剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
历史上有影响力的女性
powerful women throughout history,
还有谁能比玛莎·凯恩更典范呢
And who better embodies that than Martha Wayne?
感谢韦恩实业的大力支持
It is with utmost gratitude to the Wayne Estate
我向大家隆重介绍今晚的展品
that I present to you tonight's showpiece,
她最爱的珍珠项链
her beloved pearl necklace.
我去去就回
Would you excuse me for a minute?
我正要给你打电♥话♥
I was just about to call you.
玛莎的项链不可能在展台上
Martha's necklace is at the exhibit, which is impossible
因为我们没给过博物馆
because we never gave it to the museum.
那不是她的项链 是赝品
That is not her necklace. It's a replica.
喜鹊最后打印的东西就是它
It's the last thing that Magpie printed.
她在里面藏了个炸♥弹♥
She snuck a bomb in here.
喜鹊为什么要炸博物馆呢
Why would Magpie bomb the museum?
不是 是特洛伊木马
She's not. It's a trojan horse.
用展室的爆♥炸♥来分散注意力
Use the explosion in the showroom as a distraction,
然后她就能掠夺展馆了
and she'll have free rein over the exhibit room.
韦恩家族就是哥谭的标志
The Wayne Family has been a hallmark to Gotham,
而他们的传承一直延续至今
and their legacy lives on even today.
好了 女士们先生们
Ok. Ladies and gentlemen,
似乎我们这边有点小状况
It looks like we have a little situation on our hands.
请大家向紧急出口移♥动♥
Everyone, please move towards the exit.
请大家冷静离场
Everyone, calmly towards the exit.
我可不想当囚犯
I'm not meant to be a jailbird.
看来你要做个选择了
Looks like you have a choice to make.
这些炫目的珠宝都有保险
The shiny jewels are all insured,
但是那些傻子们可只有一条命
but those sitting ducks only have one life.
你要救哪边
Which are you gonna save?
妈妈 我捡到了一颗弹珠
Mommy, I found a marble.
真的是你
It's really you.
结束了
It's over.
我见过你 你是那个摄影师
I've seen you before. You're the photographer.
你去韦恩塔不是拍照的 你是去踩点的
You weren't just taking photos at Wayne Tower. You were casing it.
你这样的人从来都不会注意我们这种人
People like you never notice people like me.
你今晚威胁了很多人的生命
You put a lot of lives in danger tonight.
我们这样的人没有住在塔里
Well, some of us don't have the privilege
焦虑自己
of sitting in our tower,
焦虑自己该做些什么的特权 凯恩小姐
having angst about what to do with our lives, Miss kane.
只是为了生存过活
They just do it to survive.
该去阿卡姆了 玛戈特
Time to go to blackgate, Margot.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
没有 我刚刚在打电♥话♥
I didn't. I was on...a call.
蝙蝠女侠出现了 太不可思议了
Batwoman showed up. It was surreal.
我试着给你打电♥话♥
I tried calling you.
我刚刚一定是没信♥号♥♥
I must have been in a dead zone.
你刚说你在打电♥话♥
You just said you were on a call.
我是在打 我
I did. I--
这就是不好的方面
So...here's why this sucks.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你很幽默 你很酷
You're funny, you're cool,
但这不够
But that's not really enough.
凯特 我不是个粘人的人
I'm not a needy person, Kate,
但我花了很大的功夫
But if I'm gonna make an effort,
逃健身课 重新排班
miss a spin class or rearrange a work shift,
我只是想要一点诚实
all I ask for is a little honesty.
这就是不好的一面
Here's why this sucks.
我觉得你很幽默也很酷
I think you're fun and cool
而且三观也很正常
And seem to care about all the right things...
但我现在还没准备好
But I'm not in a place right now
向其他人完全袒露心扉
where I can share all of myself with someone else.
对不起
I am sorry.
我理解
I get it.
很明显在经历很多事情
You obviously have a lot going on.
我只希望
I just hope whatever it is
他们能让你开心
makes you happy.
这真是个不错的惊喜
Well...this is a nice surprise.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Sweetheart, you ok?
爱丽丝今天来找我了
Alice came to me today.
她找你了 你还好吗
She--she came to you? Are you all right?
我没事 她没伤害我
Yeah, I'm fine. She didn't hurt me.
她想要些东西
She wants something.
汉密尔顿有个新的项目
Hamilton is developing a new project,
而爱丽丝很感兴趣
and Alice has taken interest.
是什么
Well, what?
这不重要 我拒绝给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
It doesn't matter. I refuse to put any weapon
提供任何武器
into the hands of a terrorist.
别接 可能是她
Don't answer that. It could be her.
如果是她 那我应该接
Well, if it's her, I should get it.
求你了 雅各布
Jacob, please.
你应该从我这听到这件事
You should hear this from me.
亲爱的 出什么事了
Sweetheart, what's going on?
很多年了
It was years ago.
我以为这是件正确的事
I thought it was the right thing to do.
你以为什么是正确的事
You thought what was the right thing to do?
你和凯特不肯停止追寻
You and kate wouldn't stop looking.
凯特整晚不睡觉
Kate was up all night.
她不去学校
She wasn't going to school,
不愿吃东西
She was refusing to eat.
她不愿放弃 她都不好好的过她的人生
She wouldn't give up, and she wasn't living her life,
她越觉得绝望
And the more despair that she felt,
你就变得越残缺
the more broken you became.
你做了什么 凯瑟琳
What did you do, Catherine?
你们俩情绪都很低落 雅各布
You were both in a downward spiral, Jacob.
如果你没有觉得贝丝已经死了的话
You never would have moved on if you didn't...
你根本过不了那道坎
think that Beth were dead.
他们发现了骨头
They found bones,
头骨碎片
Skull fragments.
汉密尔顿的雇员
Hamilton employees found bones
发现了鹿的骨头
from a deer.
我付钱让基因检测员改写了报告
I paid the dna analyst to write the report.
警♥察♥还有我的调查员
The police, my investigators,
整个城市都在找贝丝
the entire city had been looking and looking for Beth
但是连只袜子都没找到 雅各布
without finding so much as a sock, Jacob.
-她死了 -住口
- She was gone. - Stop.
离我远点
Get away from me.
就
Just...
就离我远点
Just get away from me.
你别再这么做了
You...have to stop doing that.
肾上腺素突然激增会引起心脏骤停
Sudden adrenaline release can lead to cardiac arrest,
但我现在太忙了
and I am way too busy to have
不能心脏病发作
a heart condition right now.
你治好他了
You fixed him?
他已经稳定了
He's stable.
再晚一小时可能就救不过来了
An hour later, and may not have been able to.
你说得对 我不应该让他病成这样
You were right. I shouldn't have let him get this bad.
说到这
Yeah. So on that topic,
趁他打了吗♥啡♥神志不清的时候
I may have prodded him a little
我可能套出了一点信息
while he was under a morphine haze.
他捅我的时候 把我最爱的格子衬衫毁了
I know, but he ruined my favorite plaid shirt when he stabbed me,
我想说的是爱丽丝在找一只老鼠
so my point is Alice is looking for a mouse
或者一个叫老鼠的人
or someone named mouse.
他说了老鼠
He said mouse,
还说她对他另有所谋
and she has big plans for him.
所以我觉得应该告诉你
So thought you should know.
等下 你不能
Hang on! You can't just--
那是什么
What is that?!
皮下应答器
Subdermal transponder.
-什么 -给他打个芯片
- A what? - Chipped him.
让他带我找到爱丽丝 我来查出老鼠是谁
He leads me to Alice, I figure out who mouse is.
这样
Oh, ok.
干得不错 玛丽
Good work, Mary.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表