剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
but you're getting the hang of it.
-孩子们做了什么 -一团糟
- What'd the girls make? - A mess.
她们等不及要让你看看了
They can't wait for you to see it.
听起来这个工作很适合
That sounds like a job for...
我们
us.
我以为你告诉她们不能胡闹了
I thought you told them not to.
勇气完人
Paragon of courage?
是啊
Yeah.
你们晚了好多年
You're a few years too late.
蝙蝠侠的恐怖统治终结
恐怖统治
"Reign of terror"?
就像智者曾说
It's like a wise man once said,
"不要与禽兽抗争
"Battle not with monsters
否则你自己也会变成禽兽"
lest you become a monster."
我已经不记得我杀过多少人了
I've lost track of how many people I've killed.
我认识的布鲁斯是有原则的
The Bruce I knew had a code.
你一开始是有原则的
You start with a code,
你每一次自以为是的呼吸都严格遵守
You hang onto it with every self-righteous breath,
但是一旦你夺走了一条生命
But then you take one life,
然后另一条
then another,
再一条 再一条
then another, then another.
你就知道了
You'll see.
我的凯特
My Kate...
我的凯特披上披风
My Kate put on the cape,
以为她能在我跌倒的地方爬起来
thought she'd succeed where I failed.
而她只是害死了自己而已
All she did was get herself killed.
我不是她
Well, I'm not her.
我也不是个老头子
And I'm not an old man
只能靠金属和铁丝才能拼凑在一起
held together with wire and metal.
好吧 你是个支离破碎的愤怒老隐士
Fine. You're a broken, pissed off, old hermit
在这个有十一间卧室七间浴室的棺材里等死
waiting to die in this 11-bedroom, 7-bath coffin,
但是显然 有人需要你
But apparently, you're needed.
我是在给你再做一次英雄的机会
I am giving you the chance to be a hero again.
而且不仅仅是拯救哥谭的英雄
And not just to gotham.
而是整个宇宙
The whole damn universe.
米克 你能不能
Uh, Mick, if you could--
我真的需要专心工作
I just--I really need to concentrate
如果我真的要做出这个监视者需要的
If I'm ever gonna finish this paragon detector
完人探测器
the monitor asked for.
好的
Sure.
"一旦他唤醒了她的欲望
"Once he awoke her desire,
他是她心甘情愿探索的对象"
he was hers to explore willingly."
-那是不是你的 -《禁锢的欲望》
- Is that your-- -"Caged passion,"
我的浪漫小说
My romance novel.
你唯一一本小说 自己出版的
Your only novel, self-published.
那也算
Still counts.
米克 你的书不太适合小孩子
Uh, Mick, your book doesn't sound too kid-friendly.
非常适合 孩子多喜欢
It's very friendly. Kid loves it.
你看看他
Look at him.
总之 第十九章
Anyway, Chapter 19.
"当他轻抚她的后颈时
"As he caressed the nape of her back,
他的手像眼镜蛇一样游走"
he struck like a cobra."
你喜欢 我也是
You like that. So do I.
这是我写的最好的地方 总之
It's my best writing. Anyway...
地球九十六
大都会
这就是报社
Now this is a newspaper.
雷定位到莱克斯最后的裂口是这个地球
Ray tracked Lex's last breach to this earth,
所以他应该就在附近
so he can't be far.
我们要在莱克斯之前找到他 我 克拉克
Well, let's find him-- me--Clark before Lex does.
抱歉 真抱歉
Excuse me. So sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-是我不好 -不 是我不好
- It was my fault. - It was mine.
不
No.
不好意思 你看着有点眼熟
I'm sorry. You seem so familiar.
我们以前见过吗
Have we met before?
他看起来很像雷·帕尔默
Uh, he looks just like Ray Palmer.
谁
Who?
你好 眼镜不错
Hey. Nice glasses.
谢了
Oh. Thanks.
你有时间吗
Um, do you have a second?
当然 对大都会居民永远有时间
Sure. For a citizen of Metropolis, always.
你们最好联♥系♥一下我的助理
If you wouldn't mind contacting my assistant.
是莱克斯·卢瑟的事
It's about Lex Luthor.
你怎么说你认识凯特
How did you say you knew Kate?
不认识
I didn't.
我们还算是
We're still sort of...
在互相熟悉了解
getting to know each other.
那些是什么
What are those?
纪念品
Mementos...
蝙蝠侠几次最重大的胜利留下的
from Batman's greatest victories.
你是说战利品吧
You mean trophies.
对 眼镜是超人的
Yeah. Those belonged to Superman,
至少是他的第二自我
his alter ego at least.
布鲁斯把这个地球的超人杀了吗
Bruce killed this earth's Superman?
你以为是谁害他戴着那个外骨骼
Who do you think put him in that exoskeleton?
没错 一次大失误
Yeah. Big mistake.
克拉克·肯特 主编辑
我很感谢你们的关心
I appreciate your concern,
但这也不是我第一次跟卢瑟打交道了
but this isn't my first go-around with Luthor.
我能解决好
I can handle him.
你没听我们说
That's what you're not hearing.
他把规则改了
He's changed the game.
对 那本书能让他为所欲为
Yeah. The--the book allows him to do anything.
他让我们在上一个克拉克眼前直接消失了
He made us vanish right in front of the last Clark.
这是什么
What is this?
佩里·怀特 吉米·奥尔森
Perry White, Jimmy Olsen,
我们会铭记你们的
佩里·怀特 吉米·奥尔森 露易丝·莱恩
露易丝·莱恩
Lois Lane?
为什么把这些名字挂在墙上
Why are all these names on your wall?
一个哥谭的被拒者觉得我们对他的报道不到位
A reject from Gotham felt that we didn't cover him enough,
所以他就搞了个所谓的恶作剧
so he played what he called a practical joke
《星球日报》遇袭
把大楼给炸了
and gassed the building.
这些人都死了吗
All these people died?
我的朋友们
My friends,
我的妻子
my wife.
我一转眼就失去了所有人
I lost everyone in one fell swoop.
你的痛苦几乎已经超过了
Almost as if you've been through more loss
任何人类所能承受之痛
than any mortal man could endure.
我们应该找到完人了
I think we just found our paragon.
我们需要你跟我们回去
We need you to come back with us.
《星球日报》遇袭
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds insane,
但你有可能是
but...you might be the key
拯救多元宇宙的关键
to saving the multiverse.
这其实是我听过最不疯狂的了
That's actually one of the least insane things I've ever heard.
首先 我们留下对付卢瑟
First, we stay and face Luthor.
你不是一个人战斗
And you won't do it alone.
我们绝不会让他杀了你
We won't let him kill you.
我已经放下这些了
Oh, I've moved on from that.
没想到我会这么说
Never thought I'd say this,
不过我也厌倦屠♥杀♥超人了
but I'm tired of killing Supermen.
还是让超人来杀超人
So much more fun making Superman
更有意思
kill superman.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
我们来这里是要寻求你的帮助
We're here because we need your help.
帮助 我都救不了我的妻子和朋友
Help? I couldn't even save my wife, my friends.
我才不管你的宇宙
I don't care about your universe.
不 你在乎的
Yes, you do.
你是真理完人
You're the paragon of truth.
世界上只有一个真理
There's only one truth.
我侍奉莱克斯·卢瑟
I serve Lex Luthor.
卡 住手
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表