剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
抱歉 亲爱的 我还没喝咖啡你就来了
Sorry, luv. You caught me before my latte.
里根说你找过日记
Reagan said you came looking for the journal.
是的
Right. I did.
考虑到她吃了吃霸王餐
Well, considering her little dine and dash,
我觉得我还是别给你拆台了
I figured I'd spare you the humiliation.
我做错事了吗
Did I do something wrong?
-你为什么想要日记 -为了你
- Why did you want it? - For you.
你拿刀抵着她的喉咙
You held a knife to her throat.
请告诉你这不是在维护那个
Please tell me you're not defending the woman
把你骗上♥床♥
who lured you into bed
从你的枕头下掏走日记的人
to pluck a book out from underneath your pillow.
你为什么亮出身份
Why didn't you just use your name,
告诉她你是乌鸦的人
tell her you're with the Crows?
我懂了 不能相信里根
I see. Reagan can't be trusted,
现在就谁都不能相信了
and now no one can be trusted.
不是所有的人 只是过去骗过我的人
Not no one, just people who have lied to me in the past,
我查了一下 这也包括你在内
and last time I checked, that includes you.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯特 没想到你会在这里
Kate, hey. Didn't expect to see you here.
她正要走
She was just leaving.
指挥官叫我们去开简报会 该走了
Commander called a briefing. We should go.
大约二十分钟前
Approximately 20 minutes ago,
我们的一位客户遭人绑♥架♥
one of our clients was kidnapped.
托尼·金 45岁 国安局卧底探员
Tony Kim, 45, undercover NSA agent.
他在去三角广场外勤办公室上班的路上
He was taken while reporting for work
被人掳走的
at the field office at Tricorner Yards.
在搜查这片区域的过程中 他们的安保
In searching the area, their security also discovered
还在一个大垃圾箱里发现了昨夜遭到绑♥架♥的
last night's kidnapping victim Professor John Carr dead
受害者约翰·卡尔教授
in a dumpster.
根据三角广场的监控录像
Based on CCTV footage at tricorner,
我们能确认诱拐金的人
we can confirm Kim was abducted
跟把卡尔从大学掳走的
by the same faceless perp that
是同一个无脸嫌犯
took carr from the university,
而且很明显 媒体已经给他起绰号♥了
And apparently, the press has already given him a nickname--
缄默
Hush.
让我们找到金探员
Let's find agent Kim,
把这个杀人混♥蛋♥揪出来
and snuff this homicidal bastard out.
韦恩大厦
这说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
朱莉娅为什么要自己去找日记
Why would Julia want the book for herself?
我也不知道 为什么朱莉娅突然回来
I don't know. Why is Julia suddenly back in town,
给我爸打工 泡我前女友
working for my dad, dating my ex?
-她不是在跟我们玩阴谋 -你怎么知道
- She's not scheming against us. - And you'd know that how?
因为她假意跟你坠入爱河
Because she pretended to fall in love with you
不过是布鲁斯·韦恩派来的保姆
when she was really just a babysitter sent by Bruce Wayne?
好了 该喝白日酒了
Ok. It's time to day drink.
因为我们是发小
Because I've known her since we were kids.
-她是个好人 -所以跟我比 你更相信她
- She's legit. - So you believe her over me?
我不可以跟你意见不一致了吗
Am I not allowed to disagree with you now?
我们都被蒙在鼓里的当口可不行
Not when we're both being lied to.
我信任她 凯特
I trust her, Kate.
那我就不能信任你的判断力了
Then I can't trust your judgment.
这话轮得到带酒保回家
Says the girl who went home with the bartender
还把毁掉哥谭的钥匙随意扔在床头柜上的人说
and left the key to destroying Gotham on the nightstand.
坏了
Damn.
如果你不喜欢我的做事方式
If you don't like how I do things,
没人逼你留在这
no one's forcing you to be here.
你知道吗 你说得太对了
You know what? You are absolutely right.
我得找到这本要命的日记
I have to find this damn book.
要是有卢克在的话会容易一些
Which would be easier with Luke.
因为鼓捣电脑之类的
Because computers and stuff.
好了 我得...
Ok. I got to--um--mmm.
哥谭安全警报
Gotham safety alert.
又有一起绑♥架♥案
There's been another kidnapping.
他们认为和昨夜袭击哥谭大学图书馆的
They think it's the same guy who hit up
是同一个人
G.U.'s Library last night.
国安局数据分♥析♥师
NSA data analyst.
国安局 等等 别急
NSA? Wait. Hang on.
上大学时 我的一个朋友是卡尔教授的学生
In college, one of my friends had professor carr
至少在他紧急做心脏手术之前都是
at least until he had to have an emergency heart surgery,
而且显然
And then apparently,
他们找了一个超级性感的人给他代课
they got, like, the hottest sub to replace him,
-然后这个课就人满为患了 对不起 -玛丽
- and the class became standing room...only. Sorry. - Mary.
好了 我认为...
Right. I think...
卡尔博士教的是密♥码♥学初级和中级
Yep. Dr. Carr taught cryptography I and II.
密♥码♥ 和国安局那人一样
Codes just like NSA.
卢修斯·福克斯
里根说日记似乎是用
Ok. Reagan said the journal looked like it was written
成百上千种语言写的
in hundreds of different languages
就像密♥码♥
Like a cipher.
所以你认为这个外号♥缄默的家伙
So you think this hush guy
绑♥架♥能破密♥码♥的人
is kidnapping codebreakers
是因为日记在他手上
because he has the journal?
是的 如果在我找到他之前 他让人破了密♥码♥
Yeah, and if he gets someone to break the code before I find him--
那么 扫射满是人的图书馆的家伙
Then the same monster who shot up
就能知道
a library full of people will know
哥谭最致命的武器
all about the deadliest weapons in Gotham.
金探员 你好
Agent Kim, hi.
我本来希望能得到你的帮助
I was hoping to employ your services.
想一想
And to think.
他的工作可是保护我们的国家
He was hired to protect our country.
他们要想破解至少需要90分钟时间
They need more than 90 mins to figure it out.
爱丽丝 你老是把他们杀了
Alice, you keep killing them.
他们老是让我失望
Well, they keep disappointing me.
你要意识到 我们绑♥架♥的人越多
You realize the more people we abduct,
暴露的风险就越大
the more we risk exposure.
你知道这都是假的吧
And you realize none of this is real, right?
你可以在这过家家
You can play house and dress-up
假装这个滑稽的农场是你的私人城♥堡♥
and pretend this funny farm is your own private castle,
但是到头来
but at the end of the day,
你也不过是个抱着暖气亲热的变♥态♥
you're just a freak who made out with a radiator.
够了
Enough!
有劳
Please...
你们还得去帮我抓人来
You'll just have to find me someone else.
城里每个密♥码♥破解员都被严密保护了
Every codebreaker in the city is on lockdown
全都怪他
because of him!
还有一个密♥码♥破解员 其他人都不知道
Well, there is one codebreaker no one knows about.
哥谭预科
你真是个呆子
You are such a dork.
就怪你 我妈现在沉迷那个节目了
You know, my mom is now obsessed with that show thanks to you.
就该沉迷 因为她理解文化关联
As she should be because she understands cultural relevancy.
我妈觉得文化就是意面配
My mom thinks culture is spaghetti with--
我天
Oh, my god.
别说话
Hush.
帕克 怎么了
Parker, what's up?
根据《哥谭公报》 卡尔的尸体上
According to the "Gazette," Carr's body
全是烧伤
was found covered in burn marks.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说卡尔教授太可怜了
It means poor Professor Carr.
像是他受的苦还不够多一样
Like he hadn't been through enough.
好的 你说他做过心脏手术
Right. You said he had heart surgery.
有没有可能装过心脏起搏器
Any chance that surgery involved getting a pacemaker?
因为心脏起搏器是可以追踪的
Because a pacemaker is totally traceable.
-没错 -我们可以追踪到
- Exactly. - So we trace it back
它信♥号♥♥消失的地方
to where it transmitted its last signal,
那样就能知道他是在哪里死的
and then we'll know where he died,
然后我们就知道缄默在哪里了 太聪明了
and then we'll find Hush. That's genius.
好了
Right.
-动手吧 -好
- Let's do it. - Ok.
-好的 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-好吧 -那就追踪吧
- Right. - So trace it.
-怎么做 -你不会吗
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表