剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
That's a lot of books.
《守护者》
The Tome of the Guardians.
这本书向我揭示了佐·艾尔和兰斯小姐的名字
It revealed the names of Ms. Zor-El and Ms. Lance,
以及其他两人
as well as the other two.
可惜了氪星人和未来蝙蝠
Bummed out Kryptonian and Future Bat,
言下之意就是说...
which technically means--
地球99存在于
Earth-99 exists in a future time
布鲁斯·韦恩献身的未来时代
where Bruce Wayne has dedicated himself,
投入身心 打击犯罪
body and soul, to fighting crime.
抱歉 前面那一句
I'm sorry. Go back.
布鲁斯·韦恩是黑暗骑士吗
Bruce Wayne is the Dark Knight?
如果我们能保守秘密 那就太好了
If we could all keep that to ourselves, that'd be great.
寻找他的道路
The path to find him
会带你们找到勇气完人
will lead you to the Paragon of Courage.
好吧 谁想见见蝙蝠侠
OK. Who wants to meet Batman?
蝙蝠女侠
第一季 第九集
《无限地球危机》
多元宇宙地图
阿尔戈
无信♥号♥♥
多元宇宙地图
地球38
多元宇宙地图
地球38
信♥号♥♥丢失
整个宇宙从存在中被抹去
An entire universe wiped from existence
缩减成了一张计算机绘图
distilled down to a computer graphic.
不得不说 缺少那种令人惊叹的因素
Got to say-- missing that wow factor.
莉娜杀了你
Lena killed you.
就死了一小会
Yeah. Only for a little while.
每个人都有自己的角色
Everyone has a part to play,
包括莱克斯·卢瑟
even Lex Luthor.
是你干的吗
You did this?
是你让那条毒蛇死而复生的吗
You brought that... poisonous snake back?
他的命运没能实现
His destiny was unfulfilled.
莱克斯·卢瑟仍然扮演着重要的角色
Lex Luthor still has an important role to play.
所以你能把他复活 却不能复活奥利弗吗
So you can revive him, but you can't bring back Oliver?
早在危机发生前 我就复活了卢瑟
I restored Luthor long before the Crisis
导致我的力量衰减
caused my power to wane.
那地球38那些无辜的人呢
And what about those innocent lives on Earth-38?
难道他们没有要去实现的命运吗
Did they not have destinies to fulfill?
抱歉 但我不相信
I'm sorry, but I can't trust a man
认为莱克斯·卢瑟是盟友的人
who thinks Lex Luthor is an ally.
我要的是 如果你再死一次
All I got from that is that if you die again
他不能让你死而复生
that dude can't bring you back.
你是谁
And you are?
不太友好的新人
New... and unfriendly.
莱克斯·卢瑟真是个混♥蛋♥
Lex Luthor-- kind of a dick, huh?
当我想到地球上所有那些
When I think of all those people on my earth
我们想救却又就救不了的人
that we wanted to save but couldn't,
感觉很不公平
It just feels unfair.
一天前 我认为我的生活已经够糟糕了
Look. A day ago, I didn't think my life could get any worse.
我妹妹杀死了我继母
My sister murdered my stepmom
还嫁祸给我爸
and framed my dad for it.
即使对于哥谭来说 这也太黑暗了
That's dark, even for Gotham.
我在争取一个拨乱反正的机会
I'm fighting for a chance to make it right,
而这第四位完人
and this fourth Paragon,
我堂哥布鲁斯在另一个地球上
my cousin Bruce on another earth,
找到他也许能帮我争取到那个机会
finding him might help me get that chance.
除非你相信监视者
Only if you believe the Monitor.
希望完人怎么会说这样的话
What kind of talk is that from the Paragon of Hope?
跟我来
Come with me.
我们去拯救宇宙吧
Let's go save the universe.
阻止他
Stop him!
-阻止他 -在他找到那本书之前
- Stop him. - Before he finds the book.
在他找到那本书之前阻止他
Stop him before he finds the book.
找到那本书
Find the book.
阻止莱克斯·卢瑟
Stop Lex Luthor.
你不该拿这本书
You're not supposed to have that.
人类也不应该会飞 但结果出人意料
And man was never meant to fly, but here we are.
再见 超人 大家再见
Good-bye, Superman, all of you.
阻止他
Stop him!
莱克斯·卢瑟拿走了《命运之书》
Lex Luthor has the Book of Destiny.
他会用那本书来杀死超人的
He's going to use it to kill Supermen.
如果他杀了完人 我们就完蛋了
If he kills the Paragon, we're all doomed.
你干了什么
What have you done?
我说过
As I said,
每个人都有自己的角色
everyone has a part to play.
很高兴有你在
I'm glad you're here.
我也是
Me, too.
照你说的 奥利弗的事 监视者看错了
From what you told me, the Monitor was wrong about Oliver,
所以我不知道 巴里
so I don't know, Barry.
也许你的事他也看错了
Maybe he's wrong about you, too.
也许你不会死
Maybe... you're not supposed to die.
奥利弗和我说
Listen. Oliver told me
他是如何用复活泉水
about how he brought Sara and his sister back to life
将莎拉和她姐姐死而复生的
using something called a Lazarus Pit.
我不知道 这话听起来好得不真实
I don't know. That sounds too good to be true.
是真的
Well, it-- I mean, it is.
西娅毁了这个地球上所有的复活泉
It turns out Thea destroyed all the pits on this earth,
但我们还有更多的地球可以选择
but there are more earths to choose from.
我知道你想奥利弗复生
I know that you want Oliver back
胜过一切 但是这...
more than anything, but this is--
他不能死
He can't be dead.
他不行
Not him.
好
OK.
说来好笑 监视者给了我一个任务
Funny enough, the Monitor gave me a mission of my own.
找到我们的毫无希望的氪星完人
To find our hopeless Kryptonian Paragon.
你想过我们未来的生活就是现在这样吗
Did you ever think this would be our life?
不管未来如何我都会和你在一起
I will take whatever life with you I can get.
我错过了一次集体讨论
So I miss one group chat,
现在要找完人了
and now there's Paragons,
我也应该参与在内
and I'm supposed to be one of them.
对 巴里和我打算用复活泉水
Yep, and Barry and I are gonna use a Lazarus Pit
让我爸爸复活
to bring my dad back.
米娅 事情没有这么简单
Mia, it's not that simple.
复活泉水不是什么能得到灵魂
The lazarus pit isn't some magical mud bath
和黄瓜水的魔法泥浴
where you get your soul and a cup of cucumber water at the end.
你会失去人性
You lose your humanity.
关于复活泉水 我该知道的
Nyssa told me everything I need to know
娜莎都跟我说了
about lazarus pits,
关于你 我该知道的 她也说了
And she told me everything I need to know about you.
那如果是你的生活
Why don't you share your opinion
你有什么要说的
when it's about your life?
如果是你的父亲 你有什么要说的
Why don't you share your opinion when it's about your dad?
地球99
哥谭市
勇气完人很明显
So the paragon of courage is apparently
不愿意做园艺
afraid of yardwork.
最好还是让我来说
Better let me do the talking.
六块腹肌真是厉害
That's a really impressive six-pack.
抱歉 我认识你们吗
Sorry. Do I know you?
不认识
No.
不 但我认得你
No, but I know you.
不太一样 不这么生猛的你
Well, a different-- like, a less this version of you.
我是凯特·凯恩 布鲁斯的堂妹
I--I'm Kate Kane. I'm Bruce's cousin.
不认识
Yeah, no.
地球1的反派
Earth-one villain?
其实是个友军
Only friend actually.
起码他还挺性感
Oh. Well, at least, he's cute.
别 别搞得这么奇怪 太诡异了
Nope. Uh-uh. Let's not make that weird. That's weird.
能让我
Can I just--
-请吧 -好的
- Please. - OK.
你们给我离开
You need to leave...
快点
now.
别这么失礼 卢克
Don't be so rude, Luke.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表