剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Please! Aah! Let me go!
-爸 -放开我
- Dad! - let me go!
停下 求你了
Stop it, please!
住手 放我走 求你了
Stop, please. Let me go now, please!
不
No!
不 不 放我出去
No, no. Let me out.
不 放我出去
No. Let me out!
这只是第一天
And that was just the first day.
我觉得她现在想喝酒了
I think she'll take that drink now.
凯特 凯特 我需要跟你谈谈
Kate! Kate, I need to talk to you, ok?
我也讨厌她 凯特
I hate her too! Kate!
就是她 一直试图闯进来
Here she is. Wouldn't stop trying to buzz in,
坚称自己是凯恩小姐的亲戚
insisting she's related to Ms. Kane.
-我确实是 -而且
- But I am. - And...
我来处理吧 多谢了 卡尔
I'll take it from here. Thanks, Carl.
有什么我能效劳的 带你去互助会之类的
Can I help you, possibly to an AA meeting?
看情况 你的名字是凯特吗
That depends. Is your name kate?
很显然不是
Most definitely not.
那你可以告诉她我在这吗
Then can you tell her that I'm here?
对不起 你哪位
I'm sorry. Who's here?
玛丽 马上就要成为凯特的前继妹了
Mary, Kate's soon-to-be ex-stepsister,
你是
And you are?
卢克 凯特的 合伙人 助理
Luke, Kate's, uh, associate, assistant,
帮她搞房♥地♥产♥的
real estate person.
凯特不在这
Look. Kate's not here.
我可以帮你你稍个信
You know what? You could leave her a message.
好吧
Ok.
告诉她 我很抱歉
Tell her...that I'm so sorry
我是哥谭邪恶女巫的女儿
I was ever born from the wicked witch of gotham,
我能理解为什么她在躲避我
and I get why she's avoiding me,
但是我完全站在她这边
but I'm totally on her side.
我不敢相信我妈会做如此糟糕的事情
I can't believe that my mom would ever do something so awful.
天啊 那条鹿不会也是她杀的吧
Oh, my god. Do you think that she killed that deer, too?
你听懂我说什么了吗
Are you getting any of this?
我只听懂了你妈可能杀掉了一头鹿
All I heard is that your mom may or may not have killed a deer.
我还是从头开始讲吧
It's probably best I start from the beginning.
长官 我知道下属这么问指挥官
Sir, I know this is completely inappropriate
是非常不妥的
for a subordinate to ask her commander,
但是你没事吧
but are you ok?
凯瑟琳和我现在关系很僵
Catherine and I are going trough a rough patch.
收到 长官 我的错
Copy that, sir. My apologies.
我以为这件事和爱丽丝有关系
I was under the impression it had something to do with Alice.
事实上是有关系
It turns out it does.
凯瑟琳买♥♥通了DNA分♥析♥员
Catherine paid the DNA analysts
让他说头骨碎片是贝丝的
to say the skull fragments found were Beth's.
不是吗
And they weren't?
我刚刚确认洛布桥上
And I just confirmed she was responsible
针对爱丽丝的炸♥弹♥是她干的
for the bomb on Loeb bridge targeting Alice.
天啊 所以凯特自始至终都是对的
Damn. So Kate was right this whole time.
我们不知道什么是正确的
We don't know what's right.
唯一彻底了结的方法只有抓住爱丽丝
The only way to settle this for good is to catch Alice,
检测一下她的DNA 然后让科学告诉我们真♥相♥
run her DNA, and--and let science tell us the truth.
凯特的信♥号♥♥不动了
Kate's signal stopped moving.
他们好像在一个叫漫尘的快餐店
Looks like they're at some place called Dusty's.
太好吃了 你确定不来一点吗
So good. Sure you don't want to?
为什么
Why?
我觉得这个牛肉是散养的
I think the beef is grass-fed.
为什么水池里有一张脸
Why was there a face in a sink?
-你在说这个 -我是认真的 爱丽丝
- Oh, that. - I'm serious, Alice.
你在坠毁中活了下来 被冲到岸上
You survive a crash, wash up on shore,
被一个食人魔发现了
some Hannibal Lecter finds you,
把你当作俘虏
keeps you as his prisoner.
他是想杀掉你
Did he want to kill you,
剥你的皮吗
Skin you, what?
我不是囚犯
Well, I wasn't a prisoner.
那你是什么
Then what were you?
我是朋友
I was a friend.
朋友 据我所知 有不同的含义
Friend, I've learned, takes on a different meaning,
取决于你去问谁
depending on who you ask.
社会化对一个人的发展至关重要
Socialization is essential to one's development.
它和食物 水 居所同样重要
It's as important as food, water, and shelter.
它能让一个人发展出自我意识
It allows one to develop a sense of self,
目的意识
A sense of purpose.
那是什么
W-what is that?
一个小小实验
A little experiment.
你看
You see...
我亲爱的儿子并没有机会
My dear son didn't get the opportunity
发展出目的意识
to develop a sense of purpose.
因为这个世界让他变成了被遗弃的人
Because the world made him an outcast.
他们叫他怪物
They called him a monster.
他等了很长时间
He waited a very long time
等一个
For someone...
像你这样的人
like you.
我只是想回家
I just want to go home.
现在这里就是你家了
This is your home now.
我想要我爸爸
I want my dad.
别哭
Don't cry.
你会适应这里的
You'll get used to it here.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad! Daddy!
小强尼没有朋友
Little Johnny didn't have any friends,
然后我就出现了
And then I came along.
他用那张皮想做什么
What was he using the skin for?
做实验
Experiments.
想要隐藏老鼠丑陋的脸
Trying to hide mouse's hideous face.
他以为如果他有办法让他看起来正常
He thought if he could find a way to make him look normal
嘲笑就会结束 他这辈子就能开开心心的了
The ridicule would end and he'd live happily ever after.
所以 你从停尸房♥拿走的人皮
So, the skin at the--at the morgue,
你是想
What--what were you--
我想什么 凯特
What am I what, kate?
继续 说啊
Go on. Speak up.
不 别告诉我你酒量不好
Oh, no. Don't tell me you're a lightweight.
怎么了 亲爱的姐姐
What's wrong, dear sister?
你对我♥干♥什么了
What did you do to me?
漫尘路边餐馆
出来 出来吧 指挥官
Come out, come out, commander.
道奇森
Dodgson.
东面有个丙烷罐
There's a propane tank on the east.
我去分散他们的注意力
I'll distract them.
在地上趴好
Keep your asses on the ground.
我女儿在哪 她在哪
Where's my daughter? Where is she?
你问哪一个
Which one?
你到底怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
因为你 指挥官
You happened, commander.
我加入乌鸦是要让哥谭变得更好
I joined the crows to make gotham better,
但是你 让哥谭分化
But you divided it.
这个城市不安全 富人们才安全
The city's not safe. The wealthy are safe,
而你太盲目了看不到这一点
And you're too blind to see it.
就像你太盲目看不到自己的女儿一样
Just like you were too blind to see your own daughter.
长官 长官
Sir! Sir!
长官 停下 长官
Sir, stop, sir!
指挥官 别这样
Commander, come on.
其实不必这样 指挥官
Didn't have to be this way, commander.
你本可以救她的
You could have saved her.
哥谭人皮大盗
哥谭市停尸房♥谜团 2002年8月31日
天啊 凯特一直以来都知道
I mean, god, kate knew this whole time,
贝丝还活着
that beth was alive.
姐妹之间的感应
You know, that celestial sisterly bond
是真的
is real, man.
感情深厚
Actually, that's really heavy.
让我无所适从
It just made me dizzy.
我帮你叫辆车吧
Let me call you a car.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表