剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Why did you pull us out of there?
-爱丽丝 -爱丽丝
- Alice. - Alice?
我们困在这里是因为她吗
Is she the reason we're stuck right now?
很有可能是
Very well could be.
她刚刚在我们的顶层公♥寓♥里打电♥话♥给我
She just called me from our penthouse.
什么
What?
我发誓如果是爱丽丝所为 我会非常生气
I swear if this is Alice I'm gonna be so pissed.
他们会找到我们的 宝贝
They'll find us, babe.
天啊
Oh, my God.
什么
What?
没事 我只是完全不记得你们俩结婚了
Nothing. I just totally forgot you two were married.
虽然三年了 但还是惊喜重重
3 years but still full of surprises.
我在里面见到了凯特
Saw Kate inside.
你们俩一起上过岩角军校吗
You two went to Point Rock together?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, we did. Why?
那是秘密吗
Was it a secret or something?
不是 怎么会是秘密
No. Why would it be a secret?
我不知道 你为什么从来没提起过她
I don't know. Why would you never mention her?
她可是我们老大的女儿
She's our boss' daughter.
我没提起过她吗
Didn't I mention her?
不 小索 你没提过
No, Soph, you didn't.
我也说不好 我们没这么熟
I don't know. We weren't that close.
从来没想过要说
Never occurred to me.
有人想要撬开门吗
Anyone want to try prying open the doors?
她到底是怎么进去的
How the hell did she get inside?
我真不知道
I have no idea.
我们都不能自保安全
How can this city trust us to protect it
市里的人又怎么会相信我们能保护他们呢
when we can't even keep ourselves safe?
-我们会控制局面的 -之前有机会的时候
- We'll contain it. - We should have contained Alice
我们就应该把爱丽丝关起来
when we had the chance.
相信我 当时计划是这样
Trust me. That was the plan.
凯特威胁说要和我断绝关系
Kate threatened to cut me out of her life.
我能怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
好吧 我会把你们拉上去的
All right. I'll go and help pull you out, OK?
好
OK.
好 来吧
OK. Come on.
我们应该分头行事 看看是否有人受困
All right. We should split up and see if anyone else is stuck.
好
OK.
-我知道你想说... -我什么也没说
- I know what you're gonna s-- - I didn't say anything.
你来干什么 他会再坠毁一架电梯的
Why are you here? He's gonna drop another one.
我知道
I know that.
那些人受伤都是因为我穿上了那件战衣
All those people are hurt because I put the suit on.
-不是你的错 凯特 -不 卢克
- It's not your fault, Kate. - It is, Luke.
是我的错
It is my fault.
我给哥谭带去了悲剧
I brought this to Gotham.
今天是汤米 明天还会有别人
Tommy today, someone else tomorrow.
这事怪我
This is on me.
你说过如果有什么事情能吸引布鲁斯的注意
You said if anything was gonna get Bruce's attention,
非此莫属
it would be this.
我要你跟我说实话
I need you to be real with me.
你认为他会回来吗
Do you think he's coming back?
-卢克 -不
- Luke. - No.
汤米想要蝙蝠侠
Tommy wants Batman.
这个城市需要蝙蝠侠
The city needs Batman,
而我不是
And I am not Batman.
但也许我更好 因为我在这
But maybe I'm better because I'm here.
战衣多久才能修好
How long's that gonna take to fix?
-根本不够 -什么
- There aren't enough. - What?
急救医生
EMTs.
女士 你感觉如何
Ma'am, how are you feeling?
女是
Ma'am?
脑袋疼吗 头痛吗
Any head pain, headache?
这位女士现在就需要帮助
This woman needs help now.
我们已经给她检查过了
We already checked her.
那就再检查一下
Well, check her again.
玛丽 人家是专业的
Mary, they're professionals.
你只不过是大二的医学生
You're a second- year med student.
她头痛 而且瞳孔扩散了
She's got a headache and blown pupil.
可能是硬膜下血肿或者硬膜外出血
Could be a subdural or an epidural hemorrhage.
我提前预习
I read ahead.
你说得对 谢谢
You're right. Thanks.
你朋友汤米想要杀了你 布鲁斯
Your friend Tommy wants to kill you, Bruce,
既然你不在这
And since you're not here,
看来 我要代表你好好教训他了
it looks like I'm gonna have to kick his ass on your behalf...
并且给其他想要对你下手的人
And send a message to anyone else
发出一个信♥号♥♥
who'd come after you,
但要做到这一点 我要对这个城市坦诚一些
But to do that, I need to be honest with the city
我不是你
that I'm not you.
我就是我
I'm me.
你不是蝙蝠侠
You're not Batman.
你说对了
That's the point.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我要的是蝙蝠侠 不要他的小蜜
I want Batman, not his side piece.
我找到汤米了
I found Tommy.
激活护手中的干扰物
Activate the disruptor in the gauntlet.
绿灯亮了的时候 他的枪就失效了
When the light flashes green, his gun will neutralize.
好吧 但是并没绿
Yeah. That's not happening.
-你给手套充电了吗 -等等 你说什么
- Did you charge the glove? - Wait. What?
蝙蝠侠在哪
Where's Batman?
好了 激活充电
Ok. Activated the charge.
你得拖延30秒
You need to stall for 30 seconds.
拖着呢
Stalling.
我受够你了
I'm done with you.
不
No!
什么情况
What the hell is that?
别动 不稳定
Don't move. It's not stable.
刚才怎么回事
What the hell was that?
下面见
See you at the bottom.
放手
Let...go.
红色假发
A red wig?
还说我是疯子
And I'm the crazy one.
你救了我
You saved my life.
看来我们两清了
Guess we're even.
这个地方到处都是乌鸦
This place is crawling with crows.
你不该来
You shouldn't be here.
我是来给派对砸场子的
Well, I came to crash the party.
结果被主人抢先了一步
Turns out our host beat me to it.
我不知道是化妆派对
I didn't know that it was a costume party.
我猜猜
Let me guess...
红色
Red.
我们诞生石的颜色
The color of our birthstone.
提醒我们的出身
To remind us where we came from.
关于这个
About that.
他们说 如果想金盆洗手的话
They say if you want to quit,
一定要痛下决心
you have to really want to,
然而 我并不想
and, well, I didn't want to.
你看 24小时实在是太长了
You see, 24 hours is a really long time.
看来你要杀掉我心爱的道格森了
Guess you're gonna have to let my sweet Dodgson die.
我说过
Like I said...
贝丝已经死了
Beth is gone.
那为什么救我
Then why save me?
因为我对你另有计划 凯特
Because I have plans for you, Kate.
鞭尸的话一点都不好玩
That, and it's no fun torturing a corpse.
相信我 我尽力了
Believe me, I've tried.
好了 祝你好好保养
Anyhoo, good luck on the upkeep.
你觉得汤米烦人
You think Tommy's annoying.
等你站稳脚跟再说
Wait till your roots grow in.
如果你再杀人 那就算了
If you kill again, it's over,
我也不把你当我妹妹了
and I will stop thinking of you as my sister.
你终于明白了
You're finally... catching...on.
这正是我想要的
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表