剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
You're wrong. I'm not a killer.
还不会而已
Yet.
你害怕会变得像我一样
You're scared you're becoming like me.
你一直都想这样 你让我找到了卡特莱特
You wanted this. You left cartwright for me to find.
你想把我逼到崩溃边缘
You wanted to push me over the edge.
你安排我去杀掉他
You set me up to kill him
这样我就会像你一样
so that I would be like you.
凯特 你不能把一切都归功于我啊
Kate, you can't give me all the credit.
毕竟 也不是那么难
After all, it wasn't that hard.
我不要求你作为一个英雄
I'm not asking you to be a hero.
我只是想让你坚持下去
I'm just asking you to keep going.
播放我
雅各布·凯恩 城市的拯救者
Jacob Kane, city savior,
你肯定料到了这一天会到来
you had to see this coming, right?
等一下 你认为放炸♥弹♥的人是一个乌鸦
Hang on. You think our bomber's a crow?
罗布莱斯在我爸谋杀案的现场 凯特
Robles was at the scene of my dad's murder, kate.
-事实都解释的通 -他在哪
- The facts line up. - Where is he?
我刚刚定位了他的手♥机♥
I just got a ping on his phone.
他刚经过鲁奇卡大道1200号♥
He's crossing the 1200 block of rucka ave.
他朝离开哥谭的大桥去了
He's headed for the bridge out of Gotham.
看到他了
Got him.
发生了什么 我听到了枪响
What's going on? I just heard gunshots.
我们的小伙伴罗布莱斯挺着急出城
Our boy Robles seems pretty eager to get out of town.
看见这个警徽了吗 贱♥人♥
You see the badge, bitch?
我是乌鸦 我会毁了你
I'm a crow! I'm gonna destroy you!
就像你对雷吉·哈里斯
Like you did Reggie Harris
或者艾莉雅·纳扎里
or Alia Nazari
或者哥谭国际银行那些人一样吗
or the dozen people at Gotham International?
你想要什么
Unh! What do you want?
真♥相♥ 是你杀了卢修斯·福克斯吗
The truth. Did you kill Lucius Fox?
谁想知道 他的儿子吗
Who wants to know? His kid?
他永远都证明不了的
He's never gonna be able to prove it.
为什么
Why?
我解决了后患
I tie up loose ends.
韦恩大厦
卢克 马上清空那栋大厦
Luke, evacuate the building immediately.
到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
解除这个炸♥弹♥
Disarm the damn bomb,
或者我们两个都在这爆♥炸♥
or we both blow up in here!
我做不到 解除这枚炸♥弹♥的唯一办法
I can't. Only way to disarm it is
就是让另一枚炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
for the other bomb to go off.
另一个在哪
And where is that?
去问凯恩指挥官
Ask Commander Kane.
什么
What?
罗布莱斯 不能吧 他不会干这种事的
Robles? No. No. He wouldn't do this.
我也不想相信
I didn't want to believe it either,
但是事实就摆在那
but the evidence is there,
即便他杀了很多人试图掩盖事实
even though he killed a lot of people trying to cover it up.
-这里是燕尾服一号♥ -是我
- Tuxedo one here. - It's me.
第二个炸♥弹♥在韦恩大厦这
The second bomb is at Wayne.
不要让任何人碰那个开关
Do not let anyone touch that button
等我口令
until I give the all clear.
收到 祝你好运
Copy that. Good luck.
第二个炸♥弹♥在韦恩大厦那
Second bomb's at Wayne tower.
-谁说的 -一个朋友
- Says who? - An associate.
蝙蝠女侠
Batwoman.
知道了 还不知道你有朋友
Gotcha. Didn't realize you had associates.
-就这一个 -给凯特打电♥话♥
- Just the one. - Call kate.
让她离那个大楼远一点
Tell her to stay the hell away from that building.
这就去
On it.
长官 我能关掉其中两个触发器
Sir, I can deactivate two of the tripwires,
但是你胸口前有压力传感器
But there's a pressure plate on your chest.
-如果我动的话 -不 我们让它继续倒计时
- If I move it, can... - No. We'll let it tick down
直到我们清空韦恩大厦那片区域
until we can clear the area around wayne.
你如果试图移♥动♥卡车或计时器它都会爆♥炸♥
You move the truck or tamper with the timer, it blows.
如果你不解除它 它也爆♥炸♥
If you don't disarm it, it blows.
-我要留他活口 -卢克
- I need him alive. - Luke.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
向杀父仇人
Introducing myself
自我介绍
to the guy who killed my father.
起来
Get up.
你给我起来
I said get up!
直视我
Look at me!
卢克 这个炸♥弹♥五分钟之后就爆♥炸♥了
Luke, this bomb goes off in 5 minutes.
幸好我爸当年都算好了
Well, it's a good thing my dad planned for that.
启动
取消
已启动
城市安全了
City's safe.
现在这个炸♥弹♥只能炸这个屋
Now the bomb blows up this room and only this room.
你真的想以一个懦夫的身份死吗 罗布莱斯
You really want to die a coward, Robles?
别这样 你动作还没那么快
Don't. You're fast, but you're not that fast.
我说 你先把枪放下
I'll talk. Just put the gun down.
你为什么杀了我爸
Why...did you kill... my dad?
-为了钱 -钱
- Money. - Money?
-谁给你的 -那个有钱的混♥蛋♥汤米·埃利奥特
- Whose money? - That rich asshat Tommy Elliot.
为什么汤米·埃利奥特要杀卢修斯
Why would Tommy Elliot want Lucius fox dead?
他想要拿到
He had a book,
卢修斯的日记
some journal Lucius was writing.
-什么日记 -不知道
- What journal? - No idea.
我只知道汤米疯狂地想要拿到它
All I know is Tommy was obsessed with it,
我加入乌鸦之后
And after I was recruited to the crows,
成为了汤米的私人保镖
I was put on Tommy's personal detail.
他付了我一万块 逼卢修斯交出日记
He paid me 10 grand to rough Lucius up.
你向他胸口开枪
You shot him in the chest!
那不是我本意 我告诉你♥爸♥
By mistake. I told your old man
如果他不把日记给汤米
if he didn't give Tommy what he wanted
我就会盯上他的孩子 也就是你
I would turn my attention to his kid. You.
这话激怒了他 他突然攻击我
That set him off. He charged,
我就扣动了扳机
I pulled the trigger,
接下来就一发不可收拾了
And then it just snowballed after that.
我嫁祸给雷吉 过去四年都在掩饰真♥相♥
I framed Reggie, and I spent the last 4 years just covering up.
我错了 我一开始加入乌鸦是为了保护哥谭
It's my fault. I started the Crows to protect Gotham.
但现在整座城市因为我而被封锁
Now the whole city's on lockdown because of me.
罗布莱斯的堕落不是你的错
Robles going rogue is not your fault.
爆♥炸♥范围内人口密度很高
It's a high-density blast radius.
疏散还没有结束
They're still evacuating.
你该离开这
You should get out of here.
我要留在这 等蝙蝠女侠的下一步指令
I'm on comms with Batwoman, waiting for the go-ahead,
要走的人应该是你
So if anything, you should go.
我不会扔下老大不管的
I'm not leaving my boss.
看来我们都要留在这了
Looks like we're stuck with each other then.
卢克 我们得离开这
Luke, we need to get out of here.
现在我爸身上绑着炸♥弹♥
There is a bomb strapped to my dad, and I--
先解决这里才能保证我爸的安全
I need to give him the greenlight to disarm it.
卢克
Luke.
他夺走了我的一切
He took everything from me.
杀了他
Killing him--
也无法让你♥爸♥活过来
It won't change what happened to your dad.
所以我们就把他交给那个判定雷吉·哈里斯
So we just hand him over to the same court that
有罪的法♥院♥吗
convicted Reggie Harris?
不 我要自己解决
No. I'm dealing with this my way.
我杀了卡特莱特
I killed Cartwright!
什么
What?
-什么 -我不想穿上蝙蝠战服
- What? - I didn't want to suit up
是因为我觉得自己不配
because I feel like a fraud in this thing.
我完全可以冷静下来不杀他的 但我没有
I had every chance to stop myself, and I didn't.
卢克 这个世界缺少英雄
Luke, the world is short on heroes.
不要被你的怒气左右 变得不像你自己
Do not let your anger turn you into someone that you are not.
抓住他的手臂
Grab his arms.
朱莉娅 现在
Julia, hit it!
按键吧
Do it.
少不了你 摩尔
Couldn't have done this without you, Moore.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表