剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我的小追踪器朋友就会要了你的命
and my little tracker friend will zap you,
你就彻底完蛋了
and you'll be a dead dodo.
好了 现在你可以自♥由♥地飞出笼子了
There. Now you're free to fly the coop.
真好
Oh. Good.
我从来都不想当家养鸽
I was never meant to be a homing pigeon.
我最新最爱的那本日记怎么样
How's my new favorite book?
你看到如何杀掉蝙蝠的章节
Have you gotten to the chapter yet
在哪了吗
that tells us how to kill the bat?
没 因为汤米·埃利奥特似乎
No, because it appears Tommy Elliot
忘了告诉我们
neglected to share one very...
一个非常重要的细节
crucial detail.
卢修斯·福克斯整本日记都是用密♥码♥写的
Lucius Fox wrote the entire journal in code!
什么
What?
都在这了
All there.
都是用过的没有做过记号♥的现钞
Used unmarked bills as promised.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
你就是这
You're now the new proud of owner
七颗心脏 十四个肾
Of 7 hearts, 14 kidneys,
七块肝 十四页肺
7 livers, 14 lungs,
还有十四片眼角膜的新主人了
And 14 corneas.
需要你自己解剖了
Some disassembly required.
在那 她去那边了
Over there! She went that way!
蝙蝠女侠
第一季 第十八集
《你若信我 我必信你》
我只是觉得戴个穗带会好些
I'm just saying. Like, a braid or something could help.
我不会戴穗带的
I am not wearing a braid.
恭喜
Congratulations!
我谨代表有执照和没执照的医疗人员
On behalf Of the medical profession both licensed and unlicensed,
对解决那个屠宰场
I'd like to offer my sincerest whatup
献上我最真诚的问候
on shutting down that chop shop.
我不太确定你们是怎么庆祝的
I wasn't sure how you guys celebrated.
一般是冰敷我的指关节
Usually by icing my knuckles.
给你的
For you.
这就是胜利的情景吗
So this is what a victory lap looks like.
人贩子跑了
Trafficker got away,
有个混♥蛋♥扯了我的假发
Some asshat yanked my wig,
差点拽下了我的斗篷
Almost pulled off my cowl.
谁能想到
Who could have predicted that 30,000 strands
一头醒目的红发就像
Of grab-me red hair would be like
在公牛面前挥动红旗一样
waving a flag in front of a bull?
要是给你的斗篷通电
What if you ran an electrical charge through the cowl
那么下一个想来抓的人
so that the next person who tried to get grabby
就会被一万伏给短路掉
would have 10,000 volts of hands off?
虽然我很喜欢
As much as I love the thought
让闪电包裹住我的头
of wrapping my head in lightning...
也是 很蠢
Right. Dumb.
我多喝了几杯
Uh, I've had a few of these.
撤回
Withdrawn.
当我们把这个
We will celebrate
贩卖♥♥器官的人♥渣♥抓起来后我们会庆祝的
as soon as we get this organ-stealing creep behind bars.
加油蝙蝠小队 虽然我不是其中一员
Go batteam, which I'm not on...
我就来拿这香槟
So I'm just taking the champagne.
把它拿走
Backing away. Heh.
电击斗篷的想法没那么糟
The cowl shock thing not the worst idea.
她想要参与进来
She wants to be part of this,
但是不能让她参与
And the answer is no.
她想参与进来的想法
She doesn't want to be part of this
根本比不上想要参与进你的生活的想法
as much as she wants to be part of your life.
我会带她出去吃晚饭的
Then I will take her out for dinner.
我们得把精力集中在你♥爸♥的日记上
We need to focus on your dad's journal.
如果那上面真的
If that thing really is the cookbook
记载了韦恩集团最深的秘密
f Wayne Enterprises' best-kept secrets,
我们得找到汤米·埃利奥特把它藏哪了
we need to find where Tommy Elliot hid it.
我们从哪入手
So where do we start?
这里放的都是汤米·埃利奥特被收缴的财产
Whichever aisle's the property seized from Tommy Elliot.
当然是汤米的收藏了
Of course Tommy collected,
比如基蒂·德尔加多的所有漫画
Like, every Kitty Delgado comic.
我的老天
Oh, my god.
猫贼根本不可能
There's no way a cat burglar's squeezing
顶着这对大胸钻进这套衣服里
into those tight spaces with those jubblies.
如果我是那把能把汤米·埃利奥特
So if I were the smoking gun
和卢修斯·福克斯谋杀案联♥系♥起来的枪
that links Tommy Elliot to the murder of Lucius Fox,
我会在哪
Where would I be?
我不知道亲爱的
Oh, I don't know, luv,
但我希望有加班费
But I hope the crows pay overtime.
有危险补偿我就烧高香了
I'll settle for hazard pay.
告诉我你找到那本日记了
Tell me you found that journal.
整个地方我们都翻遍了
We've gone through the entire place,
这里完全就是他的欢乐窝
Which is basically a shrine to his twig and berries,
但是没有卢修斯·福克斯的日记
But alas, no lucius fox journal.
那家伙在哥谭至少有四十栋楼
The guy owned at least 40 buildings in Gotham alone.
谁知道他会藏在哪
Who knows where he could have stashed it?
♪ 我喜欢跟着节奏跳舞 ♪
♪ I really like to dance to the beat ♪
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
♪ 心跳 眼神 超负荷 不可阻挡 ♪
♪ heart, eyes, overload, it's irresistible ♪
这个真好喝
This is really good.
我管它叫
It's called an...
我以为你会更努力挽回我
I sort of thought you'd fight harder to win me back,
而且我后悔当初转身离开
and I've regretted walking away ever since.
好明确啊
That is very specific.
你会不会碰巧会调凯特·凯恩是个大蠢货
Any chance you know how to make a Kate Kane is a total idiot?
你可以让她给你调一个你在搞什么
Can you ask her to make you a what the hell are you doing?
你有一个任务要完成
You have a mission to complete.
你耳朵没事吗
Is your ear ok?
还好 你听没听到一个烦人的嘀咕声
It's fine. Can you hear that annoying whining sound?
真好笑
Hilarious.
我没听到
No, I don't.
-我去吃一片止痛片 -好
- I'm gonna get an advil. - Ok.
老油子啊
Smooth.
我不想跟你说话
I'm not talking to you.
燕尾服一号♥ 你能听到吗
Tuxedo one, you still talking to me?
我到了 找到控制室了
I'm here. Found the controls.
♪ 我喜欢跟着节奏跳舞 ♪
♪ I really like to dance to the beat ♪
真刺♥激♥ 强尼真的很喜欢监视他的客户
Intense. Johnny really likes keeping tabs on his clientele...
但是他的办公室一个人都没有
But his office is completely empty.
我想是时候关灯了
I'm thinking it's time for lights out.
该死 我被发现了
Bloody hell. I'm made.
出问题了 朱莉娅被抓了
We got a problem. Julia's been grabbed.
这好像是个陷阱
I think this is a trap!
大楼蓝图显示墙壁里有一个保险箱
The building schematic shows a wall safe.
我打赌在那里
I'm betting it's in there.
或者就在他桌子上
Or it's just sitting on his desk.
这么重要的日记就这么扔在外面
Awfully important book to just leave lying around.
凯特 凯特 回复 凯特
Kate? Kate, come in! Kate!
埃利奥特先生是在243号♥牢房♥
Mr. Elliot's cell is 243.
蛋头先生墙上坐
Humpty dumpty sat on the wall.
蛋头先生墙下落
Humpty dumpty had a great fall.
国王的马儿和士卒
All the king's horses and all the king's men
都没法拼回原蛋
Couldn't put humpty together again,
但是他就是一个鸡蛋 当初根本就
But he was an egg and never should have been
不应该坐在墙上
sitting on that wall in the first place,
说实话 一群马儿能干什么
and honestly, what were a bunch of horses gonna do?
我什么时候能拿到我的脸
W-w-when do I get my face?
只要我拿到那本日记
As soon as I get that journal,
而且不只是一张脸 汤米
and it's not just a face, Tommy.
那是一个全新的你
It's a whole new you.
另一个是怎么回事
What's the deal with the other one?
魔法保姆说她是为特种侦察团工作
Mary Poppins says she works for SRR.
这有点超出她的管辖范围了吧
Huh. A little out of her zip code.
问问我们大洋另一边的人
Talk to our guys across the pond,
看看她有没有什么价值
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表