剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
You're seriously forgiving her?
我不是在替凯瑟琳辩护 她也不是
I'm not defending what Catherine did. She's not either,
但是我开始明白身为母亲
but I'm beginning to understand why she did it
身为妻子
as a mother,
她为什么这么做
as a wife.
她以为她在帮我走出痛苦
She thought she was helping us move on.
醒醒吧 亲爱的父亲
Wake up, Father dear.
你怎么睡了这么久
Why, what a long sleep you've had.
我以为 是时候
I thought it was high time you and I
我们父女二人好好聊聊贴心话了
finally had a daddy-daughter chat.
正是我想要的
That's all I want.
拜托 别这样
Oh, come on. Not like this.
帮我把锁链解开
Let me out of these chains.
你不是这里的指挥官
You're not the commander here...
指挥官
Commander.
凯特会知道我失踪了的
Kate will know I'm gone.
是吗
Will she?
因为我昨晚见过她
Because I saw her last night,
对你可是只字未提
and there was nary a mention of you.
看来两个家庭成员失踪她都没找到
Guess she's 0 for 2 in missing family members.
你想让我说什么 说对不起吗
What do you want me to say? I'm sorry?
知道自己让你一个人孤立无援的心情
There is no word to describe what it feels like
是无法用语言形容的
to know that I left you behind.
那就用语言解释一下
Then find the words to explain
你为什么从来没检测过凯瑟琳找到的骸骨碎片
why you never tested the skull fragments Catherine found.
我当时没有理由认为她是在撒谎
I had no reason to think that she was lying.
可是失踪的是你女儿
But your daughter was missing,
也不过是你认识不到一年的女人
and this was just a handful of bones
发现的一把骨头
found by some woman you'd known for less than a year.
也许相信你已经死了
Maybe believing that you were dead
比每天早晨带着希望醒来
was easier than waking up every morning with hope
或者心碎着入睡要轻松得多
or going to sleep every night with a broken heart.
当然 我应该再多找些时日
Of course, I should have looked longer.
我应该怀着更强烈的愿望
I should have hoped harder, I should have--
我应该亲自检测一下DNA
I should have had the DNA tested myself.
我希望这15年来
I wish--I wish I could have been your father
我一直都做你的父亲 可是
for the past 15 years, but...
我没做到
I failed.
我辜负你了
I failed you.
谢谢你说这番话
Thank you for saying that.
也谢谢你
And thank you
成就了今天的我
for making me who I am today.
你在策划什么
What are you planning?
告诉我要怎么做才能阻止你
Tell me what to do to stop it.
今天是我的疯狂茶话会
Today is the day of my Mad Tea-Party
已经邀请过你了
to which you've been invited.
我非常确定你会出席的
I'm fairly certain you'll attend.
凯瑟琳会很高兴的
Catherine will be delighted.
可是你要如何即被困在这里
But how can that be if you're stuck here
又能当荣誉嘉宾呢
and still the guest of honor?
看来我们喝着茶的时候
I guess you'll see as we drink tea
你就会知道有人成了
and someone ends up
无药可救的人
a goner.
凯瑟琳15年前骗了我爸
Catherine manipulated my dad 15 years ago,
现在她又要故技重施了
and here she is just doing it again.
我爸是乌鸦的领导
My dad is the head of the crows.
他怎么能轻信这一套呢
I mean, how is he even falling for this?
自从你回来之后 爱丽丝就一直在杀人
Alice has been on a killing spree since you got back,
你就是因为这个喝布鲁斯珍藏的好酒
And this is what's got you drinking Bruce's good stuff?
爱丽丝是被逼洗♥脑♥的
Alice was brainwashed against her own will.
这不一样 我爸是自己选的
This is different. My dad is choosing.
他选择原谅一个
He is choosing to forgive a woman
对自己女儿的死亡撒谎的女人
who lied about the death of his daughter.
凯瑟琳花钱请一个团队的科学家
Catherine paid a team of scientists
篡改DNA报告
to change DNA results.
我爸以前在我背包里发现一个大♥麻♥烟卷
My dad once found a joint in my backpack
都禁足了我一整个夏天
and grounded me for a whole summer.
这说不通 一点都不是他的风格
It doesn't make sense. This is not him.
-不是他 -我错过了什么
- This isn't him. - What am I missing?
如果你是来跟我讲道理的 我可没时间
If you're calling with a lecture, I don't have time.
恰恰相反
The opposite actually.
我比谁都了解其中有多复杂
I know complicated better than anyone else,
如果你真的要喝那个不能说名字的人
And if you want to work things out with she
重修旧好
who must not be named,
那与我无关
it's not my business.
谢谢了 孩子
Well, I appreciate that, kiddo.
然后仔细想了想 我发现
And in thinking about it, I realized
我从来没有真正给过她机会
that I never really gave her a chance.
就记得婚礼那天暴雪
Remember the wedding and the big snowstorm
我就一直希望要是我们被暴雪困在家里
and I just kept wishing that maybe if we got snowed in,
你就不会结婚了
you wouldn't have to get married?
真希望暴雪就是我们最大的隔阂了
If only a snowstorm were our biggest hurdle.
总而言之 我就想道个歉 今晚玩得开心
Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm sorry and have fun tonight.
谢谢了 凯特
Thanks, Kate.
我爸爸可是在一年最热的一天娶了凯瑟琳
My dad married Catherine on the hottest day of the year.
如果那不是你♥爸♥ 那
So if that's not your dad, then--
是老鼠
It's mouse.
还记得我们没休的那些假期吗
So you know those vacation days we banked?
来一次老式的公路行怎么样
What if we took one of our old-school road trips?
我想南下 去多莉山
I was thinking down south, maybe Dollywood.
挺好
Sounds cool.
你这是怎么了
What is up with you?
我这是提议公路行去多莉山
I just suggested a road trip to Dollywood.
我没怎么
Nothing's up with me.
是真没事 还是你只是假装不在意
Nothing, or you're pretending to be cool
我和凯特的事 但你明显还在生气
about Kate and me and you're obviously still freaked?
小泰 如果这事是个心结
Ty, if this is going to be a thing,
我们应该聊聊
we should talk about it.
凯特·凯恩
来电
抱歉让你们久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
我想再过一遍今晚的安排
I wanted to go over tonight's agenda.
你们都清楚 这是全市最重要的一晚
As you know, this is one of the city's biggest nights,
我需要你们两个亲自执行
so I need you two to run point.
索菲 你带领第一小队
Sophie, you take the alpha team
警戒内部
and cover the interior.
泰勒 你带第二小队封锁四周
Tyler, you're with bravo locking up the perimeter.
凯特·凯恩
急事 老鼠在冒充我爸
小队已经在剧院那边
Teams are already down in the theater
开始安全检查
beginning their sweep.
索菲·摩尔
收到
我希望今晚不要出什么岔子
I want this evening to go off without a hitch.
晚上好 哥谭 今晚是市里的人道主义庆典
Good evening, Gotham. Tonight is city's humanitarian gala,
也是富人们
which is rich person
"好好打扮 互相吹捧
for "Let's dress up and congratulate each other
钱包和衣橱都更满了"
on being rich and dressed up,"
这也完全是为了给汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥
and it's all to honor Hamilton Dynamics'
军♥火♥女王 凯瑟琳·汉密尔顿·凯恩颁奖
matriarch of munitions Catherine Hamilton-Kane.
不知道他们怎么把战斧导弹装进赃物带
Not sure how they're gonna fit a tomahawk missile into a swag bag.
我正带着租金去人道主义庆典
So I'm en route to the humanitarian gala with the rents.
如何
What uuup?!
我妈妈被评为
Where mom is being honored
哥谭年度贡献家 #自豪的女儿
as the Gotham Giver of the Year-- #prouddaughter.
我就想花点时间说一说
I just wanted to take a moment and say
我有多感激我的家庭
how thankful I am for family
互相支撑着走过坎坷
and for sticking by each other through thick and thin.
这就是家人
That's what it's all about.
敬凯瑟琳 一个不凡的女人
To Catherine, a most extraordinary woman.
干杯
Cheers.
该动身了吧
Must be time to move. Ha ha!
你越来越穷追不舍
You are becoming incessant.
你越来越容易预测
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表