剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Commander, Commander, come on!
我们没事
We're OK.
千万别让人说 哥谭的牛虻
Never let it be said that Gotham's gadfly
没有在需要支持的时候伸出援助之手
does not give credit where credit is due.
蝙蝠女侠这次对了
Batwoman got this one right,
而我们其他人弱爆了
and the rest of us whiffed.
看来丢脸的不止雅各布·凯恩一个人
Guess Jacob Kane won't be the only one eating a little crow.
拳击手克里斯·铁拳·梅德洛克不仅在侩子手谋杀案中
Boxer Chris "The Fist" Medlock was not only cleared
卢修斯·福克斯
哥谭警局卷宗
无罪释放 他以前的谋杀罪名
in the executioner murders but also exonerated
也得以平冤
of his past murder conviction.
说到组合拳
Talk about a one-two punch.
给他定罪的雷蒙德·卡尔沃克法官
Not so good news for the man who convicted him
就没什么好消息了
Judge Raymond Calverick.
雷蒙德·卡尔沃克法官
地检官发誓要重审所有被这个包括
The D.A. has vowed to reopen all cases tainted
警探斯图·多奈利
by this extralegal cabal,
和公诉人安格斯·斯坦顿在内的
including deceased detective Stu Donnelly
弹道对比分♥析♥
法外集团玷污的案件
and prosecutor Angus Stanton.
你就在我身后 对吧
You're right behind me, aren't you?
她去哪了
Where is she?
她刚走
I--you know, she just left.
我该怎么解释呢
Uh, how can I put this?
你让她跑了
You let her escape?
我知道你让我看住他
I know you said to hold onto her,
但是我继父是她领导
But my stepdad is her boss,
而我现在的家庭地位有点紧张
and I'm running a little short on family right now.
虽然你不关心我的个人生活
Not that you asked about my personal life,
但真的很糟糕
but it's a mess.
我做不希望的就是
The last thing I need is him shutting down
他关掉我坚持下来的唯一一个正经事
the one good thing I have going on.
谢谢你救了她
Thank you for saving her life.
不用 职责使然
Oh. Yeah. It's, like, my thing.
对了 她知道你的身份
Hey. FYI, she knows who you are.
别激动 她没告诉我
Hey. Chill. She didn't tell me,
但是我的直觉告诉我
But I got the distinct impression
她要告诉我继父
that she's gonna tell my stepdad,
所以祝你好运
so good luck with that.
布鲁斯 现在我知道了
Well, Bruce, now I know how much
听见自己舅舅因为桥上发生的事
it must have hurt hearing your uncle blame you
怪罪自己有多难过
for what happened on the bridge,
可他总要找个人来背锅
But he had to blame someone.
看见他费劲心力不肯面对事实
Seeing him fight so hard to avoid the truth
让我意识到
that was right in front of him
自己也做了同样的事情
made me realize I was doing the same thing.
我一直怪我爸没能在那天救出贝丝
I've been blaming my dad for not saving Beth that day.
可是那天与她近在咫尺的人 不是他
But it wasn't his hand on that door only inches away from her.
♪ 不要闭着眼穿过黑夜 ♪
♪ Don't close your eyes push through the night ♪
把那栋房♥子从贝丝可能藏身的
He wasn't the one who crossed that house
地点名单上划掉的人 不是他
off the list of places where Beth could be.
♪ 透过烟雾 ♪
♪ See through the smoke ♪
♪ 越过尘埃 ♪
♪ From the ashes... ♪
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know how.
但是我们一定能把贝丝找归来
But we are gonna get Beth back,
而这一次 我发誓
and this time, I swear to you
我决不放弃
I won't ever give up.
♪ 希望的种子已播下 ♪
♪ Hope is planted ♪
♪ 穿过火焰 ♪
♪ Through the fire ♪
我不知道原谅我父亲
I don't know if forgiving my father
是否能帮助我原谅自己 但是我要试一试
will help me forgive myself, but I have to try.
♪ 越过尘埃 ♪
♪ From the ashes ♪
♪ 我们都得到第二次机会 ♪
♪ We get all our second chances ♪
♪ 走向光明 ♪
♪ Go towards the light ♪
我就知道能在这找到你
I thought I might find you here.
你怎么能认为我想要把你替换掉 小老鼠
How could you ever think I was trying to replace you, little mouse.
你为什么那么坚决地保护她
Why are you so determined to protect her?
因为我要让她来参加我们的茶话会
Because I'm saving her a seat at our tea party!
茶话会应该只有两个人
It was supposed to be a table for two.
是的 我们两个
Yes, the two of us,
两个五毛凑一块
Two halves of one whole.
我和凯特就是两个五毛
Just as Kate and I are two halves,
我需要你把我们两个凑成一块
And I need your help to make us whole.
没有你我做不到
I can't do this without you.
我不想和她分享你
I don't want to share you with her.
老鼠
Mouse.
你不会分享我
You won't have to share me.
因为我们要分享她
Because we'll be sharing her.
她要是不想参与怎么办
And what if she doesn't want to play?
那么
Well...
幸好我们还有这个东西 对吧
Then it's good we have that then, hmm?
用潘迪先生跟你换
Trade you Mr. Pandy for it.
你还留着
You kept it?
为了让我想起你
To remind me of you.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表