剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
What if I screw up and kill someone else?
我懂了 你想惩罚自己
I see. You want to punish yourself.
好吧 你失手杀人了
Fine. You screwed up and took a man's life.
布鲁斯会因为失望而大发雷霆
Bruce would be blustery with disappointment,
现在你不要再想这件事了
and now you need to get over it.
你就这么鼓励人吗
That's your pep talk?
对 还有人需要我
Yeah. I'm needed elsewhere,
也有人需要你
And so are you.
昨晚有人炸毁了哥谭国际银行
Someone bombed Gotham International Bank last night,
十几人遇害
killed a dozen people.
假期结束了 蝙蝠女侠
Vacation's over, Batwoman.
从小到大 我父亲一直督促我隐藏真实自我
My whole life my father urged me to hide my face,
生活在阴影之下
to live in the shadows.
他说这是为了我好 以免被他人嘲笑
He claimed it was for my own good to avoid ridicule,
但结果却是为了他自己好
but it turns out it was for his own good.
为了让他舒心 我隐藏自我
I hid for his comfort,
但是在那一刻
but the moment
我意识到我不在乎他自否舒心
I realized I didn't care if he was comfortable or not,
我开始做回自己
I became myself.
我开始自♥由♥了
I became free.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我要卸下身上的担子
I'm unburdening myself.
卸下身上的担子
Unburdening yourself?
因为我那叛徒姐姐
We are trapped in yet another cage
我们又被困在牢笼里了
thanks to my traitorous sister.
这不是牢笼 而是避难所
It's not a cage. It's a sanctuary,
在这里你的家人无法伤害你
one where your family can't hurt you,
在这里莎菲娅就找不到你
where Safiyah can't find you,
在这里我们可以在一起
where we have each other.
-你还有什么不满足的 -爱丽丝
- What else do you need? - Alice.
你要分享一下吗
Would you like to share?
我们还没听过你分享
We haven't heard from you yet.
我还是不说了
I'm gonna pass, yeah.
我想要分享
I've got something to share.
好极了 是汤米·埃利奥特
Goody. It's Tommy Elliot.
不好意思
Excuse me.
布鲁斯·韦恩会说四十多种语言
Bruce Wayne could speak over 40 languages.
是40 不是14
That's 4-- 4-0.
埃利奥特先生 讨论组十五分前已经开始了
Mr. Elliot, this group started 15 minutes ago.
好吧 那你去告我吧
OK. Well, so sue me.
没错 你告不了 因为我的资产冻结了
That's right. You can't because my-- my estate's been frozen.
埃利奥特先生 我很高兴我们的治疗
Mr. Elliot, I am thrilled that our therapy
将你对韦恩先生的鄙视
has converted your disdain for Mr. Wayne
转化成更深层次的欣赏
into a deeper appreciation,
但我们要换一个话题
but we do need to move on to other topics.
怎么了 医生 太夸张了吗
What's wrong, Doc? It's, like, too crazy?
因为她觉得自己是只猫
Because that one thinks she's a cat.
而她觉得自己是只八哥
That one thinks she's a myna bird.
喜鹊 我叫喜鹊
Magpie. The name is Magpie.
这个偷人脸
Steals people's faces.
而这个口水哗哗流
I mean, this one drools so much
看护人都得拿着拖把跟他走
the orderlies have to follow him around with a mop,
那我呢
and, you know, what about me?
那我呢
What about me?
布鲁斯·韦恩的本事都是我一手教出来的
I'm the guy that taught Bruce Wayne everything he knows,
我的认可在哪呢 医生
so where's my recognition, Doc?
请带他出去
Get him out of here, please.
不不不 不不
No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no!
不 布鲁斯是我最好的朋友
No! Bruce is my best friend,
等他知道了这件事
and when he hears about this,
他一定会毁掉你的职业生涯
he will end your career!
趁现在好好享受你的权利吧
Enjoy the power trip while it lasts!
我不能这样活着
I can't live like this.
哥谭市
直播新闻
我的委托人雷吉·哈里斯被误判监禁了好几年
My client Reggie Harris was wrongly incarcerated for years
结果在释放当时被人枪杀
and then gunned down the same day he was freed.
为什么 他知道些什么
Why? What did he know?
不为他的家人伸张正义 我决不罢休
I will not rest until his family sees justice.
失陪了
Excuse me.
迈克尔·费舍尔
迈克尔·费舍尔 没听过他的名字
Michael Fisher? Never heard of him.
有可能是化名
Probably an alias,
但他杀了艾莉雅·纳扎里和雷吉·哈里斯
but he killed Alia Nazari and Reggie Harris,
他还想杀我和我上司
and he tried to kill me and my boss,
只为了掩盖乌鸦内部的一些勾当
all to keep some cover-up inside the Crows from getting out.
就是说我们手上有一桩大丑闻
Which means we've got a juicy scandal on our hands.
假设我们能查出他替谁做事
Assuming we can figure out who he's working for.
这是你的 多加了酸黄瓜
This one's yours. Extra pickles.
我会查查他的财政状况
Well, I'll look into his finances,
看看是否有人付钱让他一天杀四个人
see if anyone's paying him kill 4 people in 1 day money.
我已经查过了
I already did.
就在雷吉·哈里斯
A wire was sent to his account for 180 grand
因卢修斯·福克斯的谋杀案宣判无罪那天
the day Reggie Harris was exonerated
他有一笔18万的资金进账
for Lucius Fox's murder.
干得漂亮
Nicely done.
那我去找银行经理
I'll go pester the bank manager then,
查查转钱的人是谁
figure out who sent it.
-哪家银行 -哥谭国际银行
- Which bank? - Gotham International.
-你开玩笑吧 -什么
- You're kidding. - What?
哥谭国际银行已经变成了废墟
Gotham International Bank is a pile of rubble
包括金库 服务器和后备服务器
along with its vault, its servers, backup servers.
有个叫惊天雷的聪明人
Yeah. Some bloke cleverly named the Detonator
昨晚把银行炸了
bombed it last night.
你觉得他和乌鸦的勾当有关吗
Do you think he could be involved in this Crows cover-up?
不 我记得惊天雷
No. I remember the Detonator.
早在雷吉定罪之前 他就出来搞事了
He was active long before Reggie was convicted.
那好 继续
All right. Move over.
如果我们查不到狙击手的赏金来源
If we can't trace our sniper's paychecks,
也许我们可以查出他的真实姓名
maybe we can figure out his real name.
这倒是新鲜
That's new.
-想聊聊吗 -不想
- Want to talk about it? - Not especially.
卢克 你以为杀了你父亲的那个人
Luke, the man you think killed your father,
洗清了罪名 然后在你眼前被射杀
he was cleared and then shot in front of you.
我觉得聊聊可能有好处
Kind of think talking would be good.
那就聊
Then let's talk.
你怎么还没找到卡特莱特的踪迹
Why haven't you found anything on Cartwright yet?
不知道 他可能销声匿迹了
I don't know. Maybe he's gone underground.
你不在
Well, while you've been away,
也不回我信息时
ignoring all my texts,
蝙蝠灯就那么干亮着
the bat-light's gone unanswered.
你以为我来干什么
Why do you think I'm here?
关于惊天雷 我们了解多少
What do we know about the Detonator?
七年前 惊天雷用恐惧与不安
7 years ago, the Detonator crippled Gotham
重创哥谭
with fear and uncertainty.
他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 专门盯上这里的好人
He's a terrorist, who targets the city's good guys
逼迫他们去随机杀害无辜的人
and compels them to kill innocents at random.
问题是 他为什么现在回来了
The question is why is he back now?
你想听真正的答案吗
You want an honest answer to that?
因为你 蝙蝠女侠
You, Batwoman.
山中无蝙蝠 疯子称霸王
When the bat's away, the crazies will play.
我才离开了一周
I've only been out a week.
而这周恶人们过得很逍遥
And in that week, the bad guys are getting comfortable.
惊天雷盯上的都是公众眼中的英雄
The Detonator targets people the public views as heroes-
医生 警♥察♥ 消防员
doctors, police officers, firemen.
他想证明 他们也并非世人所想的
He wants to prove that they're not as heroic
那样英勇无畏
as the world thinks they were.
你从哪里找到这些的
Where'd you get these?
布鲁斯的调查
Bruce's research.
他一心想要抓住这个家伙
Yeah. He was obsessed with catching this guy.
他列了一长串嫌疑犯名单
Kept a long list of suspects,
但在他缩小范围前 那人就消失了
but the trail went cold before he could narrow it down.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表