剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
- What's going on? - Possible incendiary device
可疑燃烧装置
at the main gate.
慢慢从车里走出来
Slowly exit the vehicle now.
这应该是守卫正应对我们布置的小陷阱
That should be the guards responding to our little decoy.
爱丽丝 如果他们对司机开枪
Alice, if they shoot that driver--
放松 他开着一辆清洁车
Oh, relax. He drives a linen truck.
守卫在车轴上发现一枚假炸♥弹♥
Guards finding a fake bomb on the axle
对他来说就是这辈子最惊险的事情了
will be the most exciting thing that's ever happened to him.
从这里上去就是守备最森严的地方
Well, that should take us up to the maximum security wing.
别忘了戴上这个
Don't forget this.
一旦我们变身兔子
Once we pop the cork on this bunny,
事情就会变得
things are going to get...
很疯狂
ca-razy
现在安全了
We're clear.
我去拿巴特勒医生的钥匙
I'll get the keys from Dr. Butler.
我去拿安保主管的钥匙
And I'll get the keys from the head guard.
等下
Wait.
别忘了你的承诺
Remember your promise.
不杀人
No killing.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
医生不在
The doctor's not in,
所以我来帮你
So...you get me.
当心
Careful.
中弹本身没什么 我讨厌的是
I can take a hit, luv, but it's the cleanup
中弹之后的伤口清理
after that I've never been good with.
现在是个向你道谢的好时机
This is probably a good time for me to say thank you.
我拿钱做事
Comes with the paycheck.
玛丽 我们需要你的帮忙
Mary, hey. We could use your help.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我见过你 你是凯特的
I've met you before. You're kate's--
前任 我知道 我们聊过了
Ex. I know. We covered that.
我本来想说助理的 不过这样更有趣了
I was gonna say assistant, but that's much more fun.
叫我朱莉娅就好
Julia will suffice.
英国情报局 特种侦察团
British Intelligence. SRR.
朱莉娅替我挡了一枪
Julia took a bullet that was meant for me,
问题是谁想杀我呢
which leaves the question who wants me dead?
另一个受害人是谁
Who was the other vic?
一桩案子的证人 艾莉雅∙纳扎里
Witness in a case. Alia Nazari.
有人在杀人灭口
Someone's cleaning up their tracks.
日出公♥寓♥
空房♥
我已经好久没在建筑物外面
I have not seen outside of a building
自♥由♥活动了 奶奶
in the longest time, grandma.
-不 你没有 -我有
- No, you didn't. - Yes, I did.
-不 你没有 -我有
- No, you didn't. - Yeah.
-不 你没有 -我有
- No, you didn't. - Yeah.
你知道我也会把它们吃光的
You know I'm gonna eat them all, too.
你知道的
You know I am.
我来洗碗
I'll wash the dishes.
都放着我来
I--I will do whatever.
先进去吧 我马上来
Go on inside. I'll be right in.
你杀了我父亲
You murdered my father.
我没有
I didn't.
有人杀害了他我很遗憾
I am sorry somebody did.
他看上去像个好人
Your pops seemed like a good guy.
别这样
Don't--don't do that.
别表现得你很了解他
Don't act like you knew the first thing about my dad.
我知道他为你骄傲
I know he was proud of you....
考上麻省理工
Getting into MIT.
你怎么知道的
How the hell did you know that?
你开玩笑吗 那天你♥爸♥说这事根本停不下来
You kidding? Your pops wouldn't shut up about it.
告诉了店里所有人
Told everybody in the store that night.
"我儿子卢克斯会改变世界
"My son Lukas is gonna change the world.
你们是最先知道的人"
You heard it here first."
那你为什么要杀了他
Then why'd you kill him, man?
事实是 我去店里买♥♥薯片
The truth is, I went into a Sip & Dash for a bag of chips,
等我再醒来时 手里就握着枪
woke up with a gun in my hand
你♥爸♥...
and your dad's...
你♥爸♥的血还溅了我一身
your dad's blood all over me.
看看我 身上都是纹身 很吓人 还有前科
Look at me. Tats, dreads, record.
陪审团当然相信是我杀了卢修斯·福克斯
Of course, I'm gonna convince a jury I killed Lucius Fox.
我真是"中彩票"了
I was the winning lottery ticket for a bunch of punks who
成了一群流氓的替罪羊
needed to keep their own ass out of jail.
雷吉
Hey, Reggie.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
巴特勒博士办公室
你就是巴特勒博士吧
Dr. Butler I presume.
你不是已经死了吗
You're supposed to be dead.
真有意思 这个地方能让
You know, it's funny how this place
人们感觉自己在一点点丧失理智
can make people feel like they're losing their minds. Heh.
即便是博士你
Even you, doctor.
你想要什么
Uh, w-w-what do you want?
我做梦都想见到你
I have long dreamed of meeting you,
让你对我朋友做的一切
repaying you for all the pain
付出代价
you inflicted on a... dear friend.
只要
One...
迅速的 一刀
quick...swipe,
我要杀的人员名单上就又少一个了
another name off my list.
但是说到就要做到
But a promise is a promise.
你的钥匙在哪
Now where are your keys?
谢谢
Thank you.
你不会死的
You'll live.
♪ 两腿交叉 ♪
♪ Legs crossed ♪
♪ 和大佬打架 ♪
♪ Messing with the boss now ♪
♪ 你惹毛了大佬 ♪
♪ You're messing with the boss now ♪
♪ 你惹怒了大佬 ♪
♪ You're messing with the boss now ♪
♪ 你惹翻了大佬 ♪
♪ You're messing with the boss now ♪
♪ 两腿交叉 和大佬打架 ♪
♪ Legs crossed, messing with the boss now ♪
♪ 你惹毛了大佬 ♪
♪ You're messing with the boss now ♪
♪ 你惹怒了大佬 ♪
♪ You're messing with the boss ♪
♪ 你惹翻了大佬 ♪
♪ You're messing with the boss now ♪
♪ 冲冲冲 两腿交叉 和大佬打架 ♪
♪ Hush, hush, legs crossed, messing with the boss now ♪
♪ 朋友在身边 你就是战神 ♪
♪ You like a fight when your friend's near ♪
♪ 现在只有你一人 行事要低调 ♪
♪ Now you're alone, you lay low ♪
♪ 你感受到了恐惧 ♪
♪ 'cause you smell fear ♪
♪ 我把良心放在地上践踏 ♪
♪ I left my conscience burning in the tarmac ♪
♪ 弹♥药♥上膛 扣下扳机 砰砰 ♪
♪ Load my ammo, click it back. Bang, bang ♪
♪ 攻城略地 ♪
♪ And attack, yeah ♪
♪ 你惹毛了大佬 ♪
♪ You're messing with the boss now ♪
♪ 你惹怒了大佬 ♪
♪ You're messing with the boss now ♪
♪ 你惹翻了大佬 ♪
♪ You're messing with the boss now ♪
爱丽丝 匕♥首♥
Alice, knife!
♪ 你惹毛了大佬 ♪
♪ You're messing with the boss now ♪
♪ 你惹怒了大佬 ♪
♪ You're messing with the boss ♪
♪ 两腿交叉 和大佬打架 ♪
♪ Legs crossed, messing with the boss now ♪
♪ 你惹毛了大佬 ♪
♪ You're messing with the boss now ♪
看来你还真会用
Guess you do know how to use it.
♪ 你惹怒了大佬 ♪
♪ With the boss now ♪
♪ 你惹翻了大佬 ♪
♪ You're messing with the boss now ♪
♪ 冲冲 两腿交叉 和老板打架 ♪
♪ Hush, hush, legs crossed, messing with the boss now ♪
老鼠
Mouse...
是我
It's me.
爱丽丝
Alice?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你知道我不会抛下你的
You know I'd never leave you behind.
真是不能有任何侥幸心理 是我想的太简单
Wow. Didn't take any chances.
怎么这么多绑带
Why are there so many straps?
凯特 帮帮我
Kate, help me.
你这是干什么 把门打开
What are you doing? Open the door!
把门打开
Open the door.
我不能那么做 爱丽丝
I can't do that, alice.
你答应过我的
You--you promised.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表