剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Mary.
我还在外面等你呢
Hey. I--I was waiting for you outside.
怪我 我还以为你说的是吧台旁边呢
My bad. I thought that you said by the bar.
抱歉 你们两个...
Sorry. Are you guys...
-我男朋友的哥哥 -一起的
- My boyfriend's brother. - Together.
好吧 你们两个自己解决吧
Ok. I'll let you two sort that out.
再见 玛丽
See you on socials, Mary.
-不要酒后开车 -好的
- Don't drink and drive. - Ok.
为了解释我不是你男朋友费了不少口舌
Kind of went a long way to make clear I'm not your boyfriend.
你的领带是夜光的吗
Does your tie glow in the dark?
-是的 -我还挺喜欢的
- Yes, it does. - I actually love that.
-不是她 -你确定吗
- It's not her. - You're positive,
还是你觉得不舒服了
or you just got uncomfortable?
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
-凯特 -什么
- Kate. - What?
不 没叫你 我在和玛丽说话呢
No. Not you, Kate. I'm talking to Mary.
-你怎么在和玛丽说话 -你怎么在和凯特说话
- Why are you talking to Mary? - Why are you talking to Kate?
我还以为你是她的房♥产助理
I thought you were her real estate assistant.
合伙人
Associate.
周六晚上在酒吧里
With a hidden earpiece
耳朵里带着隐藏式耳机
to direct line into his boss
直接和自己老板通话
at a club on a Saturday night?
凯特 特别事多
Kate's...needy.
我现在就需要你
I need you now.
我该走了 抱歉
I have to go. Sorry.
太奇怪了
So strange.
-我打给哥谭警局 -我能搞定
- I'll call the GCPD. - I got it.
凯特 我们酒吧里满是无辜的人
Kate, we have a club full of innocent people.
我说了我能搞定
I said I got it.
他在哪
Where is he?
-你问谁 -老鼠
- Where's who? - Mouse.
你把他藏在哪了
Where are you keeping him?
不知道
No idea.
那这就是在浪费我的时间了
Then this was a waste of my time.
我们应该聊聊发生的事情
We should talk about what happened.
谈谈 为什么
Talk? Why?
你觉得把我留在油毡地上等死
Do you think letting me die on a linoleum floor
这事就过去了
got lost in subtext?
我懂了 凯特
I get it, Kate!
我对你来说什么都不是
I mean nothing to you.
乌鸦以为你死你了
The crows think you're dead.
你有第二次机会了 爱丽丝
You've got a second chance, Alice.
你有了第二次救我的机会
You had a second chance to save me,
你没有抓住
and you didn't take it.
相反 你选择了一个陌生人
Instead, you chose a complete stranger.
贝丝不是陌生人
Beth wasn't a stranger.
你还不懂吗 她就是你
Don't you get it? She was you,
善良 有同情心 美好的那个你
The kind, compassionate, good version of you,
我以为你可以成为的那个你
The version of you I thought you could be.
尽管你做了那么多去救她
The version who couldn't survive
那个我还是没能活下来
despite everything you did to keep her alive.
真是讽刺
That's rich.
我猜这就是新常态了
I guess this is the new normal now.
我希望她值得
I hope she was worth it.
你一开始跟我说什么来着
What did you tell me from the beginning?
"不要让她干扰你的思路 爱丽丝
"Don't let her in your head, Alice.
"她是在改变你 爱丽丝"
She's changing you, Alice."
而我做了什么
And what did I do?
回答我 老鼠
Answer me, mouse!
我做了什么
What...did...I....do?
正是
Exactly...
我亲爱的纯真的老鼠
My sweet...innocent mouse.
我无视了你
I ignored you.
我以为一切尽在我的掌握中
I said I was in control,
我以为我强大到
I was stronger,
可以赢回她
I would win her back...
但我错了
But I was wrong...
我的亲姐姐任由我死去
And my sister let me die.
你是对的
You're right.
我不应该在乎她
I mustn't let her get in my head.
我不能
I can't. Ha ha!
我为什么要在乎她怎么看我
Why should I care what she thinks of me?
我为什么要在乎她爱不爱我
Why should I care if she doesn't love me?
是薇洛‧马丁吗 她符合外观描述
What about Willow Martin? She fits the physical description,
而且她有犯罪记录
And she has a record.
不对 她昨晚在直播音乐会
Nope. She was live streaming a concert last night.
朗达‧查菲诺也有嫌疑
Rhonda Chafino is a possibility.
哥特人 一个人来的
Goth, arrived solo.
她喝多了 我看见她在洗手间狂吐
Found her puking tequila shots in the bathroom.
她刚分手
She's going through a breakup.
那我把她归到无嫌疑那类
I'll add her to the no pile.
我们要谈谈这个吗
We gonna talk about this?
我知道你报♥警♥了
I know you called the police.
这是正常人看到一个连环杀人犯的反应
That's what people tend to do when a serial murderer shows up.
我们现在的目的是
We're currently in the process of inviting
把另一个连环杀人犯引到这里
A serial murderer here now.
夜曲不一样 她
Nocturna's different. OK. She...
她什么 你说吧
What? You can say it.
她不会像爱丽丝那样影响你
She can't get to you the way Alice does.
卢克 我已经放弃拯救爱丽丝了
Luke, whatever hope I had for Alice is gone,
我再也不会被对她的愧疚绑♥架♥
And no guilt trip that she can put on me will change that.
等下 她是谁
Wait. Who is that?
纳塔莉亚‧奈特 27岁
Natalia Knight, 27.
查尔斯‧奈特的养女
Adopted by a Charles Knight,
查尔斯是哥谭大教堂的门卫
Who was a janitor at the Gotham Cathedral Church.
两周前心脏病发去世
He died of a heart attack two weeks ago.
就在连环案发之前
Right before the killing started.
纳塔莉亚先天患有一种特殊的卟啉症
Natalia was born with a unique type of...porphyria?
好的 意思是她不能接触阳光
OK. She can't be exposed to sunlight,
她的肾无法实现净血功能
And her kidneys have trouble cleaning her blood.
这就是为什么她需要新鲜血液
That's why she needs fresh blood,
纳塔莉亚‧奈特
如果她的供血人是查尔斯 但他死了
And if dad was her caretaker and he died...
那纳塔莉亚就得自己寻找血源
Then Natalia was left to her own devices.
有地址吗
Got an address?
没 但我有韦恩的监控系统
Nope, but I have Wayne's cameras.
查出她们去了哪
Try to find out where they're going.
你想一次性喝个爽 我没意见
Look. You want to top yourself off, be my guest,
但要不了多久 我就失血过多死了
but pretty soon, my check engine light's gonna go off.
这就是我要的
That's how this works.
你看到我的脸了
You've seen my face.
你也看到我的了
And you've seen mine. Ha ha!
我不想让别人知道我还活着
I don't want anyone to know I'm alive,
你不想让别人知道你长什么样
And you don't want anyone to know what you look like,
抽够你要的了就放我走吧
So...get your fill, let me go,
然后我们都乖乖闭嘴
And, um, no one has to be the wiser.
爱丽丝 不把你抽干是不够的
My fill, Alice, is every last drop...
所以放轻松
So try to relax.
肾上腺素会让血的后味很恶心
Adrenaline adds a nasty aftertaste.
你这么做可一点都不明智
You're making a big mistake.
你就接着忽悠吧 宝贝
Heard all the lines, sweetie.
不 我认真的
No, seriously.
你现在跑遍整个哥谭
See, you are running around Gotham,
只能喝到廉价的威士忌
drinking gas station whiskey
但其实一瓶上好的
When there is a beautiful...
价值五百美金的红酒
$500 bottle of... beaujolais
就在你触手可及的地方
Just sitting on the shelf.
好的 爱丽丝 你勾起了我的兴趣
OK, Alice. You can color me intrigued.
到处都是乌鸦的人手
We have crows all over the strip
但现在还没有夜曲的线索
But no leads on Nocturna yet, sir.
我想知道蝙蝠女侠会不会有
I wonder if batwoman has one.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表