剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
相信我 这不是我想要讲的故事
Trust me. This isn't the story I expected to be telling,
但是你像我一样知道
but you know as well as I do
故事就像讲故事的人
that stories, like the people who tell them,
并不是表面上那么回事
aren't always what they seem.
我们来拍张照吧 贝丝
Let's take a picture, Beth.
妈妈 醒醒 不要 妈妈
Mom! Wake up! No! Mom!
蝙蝠侠来了 他会救我们的
Batman's here. He's gonna save us!
蝙蝠侠 你要去哪 别走
Batman, where are you going? Wait!
你走了我们就没命了
You're leaving us to die!
贝丝 抓住我的手
Beth, grab my hand!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
-凯特 -妈妈 贝丝 不
- Kate! - Mom, Beth, no!
-太慢了 -你把该死的洞封住了
- Too slow. - You covered the damn hole!
你还是找到了方法 自己的方法
And you found way, own way.
明天 找得快点
Tomorrow, find faster.
我认为我应该从这里开始
I suppose I should start here in Gotham.
三年前蝙蝠侠神秘消失
3 years ago when Batman mysteriously disappeared,
城市分崩离析
it divided the city.
有人希望他能回来
Some hoped he'd be back,
有人认为他死了
others figured he was dead.
我认为他抛弃哥谭
I thought he abandoned Gotham for the same reason
和他抛弃我家人的理由一样
he abandoned my family...
因为他不在乎
because he didn't care.
这个小孩多可爱
How cute is this little kid?
玛丽 你这样我很丢脸
Mary, you're embarrassing me.
抱歉 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
这不是大材小用吗 指挥官
This isn't beneath you, Commander?
这是我唯一能见到我光彩照人的妻子的借口
Well, it's the only excuse I have to see my radiant wife.
鉴于警方无法维持没有了蝙蝠侠的哥谭的秩序
Concerned the police couldn't keep order in a Gotham without Batman,
我爸成立了乌鸦安保公♥司♥
my dad started Crows Security,
一家保护被这位暗夜骑士
a private firm that protects the people
抛弃的人们安全的公♥司♥
that the Dark Knight left behind.
摩尔呼叫乌鸦总部 北翼安全
Moore to Crows' nest. North side's clear.
前门外面怎么样
How are we out front?
视线范围内看着还不错
Perimeter looks good.
瓦斯克斯 你那呢
What's the word, Vasquez?
-西翼安全 -收到
- West Side's clear. - Copy.
锁上吧
Let's lock it up.
好了 道奇森 多少了
All right, Dodgson. How much?
一万块一张票 就为了看关灯
10,000 bucks a plate just to watch a light flip off.
一定很好看
Must be nice.
行动领导得有声有色 摩尔探员
Operational leadership at its best, Agent Moore.
今晚干得不错
Well done tonight.
我的荣幸 长官
My pleasure, sir.
女士们 先生们 今晚的主题是现实
Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is about reality.
蝙蝠侠放弃了我们
Batman gave up on us.
已经三年了 哥谭
It's been 3 years, Gotham.
蝙蝠侠不会回来了
The Bat's not coming back.
埃金斯市长 帮我们
Mayor Akins, help us say good-bye
向哥谭过气的传统告别吧
to Gotham's outdated tradition.
是时候关掉标志了
It's time to turn off the signal.
我孩子以前经常
My kid used to stare at this thing
从卧室窗户盯着这玩意看
through his bedroom window.
现在要我去关掉它
Now I got to be the one to flip it off?
在此 我邀请各位一起
Together, I invite you to gaze out
最后一次注视蝙蝠侠标志
at the Bat-Signal one last time.
凯恩指挥官 我们的城市监控刚刚失灵了
Uh, Commander Kane, I just lost our city surveillance.
屋顶反送呢
What about the rooftop feed?
-长官 我们什么都看不见 -有情况
- Sir, we're totally blind. - Something's up.
大家提高警惕
Eyes everywhere.
我们要开始倒计时了 警官
We're gonna start the countdown, Officer.
收到 准备就绪
Copy. Standing by.
十
10...
八 七
8, 7...
六 五 四
6, 5, 4,
三 二 一
3, 2, 1.
关灯 小子们
Turn the light off, boys.
怎么回事
What's happening?
爱丽丝向大家问好
"Hello," said Alice.
我们应该相信乌鸦会保护我们吗
"Shall we believe the Crows will protect us?"
我认为吃早饭之前有6件事不可能发生
Well, I believe 6 impossible things before breakfast.
躲在这些安全门后你们觉得安全吗
Do you feel safe behind these security gates?
因为你们当中有人今晚回不了家了
Because one of you won't be going home tonight.
乌鸦不是这个故事的英雄人物 哥谭市
The Crows are not the hero of this story, Gotham.
蝙蝠侠救不了你们
Batman couldn't save you,
他们也一样救不了
and neither... will... they.
立刻带大家离开这里
Get these people out of here now.
我们走 快走
Let's go. Let's go.
妈
Mom?
雅各布 怎么回事...
Jacob, what the hell are you...
-赶紧走 -快走
- Get out now. - Let's go.
摩尔警官 能听见吗
Agent Moore, do you copy?
索菲 能听见吗
Sophie, do you copy?
抓到她了
We got her.
有电♥话♥找你
Call for you.
一个话多的女生打来的
Girl who talk too much.
-喂 -凯特 我是玛丽
- Hello? - Kate, it's Mary.
你的继妹
Your stepsister.
我们爸妈都结婚十几年
Mary, our parents have been married for over a decade.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
那好 你要发誓不告诉任何人
Oh. Okay. You have to swear you won't tell anyone
-是我告诉你的 -玛丽 出什么事了
- I'm telling you this... - Mary, what happened?
索菲不见了 他们认为有人把她抓走了
Sophie's missing. They think someone took her.
我只是觉得应该告诉你
I just... I thought you should know.
我花了几年时间周游世界
I'd spent years traveling the world,
与战斗和生存专家一起训练
training with combat and survivalist specialists
这样我就能加入乌鸦
so I could join the Crows.
索菲的失踪让我提早回家
Sophie's disappearance brought me home early.
我得找到她 但是首先
I had to find her, but first,
我必须说服我爸我已经准备好了
I had to convince my dad I was ready.
乌鸦代表秩序 保护和安全
Crows represent order, security, safety.
这些恶霸坏人渴望回到过去那些
These monsters long for the good, old days
帮派横行的日子
when gangs ran around unchecked.
他们散播恐惧 说看看我们
They spread fear by saying, "Look at us.
我们可以抓走乌鸦 抓走你妻子和孩子
We can get a crow, we can get your wife, your kid."
监控视频怎么样了
Where are we on surveillance?
我恐怕看不到了 长官
Afraid it doesn't exist, sir.
如果被抓走是你们任何一个人
If it were any one of you,
摩尔特工找不到你们
Agent Moore would not sleep
是绝对不会休息的
until you were found.
我们也要找到她为止
Let's do the same for her.
救她回来
Let's bring her home.
凯特
Kate.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
过来 孩子
Come here, kiddo.
我没放奶油
I, uh... I didn't have cream,
但请告诉我你不再做严格素食主义者了
but please tell me you kicked that vegan thing, huh?
我希望你会给我打电♥话♥
I wish you'd called.
-我们会找到她的 -那就让我帮忙
- We're gonna find her. - Then let me help.
颈部纹身 这个是新加的
Neck tattoo. That's new.
老爸 我准备好回家替你效力了
Dad, I'm ready to come home and work for you.
长官 二号♥线市长电♥话♥
Sir, Mayor's on two.
他说要取消在公园里播放电影
He's talking about canceling the movie in the park.
告诉他我马上去接电♥话♥
Tell him I'll be right there.
你知道是谁抓走她的吗
Do you know who took her?
一群残忍♥懦弱的疯子
Ruthless, spineless maniacs
坦白说 他们根本对抗不了
who frankly don't stand a chance against a team
海豹突击队和特种部队退伍的组成的安保公♥司♥
of ex-Navy SEALs and Green Berets.
-那我呢 -你和你表哥很像
- And what about me? - You take after your cousin.
你就是女版布鲁斯·韦恩
You're a female Bruce Wayne,
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表