剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
如果她又开始约会的话
You know, I wouldn't be surprised
我也不会觉得意外
if she was, uh, dating again,
毕竟她是单身
seeing as she's single
长得又好看
and gorgeous
情感上也空窗
and emotionally available.
有精神病盯上你们家的时候
Do you normally stay out all night
你都在外面玩到这么晚吗
when a psychopath is targeting your family?
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do,
不参加凯莉·Q的时尚派对跟不上下个夏天的潮流
Not go to Kylie Q's Glam Jam and miss next summer's colors?
你有危险 玛丽
You're in danger, Mary.
好吧 我也有日子要过 所以
Ok. Well, I also have a life, so...
所以你父亲让我做你的保镖
So your father just made me your bodyguard.
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry. What?
这不是你的桌子
That is not your desk.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
这个声音就是
That is the sound of me
我的钱正式地超过了
officially having more money
布鲁斯·韦恩
than Bruce Wayne.
汤米·埃利奥特
Tommy Elliot.
你到底是怎么进来的
How the hell did you even get in here?
怎么了 凯恩小甜甜
What's up, Candy Kane?
什么 布鲁斯没告诉过你备用钥匙在哪吗
What? Bruce never showed you the hide-a-key?
等等 我还以为你
Wait. I thought you were--
你忙着修♥炼♥什么女同性恋忍♥术呢
you were buffing up on some lesbian ninja retreat.
你来这干什么 汤米
Why are you here, tommy?
过来 你来看
Come here. Check it out.
你看到这栋大楼了吗
Now you see this building?
我刚刚买♥♥下来了
I just bought it.
比韦恩大厦高五层
5 stories taller than wayne tower.
布鲁斯和汤米 儿时的玩伴
Bruce and Tommy, childhood friends
现在还像孩子一样幼稚
who still act like children.
朋友是什么
What is a friend?
寄居在两个身体里的同一灵魂 对吧
A single soul dwelling in two bodies, right?
这是什么秘密社团里的东西吗
Is that some secret society thing?
这是亚里士多德的观点
Heh. It's an Aristotle thing.
蝙蝠侠回来了
Gotham has gotten all intense
哥谭市变得非常紧张
now that Batman's back.
你听说了吗
I mean, have you heard?
哥谭的黑暗骑士又让这座城市神魂颠倒了
Gotham's dark knight has the city swooning again.
我看见照片了 的确有点
I saw the picture. Yeah. It was, uh...
像素风
Pixelated.
你就这个反应吗
Wow. I--that's your reaction?
这个人 救下你妈妈
The guy had... your mom
还有你妹妹 简直易如反掌
and your sister in his win column.
他眨眨眼睛
He blinked...
然后他们死了
and they died.
凯特 我还以为你会更难过一点
Oh, kate. I thought you'd be more upset.
我用了足够的时间来接受
I've had time to process.
几年之后蝙蝠侠救了你♥妈♥的♥命
Batman saved your mom's life a few years later.
我猜他也不完全是个废人 对吧
Guess he's not a total deadbeat, you know?
那 布鲁斯那小子 去哪了
So, um, where's, uh, Bruceyboy?
我想要 邀请他来庆祝
I wanted to, uh, invite him to celebrate
我的新大厦
my new pile of bricks.
布鲁斯这三年都不在哥谭
Bruce hasn't been in Gotham for 3 years.
-你知道 -对 但是他现在回来了
- You know that. - Yeah, but he's back now.
-不 他没有 -我非常确定他回来了
- No, he's not. - Pretty sure he is.
相信我 我知道
Trust me. I'd know.
那就放在他的桌子上吧
Well, maybe just leave it on his desk.
也行
Will do.
你在哪
Where are you?
你在哪
Where are you?
不用说
Needless to say,
韦恩的先进武器库不该这幅模样
this is not what Wayne's advanced weaponry vault should look like.
这里的技术都是顶级机密
The tech in here is top secret.
如果有东西被拿走了 那就惨了
If something was taken, it's bad.
应该是爱丽丝那伙人 对吧
Had to be alice's gang, right?
你看过监控录像了吗
Did you pull the security footage?
他们把摄像头糊上了
They jammed the cameras.
要花上点时间搞清楚他们拿了什么
It'll take a minute to figure out what they took,
但与此同时 我会给布鲁斯打电♥话♥
but in the meantime, I'll call Bruce,
告诉他出了什么事
tell him what happened.
你真的指望他会接电♥话♥吗
You really expect him to answer?
他这处放有价值数百万武器库的房♥产
One of his properties containing millions of dollars worth
被人袭击了
of weaponry was compromised.
如果有什么事情能得到布鲁斯的关注的话
If something was gonna get bruce's attention,
应该就是这件事
it'd be this.
这是什么
What is this?
不是你的
Not yours.
双向抓钩
Two-way grappling hook, ok?
抓钩加倍 制♥造♥灾难的机会也翻倍
Twice the hook, twice the chance for disaster.
《哥谭公报》大楼可能出现死亡事件
Possible 1054 at "Gotham City Gazette."
收到 《哥谭公报》
10-4 on the "Gazette."
清空区域 我们在路上了
Clear the area. We're en route now.
频道改为犯罪广播专用
Code 10.
你留下 查出他们拿了什么
OK. You stay back, figure out what they took.
-我去看看情况 -好
- I'm gonna check this out. - OK.
-我天 太可怕了 -我的天啊
- Oh, my god. This is horrible. - Oh, my god.
谁会这么对蝙蝠侠
Who would do this to Batman?
出来吧 蝙蝠侠
布鲁斯 我试着成为蝙蝠侠
I tried to be batman, Bruce,
与此同时我也引出了你的敌人
and I drew out your enemies in the process.
今天还只是个假人
Today, it's an effigy.
等你的敌人开始为了引出你而杀人
What happens when your enemies start to kill real people
一切又会如何
in order to draw you out?
那个你为了保护才离开的哥谭
The Gotham you set out to protect
现在因为我变得危险了起来
is now less safe because of me.
怎么回事 蝙蝠侠
So what's the deal, Batman?
哥谭大学
呼唤蝙蝠侠的声音日益恶劣
真的要让那些
Are we really gonna let some loser
拿着派对商店代金券
with a party store gift card
游手好闲的失败者赢下这一轮吗
and way too much time on his hands win this one?
从阴影中走出来 走上赛场
Step out of the shadows and into the ring.
哥谭需要你
Gotham needs you.
你还真是毫不插手我的生活
So you're really doing nothing for my game.
你能不能就...
Is there any chance that you could...
我算是在这里找未来的夫婿
Kind of looking for my future husband over here.
很遗憾 指挥官说得很明确
Unfortunately, the commander was pretty specific.
我们要和首要客户保持三到五米的距离
We keep A-list clients within 10-15 feet.
好极了
Joy.
生化
Biochemistry?
那可不是凯莉·Q时尚派对上的好谈资
Not exactly fodder for small talk at Kylie Q's jam glam party.
医学生
Med student.
我以为你上医学院是为了
Kind of thought you went to med school to...
找未来的夫婿
look for your future husband.
我爸也逼着凯特带着个乌鸦
So is my dad forcing Kate to have a pocket Crow,
还是说只针对我
or is it just me?
他觉得既然她已经能和我们一起工作
He figures since she'd been offered a job with us
就不必那样了
that it wasn't necessary.
这样太不公平了
That is so not fair.
那她为什么不干乌鸦的活
So why didn't she take the Crows job?
我不知道
I have no idea.
她终于得到了
I mean, she finally gets offered a position
为其训练了五年的工作
she spent 5 years training for,
结果她不要了
and doesn't take it?
根本没道理
Doesn't make sense.
你了解凯特的
You know Kate.
她很疯狂
She's crazy.
那她自己在忙什么
So what is she doing with herself?
我听说她也经常熬夜
I hear she keeps late hours, too.
你接这个任务是为了盯住我还是凯特
So are you on this assignment to keep tabs on me or on Kate?
因为我感受到了醋意满满的前女友
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表