剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
你沏过茶吗 爱丽丝
Have you ever made tea, Alice?
沏过
I have.
那你应该知道怎样让茶
Then you ought to know how to keep it
不要这么甜
from being so sweet!
对不起 陛下
I'm sorry, Your majesty.
我以为你想喝甜的
I thought you wanted it sweet.
你想错了 把手伸出来
You were wrong. Hold out your hands.
我以为你想喝甜的
I thought you wanted it sweet.
我以为你想喝甜的
I thought you wanted it sweet.
我再说一遍把手伸出来 小女孩
I said hold out your hands, girl!
-不要 求你了 -手心朝上
- No, please. - Palms up!
不要 我发誓我不是
No. I swear I didn't--
我跟你说过多少次了
How many times Have I told you?
如果水温烫手
If it's too hot for the hands,
那么水温一定烫嘴
it's too hot For the lips.
你换发型了
You changed your hair.
你为什么要改变你的发型
Why would you change your hair?
没有 我一直留短发就像你喜欢的那样
No. I kept it short Just as you like it.
你染发了
You colored it.
你头发之前多漂亮
It was so pretty.
你都干了些什么 爱丽丝
What did you do, Alice?
你以前是个多么漂亮的女孩子
You were such a pretty girl.
不 不 不 我爱我的头发
No, no, no. I love my hair.
-求你了 不要这样 -你的头发想要被剪
- Please don't. - Your hair wants cutting!
我错了 求求你停下来吧
I'm sorry. Please stop it.
不 不
No. No.
我们没有奶油了
We're out of cream!
我向你保证我买♥♥奶油了
I assure you I brought cream.
我们为什么没有奶油了 爱丽丝
Why are we out of cream, Alice?
我去找奶油 我现在就去 我现在就去找奶油
I'll find some. I'll go now. I'll find some.
不不不 不不 我们不可能用没了
No, no, no. No, no. We can't have run out.
不 不
No, no.
这里没有奶油 我们一点奶油都没有了
There's no cream. We haven't any cream.
你在这干什么呢
What are you doing here?
为什么这个锁起来了
Why is this locked?
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
王后的茶里需要加奶油
I need cream for the queen's tea.
这里没有奶油
There's no cream out here.
我束手无策了 她恨我
I'm desperate. She hates me.
我母亲不恨你
Mother doesn't hate you.
她恨我 因为我年轻又漂亮
She does hate me because I am young and beautiful
然而她又老又憔悴
And she's old And haggard.
是我的母亲
It was my mother
抽干了她的幸福
who siphoned her happiness,
扑灭了她的生命火花 经常
snuffed her spark, beat her so hard
出重手打她 最终导致爱丽丝
and so often that eventually it was easier
比普通人更容易麻木
for Alice to be numb than human.
我能想象到现在在爱丽丝癫狂的艰苦过程中
I imagine now in the throes of Alice's madness
我的母亲又一次想喝茶了
my mother is once again calling for her tea.
你把贝丝扔进了地窖
You threw Beth in a cellar
然后教她如何刮掉别人的脸
and taught her how to carve up faces,
但是妈咪是终极坏蛋
but mommy is the bad guy?
亏你说得出口
Nice try.
我会找到她
I am gonna find her,
然后活剥了你
and then I'm gonna skin you alive.
这是他的 追踪一下
This is his. Trace it,
看看能不能找到他把爱丽丝藏哪了
See if we can find out where he led Alice.
不如给我来杯水吧
How about a glass of water?
你还是别喝了吧
How about not?
这就是爱丽丝让我问"最亲爱的妈咪"的原因吗
Is that why Alice told me to ask about mommy dearest?
因为就是你妈毁了她
Because your mom was the one that broke her?
她希望你听到她的故事
She wanted you to hear her story,
然后让你杀了我
and get you to kill me.
她想把你一起毁掉
She wanted to break you, too.
你错了
You're wrong.
她知道我是不会杀人的
She knows I would never kill anyone.
因为
Because...
你很不一样吗
You're so different?
我们不一样
We are different.
那就发发慈悲
Then be merciful.
给我水
Give me water.
我就告诉你她在哪
I'll tell you where she is.
你一点都不了解我真正的妹妹
You never knew my real sister.
和我一起长大的那个姑娘
The girl I grew up with
善良又美好
was kind and good,
她有世人配不上的软肋
Had a soft spot for people who didn't necessarily deserve it.
现在告诉我爱丽丝在哪
Now tell me where Alice is.
你这辈子再也找不到她了
You'll never find her!
你给了他一千块
So you paid a guy a thousand bucks
他就告诉你废品场有辆车
to tell you there's a car in a junkyard.
如果我告诉你沙滩上有沙子
How much will you give me if I tell you
你打算给我多少钱
there's sand at the beach?
好 不如我们去跟进一下
Ok. Why don't we chase down one of the leads
你给出的线索
that you've generated?
你不会恰巧有个炫酷的小玩意
So you don't happen to have a cool, gadgety thingamado
能帮我们缩小调查范围吧
to help us narrow down the search, do you,
就是 你工作用的那些
You know, from work?
抱歉 房♥地♥产♥用的小玩意对这能有什么帮助
Sorry. How would a real estate gadget help with this exactly?
-算了 -你看
- Forget it. - Ok. Look.
疯狗显然是磕嗨了
Obviously, mad dog was high on something,
我们要是相信他说的话
and if we put faith in anything that he said,
我们不就跟他一样了吗
we're just as high as he was.
好吧 如果你想嗑药 你会去哪
Ok. So if you were gonna get high, where would you go?
不知道 因为我不嗑药
No idea because I wouldn't.
但是如果你嗑药的话 你会找一个
But if you were, you would go
暖和的地方
somewhere where it was warm.
肯定就是在这附近
It's got to be around here somewhere.
在那 只有那辆车还有轮胎
There. That's the only car that still has its tires on it.
颜色也符合
And the color matches.
车牌号♥也一样
And the plate's a match.
我为曾经质疑你道歉
This is me apologizing for ever doubting you.
是这个吗
Is that it?
和杀贝丝的子弹口径一样
It's the same caliber that killed beth.
你拿一下
Hold this.
未知来电
我不知道你想干什么
Hi. I don't know what you're selling,
求你把我放进黑名单吧
but please put me on your do not call list.
玛丽 我需要你的帮助
Mary, I need your help.
蝙蝠女侠
Batwoman?
抱歉 是蝙蝠女侠打来的电♥话♥吗
I'm sorry. Batwoman's calling you?
我怎样才能闭合严重的颈部伤口
How do I close a severe neck wound?
-你的伤口吗 -不不 他是个坏人
- Yours? - No, no, he's a bad guy.
他知道我想要的信息
He has information that I need.
你能送他去医院吗
Can you get him to a hospital?
如果能我还会打电♥话♥给你吗
Would I be calling if I could?
也是 割破的是劲动脉吗
Right. OK. Is it the carotid artery?
劲动脉 她没事吧
Carotid artery? Is she OK?
出血的节奏规律吗
Is the blood flow pulsing, rhythmic?
-不规律 -好
- No. - OK.
那就不是劲动脉
Then it's not the carotid artery,
但你仍然需要缝合伤口
But you still need to close the wound.
你能找到针和线吗
Do you have a needle and thread?
我有订书机
I have a staple gun.
不是我的首选
Wouldn't be my first choice.
只能凑活了
OK. Here goes nothing.
我怎么知道这有没有起作用
Uh, how do I know if it worked?
把你的手指慢慢从施压止血点上移开
Slowly release your fingers from the pressure point.
-还流血吗 -不流了
- Anything? - No. Nothing's coming out.
他还有脉搏吗
Does he have a pulse?
有
Yes.
没事了 很好
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表