剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
You were right,
但你还是没拿到日记
But you still don't have the book.
我有一个备选方案
I have a contingency.
我在阿卡姆的笼子里放出了一只很罕见的小鸟
You see, I released a rare bird from her cage here at Arkham,
哥谭最臭名昭著的披着羽毛的大盗
Gotham's most notorious feather-clad klepto.
以为自己是八哥的那个小婊♥子♥
The chick who thinks she's a myna bird?
她更喜欢被称作喜鹊
She prefers to be called Magpie.
伏特加 超大杯
Vodka--venti.
真是志同道合
Woman after my own heart.
你确定这是最好的主意吗
Sure that's the best idea?
阿丽亚
Aria!
♪ 我说 我的天 ♪
♪ I said, oh, my god ♪
你是哪位
I'm...not placing you.
倒过来看我
Oh. Picture me upside down,
你吐得天旋地转的时候我照顾过你
Holding a bedpan of your puke.
天啊 玛丽
Oh, my god! Mary, hi!
真有你的
OK. I'm impressed.
你怎么来这了
What are you doing here?
我在找你表哥
Um, I was actually looking for your cousin.
强尼表哥
Oh. Cousin Johnny?
他现在忙着开会呢
He's just in a super intense meeting right now.
我知道 和他的...
Oh, I know. With a bunch of his...
别说"犯罪家族"
Do not say, "crime families."
-帮派兄弟一起 -帮派
- Mafia bros. - Mafia?
你死定了
Yeah, you're dead.
或者好哥们之类的
Or his frat bros or something.
我也不清楚 但他给我发短♥信♥求助
I don't know, but he texted me 911
一堆错别字
with a bunch of typos.
他因为那什么流鼻血 让我帮忙处理
Issues with embarrassing nosebleeds from the...
打住
Oh! Say no more.
我帮你找他
Let me see what I can do.
♪ 你之前做的事 ♪
♪ the things you do before ♪
我现在有点后悔穿这裙子了
Really starting to regret this dress right now.
你做得很好
You're doing awesome.
瓦西里·科索夫 成交
Sold to Vasily Kosov.
恭喜你成为蝙蝠女侠抓钩发射器的
You are the proud owner of Batwoman's
新主人
very own grappling gun.
好了 现在进行今晚最后一项拍卖♥♥
All right. Now on to the final item of the night
也是吸引你们前来的原因
And, let's face it, the reason you're all here.
我为你们呈上猩红骑士本人
I give you the Scarlet Knight herself.
起拍价为两百万美元
We're gonna start the bidding at $2 million.
两百万 有人开价二百五十万吗
2 million. Do I have 2.5?
有三百万吗
How about 3 million?
有四百万吗
Come on. Do I have 4?
一千万
$10 million.
你究竟是谁
So who you supposed to be,
蝙蝠女侠的副手
the Bat's sidekick?
我的答案和你打我九拳之前一样
I'm gonna tell you what I told you 9 punches ago.
我和蝙蝠女侠不是一伙的
I'm not with batwoman.
我为英国情报局特种侦察团工作
I'm with the Special Reconnaissance Regiment.
这就有趣了
That's interesting...
我们在特种侦察团的线人
Because I just got off the phone
刚刚在电♥话♥里告诉我
with our contact at the SRR.
说你从六个月前就不再受雇于
He says you haven't been under their employ
特种侦察团了
for the past 6 months,
还说你行为异常
Something about going rogue and betraying
辜负组织信任
the organization's trust.
我们从头开始吧
Now...let's start fresh...
行吗
Shall we?
你究竟为谁工作
Who are you really working for?
真是没想到
This is a surprise.
通常他们告诉我有人来看我的时候
Usually when they say I have a visitor,
他们都是在逗我玩
it's followed by the words "Just kidding"
嘲笑我孤苦伶仃
and a lot of laughter at my expense.
是你自作自受被关进这里的 爱丽丝 和我无关
You're the one who put yourself in here, Alice, not me.
如果我们真要细究
Technically if we're splitting hairs,
是凯特把我骗进牢房♥
Kate shoved me into the cell,
而你帮她锁上了门
and you helped lock the door,
不过 你晚上能睡得着就行
But...whatever lets you sleep at night.
汤米·埃利奥特上吊自杀了
Tommy Elliot just hanged himself,
或者说看起来是这样
or that's what it was meant to look like.
对这件事你知道什么吗
Do you know anything about that?
我知道什么
What do I know?
我知道我一点也不在乎汤米·埃利奥特
I know I don't give two hoots about Tommy Elliot!
我知道我一点也不想帮你
I know I don't have any motivation to help you,
我还知道一个曾被囚禁
and I know it is impossible for one
现在仍被囚禁的人的创伤
to heal from the trauma of being locked in a cage
是不可能治愈的
when one is still locked in a cage!
你告诉过我多少次贝丝永远回不来了
How many times did you tell me that Beth was never coming back?
逼着我承认你说的没错
This is me admitting that you were right.
你知道他们怎么对待这里的患者吗
Do you know what they do to patients in here?
他们把电极放在我们头上
They put electrodes on our heads
用强大的电流电击
and blast us with so much electricity
直到我们痉挛
that we seize.
我说不准经受了多少次
And I don't know the exact science,
但是... 大概颤栗10轮后
but...after about 10 jolts,
我告诉你是什么感觉
let me tell you,
你开始让身边的人相信 这是有效的
you start convincing everyone around you that it worked.
很抱歉 走到了这个地步
I'm sorry that it ended up this way.
如果你真的心疼 那就带我出去
If you mean that, then get me out of here.
我不能 我必须保护
I can't. I have to protect the daughters
我失去的女儿们
that I have left.
关于电惊厥疗法 有件事他们没告诉你
The thing they don't tell you about ect is
一旦电击结束
that once it's over
大脑一片清晰
all that's left is clarity.
我现在可以看清一切
Ha! I see everything now,
接下来会发生什么
how this came to be,
又会如何结束
how it will end,
我发誓 爸爸
and I promise you, daddy,
我为你准备的东西
what I have in store for you
可比牢笼 电击
is so much worse than a cage or electrodes
精神错乱糟多了
or insanity.
我猜你可能会说...
I guess you could say it's...
这比我现在这样还糟...
worse than being me...
但你看着吧
But you'll see.
你是哪位
Who are you?
汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥的继承人
The heir to Hamilton Dynamics,
我有的是钱
and I got money to spend.
我不在乎任何与蝙蝠女侠的
Look. I don't care about any personal vendetta
私人恩怨
against batwoman.
不论她炸毁了谁的货
Whether she blew up a shipment of "H"
还是用蝙蝠镖打到了你的狗 我都不在乎
or bataranged your dog, I don't give a feel.
汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥想要她制♥服♥上用到的科技
Hamilton Dynamics wants the technology in that suit,
我们很乐意为她制♥服♥上的科技花大价钱
and we're willing to pay handsomely for it.
我不知道你从哪里听说我们的义卖♥♥会
Ok. Well, I don't know how you heard about our little bake sale,
但我知道一千万美金有多少
but I do know what $10 million looks like,
你这个小箱子应该放不下吧
and it won't fit in that briefcase.
箱子里有250万 尾款可以电汇到
It's 2.5. The balance will be wired
你任何一个账户
to whatever account you--
我们只接受现金 汉密尔顿小姐
This is an all-cash business, Ms. Hamilton,
但如果你想要制♥服♥ 那就给你
but you want the suit, it's yours
等我们把它从蝙蝠女侠的尸体上剥下来
As soon as we peel it off of her dead body.
我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
So I got good news and bad news.
没有好消息 都是坏消息
Nope. It's all bad,
某种程度上说 更糟了
and it somehow just got worse.
已锁
流光溢彩 五光十色
Shiny, shiny.
250万美元买♥♥下从她尸体上脱下来的制♥服♥
2.5 million for the suit off of her dead body,
以最高价竞买♥♥到
and with the highest bid for the privilege
处死蝙蝠女侠权力的
of killing her,
是这位
sold to the gentleman
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表