.
我们到那边汇合 快 快 行动起来
Let's get there now. Let's go, let's go, let's go!
快离开车道
Get off the driveway!
这所中学里有颗炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb in the high school!
-快点离开 找好掩护 -出什么事了
- Get back! Take cover! - Do you know what's happening?
我的天哪
Oh, my god!
快走 大家 快走
Come on. Let's go! Come on.
全部撤离 快走 快走 不要停
Everyone out. Go! Let's go now! Move!
好吧 恭喜她救了大多数人
Well, she saved most of their lives.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我可没说那就是引爆器
No one said that that was the detonator.
引爆器在哪
Where is it?
快走 快走 快走
Let's go. Let's go, let's go.
天哪
Oh, my god!
不用谢
Not happening.
怎么不亲啊
Why not?
就在你的办公室吗
It's... a... office.
你以为会在哪
What were you expecting?
我不知道 可能是地堡之类的地方吧
Like, I don't know, a bunker or something.
你的蝙蝠机车呢
W-w-where's your Batbike?
什么蝙蝠机车
What Batbike?
啊 什么是蝙蝠机车呢
Oh. What Batbike? Tch.
噢 别忘了我还是个孩子
Ow. Child, remember?
这是为你在地铁上做出危险举动
Community service for that stunt
还勒索市长
that you pulled on the subway
所应受的社区服务惩罚
and then doxing the mayor.
花150个小时清洗涂鸦
150 hours scrubbing graffiti?
是啊 要是我再发现你重操旧业
Yeah, and if I find out that you're still hacking,
你就去哥谭市少管所刷厕所吧
You'll be scrubbing toilets at Gotham juvie.
对了 你还要把你敲诈来的钱
Oh, and you're gonna pay back every single person
都一一还回去
Who sent you blackmail money.
那好吧
Fine.
爱丽丝本可以杀了你
Alice could have killed you.
我在自己向父母坦白前被迫出柜了
I was outed before I wanted my parents to know.
我不想你也遇到这样的事
I wasn't about to do the same thing to you,
如果你担心我会把你的身份告诉
and if you're wondering if I'm gonna tell
-其他人 那我... -我不担心
- anyone about you, I'm... - I'm not.
散会吧
Dismissed.
好吧 再见啦
Ok then. See you around.
帕克
Parker...
你是对的
You're right.
有时事情不会变得更好
Sometimes, it feels like it's not gonna get better,
除非你停止厌恶自己
but you will if you stop hating yourself.
如果什么时候想要聊聊你父母
If you ever want to talk about your parents
或是凯拉·梅森什么的 都可以来找我
or Kayla Mason or anyone, I'm here.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你知道吗 当你摘掉面具的时候
You know, um, when you took off your mask,
我从来没想过那个人会是你
I never in a million years expected it to be you,
一个与我相似的人
someone like me.
我很庆幸
I'm glad it was.
没人给你送喝的
No one offered you anything to drink.
很好
Good.
要当心呀 索菲
Careful, Sophie.
我们都知道你的老上级
We know how this job worked out
做这行的下场如何
for your old boss.
市长想要把你交给我处理
The mayor was more than willing to hand you over to me,
所以在你交代出老鼠在哪前
so you're going to sit here indefinitely
你就一直呆在这里吧
until you tell me where to find mouse.
来看看是谁当上了封♥面♥女♥郎♥
Well, look who reached cover girl status.
好吧 我知道你想说什么
Look. I... I know what you're gonna say.
太鲁莽了 把我和蝙蝠女侠联♥系♥到一起
It was reckless, it links me to Batwoman,
这危及了我们的行动...
It puts our operation in jeopardy...
我想说的是有很多人
I was gonna say that a whole lot of people
都会不再感到那么孤单
are about to feel a lot less alone,
如果有什么后果 我们会解决的
And if there's fallout, we'll figure it out.
-生日快乐 -哈
- Happy birthday. -Ha!
顺便说下 这是我亲手做的
Baked it myself, by the way.
我发现我不在通讯室的时候
Turns out when I'm not on the comms
手头的空闲时间还挺多的
I have way too much free time on my hands.
是吗 那能别再留我一个人行动了吗
Yeah. Can you not leave me alone like that again?
奇怪 听起来你好像有点想我
Oh. It's weird. Kind of sounds like you missed me.
-我已经有所克制了 -所以你真的有点想我
- I managed. - So that's a yes.
祝你心想事成
I hope it comes true.
大家好 是时候重新调整我们的同性恋雷达了
Ok, people. Time to recalibrate our gaydar.
蝙蝠女侠自陈是同性恋
蝙蝠女侠竟是同性恋
Batwoman is a lesbian?
这并没有什么大不了的
Not that there's anything wrong with that,
但来说说哥谭市
But talk to me Gotham.
政♥府♥为何要
Whatever happened to politics
远离我们的超级英雄
staying out of our superheroes?
蝙蝠女侠自陈是同性恋
从某种程度而言 我们都戴着面具
We all wear a mask of some kind,
牛仔 丈夫 妻子 拒绝 愤怒
A cowl, a husband, wife, denial, anger.
我们都藏在其后 逃避世界
We all need our shield to protect us from the world,
但那些像我们一样的人
But for people like us,
这面具的作用不仅仅是使一辆失控的列车停下
It's not always about stopping a runaway train
或解除一枚炸♥弹♥
Or disarming a bomb.
*我只做我自己*
*Each breath I took when I thought taht I was...*
好吧 身为医生 你真的应该
OK. As a doctor, you should really remove
把"疯狂"这个词 从你的日常用语里除去
The word "Crazy" from your everyday vernacular.
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks. Have fun on the wrong side of history.
拜拜
Bye.
*我们会一直开始...*
*We can always begin...*
嗨
HI.
有时 救赎自己最好的方式
Sometimes, the best way to save someone
就是做自己
Is to be yourself.
*远离所有的痛苦*
*Moving free from all the pain*
你说得对 玛丽的确是需要一个拥抱
You were right. Mary just really needed a hug.
我确信她不是唯一需要拥抱的人
I'm sure she wasn't the only one.
你们两个比从前更加需要彼此
You two are gonna need each other now more than ever.
你占用我的通话时间了 狗玩意儿
You're on my phone, puppy dog.
我们很快就能让你出狱了 爸爸
We're gonna get you out of there, dad.
真想今天能跟你一起
I wish I could be with you today.
生日快乐 孩子
Happy birthday, kiddo.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
很简单啊 对了 你们是不是
Uh, easy. Hey. Did you guys fire
炒了那个性感的前台帅哥
that hot front desk guy?
因为他是这个地方最大的亮点
Because he was the best part of this place.
嗨
Hi.
我回来了
I'm back.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
-索菲让你走的 -谁
- Did Sophie let you go? - Who?
凯特 我在国外一学期终于回来了
Kate, I finally come home from a semester abroad,
你就是这个反应
and this is how you react?
他们把我的公♥寓♥改成男生宿舍
It's bad enough that they converted my apartment
已经够糟的了 还没有人告诉我...
into a boys' dorm room, and no one chose to tell...
凯特
Kate!
-你是谁 -你怎么了
- Who are you? - What's wrong with you?
你到底是谁
Who are you?!
是我啊 贝丝
Me! Beth!
贝丝
Beth?!
要不然我还能是谁
Who the hell else would I be?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表