剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
I'm gonna sign off for a bit.
这对我们来说都是件好事
Be better to each other seriously.
再您的见
Peace.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
对不起 我不是有意要吓你的
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
我知道 你也不是有意叫你的双胞胎妹妹
I know, and you didn't mean for your twin sister
毒死我妈妈的
to poison my mother,
但是我们都知道结果咋样
but we all know how that turned out.
我只是 我想让你知道
I just... I wanted to let you know that I put in a call
我给休伊特公♥司♥打了个电♥话♥
to Hewitt & Associates.
我想再多个法律团队也挺好的
I figured that an extra legal team wouldn't hurt.
是啊 我知道 所以他们都被雇佣了
Yeah, I know, which is why they've all been hired.
谢了 但我们能处理好的
Thanks, but we got this.
-我们 -你♥爸♥爸 索菲 还有我
- We? -Your dad, Sophie, and me.
你♥爸♥在哥谭市能找到所有律师
Your dad has every lawyer in Gotham on retainer,
而索菲组建了一只突击队去找老鼠
Sophie built a strike team to try and find mouse,
而我在尝试找个整形医生
And I am looking for a plastic surgeon
愿意做供词 说明整形手术
willing to testify that face replacement's
是一个嫁祸他人谋杀的绝佳方法
a great way to frame someone for murder.
行吧 我能做些什么
Ok. How can I help?
你可以告诉你妹妹别再玷污我妈妈的坟墓了
You could tell your sister to stop defiling my mom's grave.
她只是想要引起我的注意
She's been looking for a way to get my attention.
她觉得我想和她做姐妹
She thinks that I want to be sisters.
你难道不是吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
听着 如果你想帮忙
Look. If you want to help,
那就告诉你妹妹离我死去的妈妈远点
tell your sister to leave my dead mother alone.
她会听你的话的 不是吗
She'll listen to you, right?
等等
Wait.
玛丽 我很抱歉
Mary, I am so sorry.
我知道 我知道你很抱歉 我知道你从不愿意
I know. I know you are. I know you never wanted
相信你的妹妹能做出
to believe that your sister could be capable
这么恐怖的事 可我相信
of doing something so horrible, but I did,
而你决定忽略我
and you decided to ignore me...
我忙得很
So I'm really busy.
再见
Bye.
给 戴上这个
Here. Put this on.
我们是交通局的官员
We're officials for the transit authority.
自稻草人事件以来
Ever since the Scarecrow incident,
哥谭火车就以独♥立♥的模拟系统运行
Gotham city trains run on an independent analogue system.
理论上讲 那应该防黑客的
In theory, that should make them unhackable.
会不会是列车长想自杀
Suicidal conductor?
哥谭警局已经把他放了
The GCPD already released him.
黑匣子记录显示没有工程错误
Black box data showed no indication of engineer error.
好像是火车的制动系统被掌控了或怎么的
It was like the train's brake system got possessed or something.
请别动那个
Please don't touch that.
好吧 这让难度增加了一倍
Great. Well, that made this harder by about 100%.
那这能帮上忙吗
This help?
那个理论上讲
That could theoretically
跟这个有点关系
have something to do with it.
这是个数据包分♥析♥器
Yeah. It's a packet analyzer.
当它连入数字网络时
It intercepts and jumbles traffic
可以拦截 弄乱信息流通
as it passes over a digital network.
黑客应该就是用这个
The hacker probably used it to hijack
远程劫持了火车制动
the train's brakes remotely.
我就喜欢一探究竟
I love to dig because when I dig
因为我能挖出你隐瞒的所有秘密
I find all the secrets you bury.
-你是不是收到 -一样的
- Did you just get... - Same thing.
如果我可以入侵你们的地铁
If I can hack your subway,
我就能入侵你的电♥话♥ 电脑
I can hack your phone, computer,
家庭监控摄像头
home security cameras.
认真起来了吗
Did I get your attention?
很好 现在为我要为了能逃离哥谭发起众筹
Good. Now crowdfund my escape from Gotham.
点击链接帮我
Click the link and help me raise
在周五午夜前攒够五百万美金
$5 million by midnight on friday,
不然你们的秘密会全部泻出
Or your secrets come out.
无论你是看片成瘾的瘾君子
It doesn't matter if you are a porn addict,
还是戴着面具的义警 或什么真实版乔·施莫
masked vigilante, or everyday Joe Schmo.
交出筹金 哥谭
Pay up, Gotham.
市长 你是在称之为恐怖袭击吗
Mayor, are you calling this a terrorist attack?
先生 网络漏洞有多广泛
Sir, how widespread is the cyber breach?
各位 就让我说句话
Folks, please just let me speak.
首要问题是 哥谭市
First and foremost, Gotham city has
没有理由惊慌
no reason to be alarmed.
我们有网络安全层
We have layers of cyber security in place,
我们也绝不会被迫满足某些愚蠢的恶作剧者
and we will certainly not be coerced into the demands
以及他们的勒索
of some silly prankster.
我建议大家照常生活
I encourage everyone to go about their daily activities.
当局正加紧工作
Authorities are working around the clock
来确保这不会再次发生
to ensure that this never happens again.
市长新闻发布会
-逗我呢吧 -这人很棒嘛
- You're kidding me. - This guy's good.
如果你们的网络这么安全 为什么市长的
If you're so safe, why is the mayor's
阿金斯市长的信♥用♥卡♥
个人信♥用♥卡♥号♥会遍布
personal credit card number splashing
整个屏幕
all across the screen?
去购物吧 哥谭
Go shopping, Gotham.
请稍等
-你干什么 -把我们的系统关掉
- What are you doing? - Shutting us down.
那家伙刚人肉了市长
Guy just doxed the mayor.
我们离曝光只有一段被黑的距离
We are one hack away from total exposure.
什么 这地方没个防火墙之类的
What, this thing doesn't have a firewall?
那人刚黑了地铁
Guy just hijacked the subway,
和城市通信网络 还霸占了直播频道
the city cell network, and overtook a feed on live TV.
所以呢
So?
你是目前哥谭市最出名的人
So you're the most famous person in Gotham right now.
你不觉得你是个明靶子吗
You don't think you're the obvious target here?
一个每条短♥信♥都要加个蝙蝠表情的天才
Coming from the genius who puts a bat emoji
居然会这么说
on every single text message.
那是代码
That was just code.
你就不能用它来跟踪IP地址
Look. Can't you just use this to trace the IP address
然后找到他的位置吗
and find the user's location?
要是有网就行
I could if we had internet.
别那样
Don't do it.
我们不找到他就没法阻止他
We can't stop him if we can't find him.
要是大家都知道你是谁我们谁也阻止不了
We can't stop anyone if everyone knows who you are.
-拜托 -真的 别这样
- Please. - Seriously, don't.
只有5分钟 我们就关掉
5 minutes, then we go dark.
-好吧 -好
- Fine. - Fine.
饭要凉了 凯恩指挥官
Food's getting cold, Commander Kane.
你的利齿呢 小狗狗
Where's your bite, puppy dog?
就像那些经典诗歌♥一样
Some classic-ass poetry that the man
关了这里一半犯人的人
who locked up half the fools in here
现在跟我们落得同样下场
is now eating out of the same doggie bowl.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
请自便
Help yourself.
总之 我们设法把你的
So after all that, we were able to pull
听证会提前了一周 因为我们只需要
your hearing up a week because the last thing we need
在情人节开始你的审判
is to start your trial on Valentine's day
跟一群一边思考着他们不可或缺的另一半
with a bunch of jurors thinking about their significant others
通话限时五分钟 无一例外
通话会被记录
一边听着地检讲你如何杀死了你的另一半的理论
while hearing the D.A.'s theory on how you killed yours,
但不那么好的消息是 我还在尽力
But less great news... I'm still working
找愿意为换脸的可能性作证的
on finding a medical expert willing to testify
医学证人
that face swapping is totally a thing.
-玛丽 -凯勒医生据说
- Mary. - Dr. Keller is supposedly
在休假 其实是他太害怕
on sabbatical, aka he's just too scared
跟你扯上关系了
to be associated with you,
而且很显然维威克教授
and apparently, professor Vivek
对我们来说太优秀了 他正
is too good for us now that he's been on...
玛丽 停下
Mary, stop.
你妈妈被杀了
Your mother has been killed,
整个哥谭都认为是我♥干♥的
and Gotham thinks I killed her.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表