剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
但是我不想弥补了
But I don't want to undo it.
我在一个小房♥间里
I was locked in a cell
被关了11年
for 11 years.
你觉得每天晚上我是怎么入睡的
What do you think put me to sleep at night,
是彩虹 还是独角兽
rainbows, unicorns?
我一直梦想着复仇
I dreamt of revenge.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do?!
说"把我喝掉"是挺好的
"It was all very well to say, 'drink me,'
但是聪明的小爱丽丝
"But the wise little Alice
并不着急喝下它
was not going to do that in a hurry."
得了 凯瑟琳又不是没料到这个结局
Oh, come on. It's not like Catherine didn't have it coming.
你给凯瑟琳下毒了
You poisoned Catherine?
当凯瑟琳溜进我们家
Catherine poisoned Catherine
给我们父亲洗♥脑♥
when she slithered into our family
用那个说话连珠炮的女儿
and brainwashed our father
取代了我们两个的时候
and replaced us with that vapid
她自己给自己下了毒
human run-on sentence of a daughter.
凯瑟琳自找的
Catherine brought this on herself,
我非常开心
and I was more than happy to watch
看着老爸和她一起陪葬
daddy go down with her.
如我所料
That's what I thought.
我们得走了
We need to go.
不管怎样 亲爱的姐姐
One way or another, dear sister,
你会加入我的大业的
You'll come to see my way.
坚持住 妈妈
Hang on, mom.
会有人来送你去医院洗胃
They'll be here, they'll pump your stomach,
他们会找到解药的
They'll find an antidote.
你得坚持住 好吗
You just got to hang on, ok?
我一直想看你
I always wanted to see you work
在你的诊所里工作
In your clinic.
你是怎么知道我的诊所的
How did you know about the clinic?
我一直都知道
I've always known.
你怎么从来都不跟我说呢
How come you never said anything?
不让你做一件事的最快的办法
The fastest way for you to stop doing something
就是我支持你做这件事
Was for me to approve of it.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
你知道我在电梯里换了多少次衣服
Do you know how many wardrobe changes I did in that elevator
就想着能把你糊弄过去吗
Thinking that I was fooling you?
那电梯里可是有摄像头的
Cameras in that elevator.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 好了
Mom. Shh. Yeah.
-玛丽 -怎么了
- Mary... - Yeah?
你是我一辈子做过的最对的事
You're the one thing I did right.
我这一辈子最骄傲的事
Nothing makes me prouder
就是把你养大
Than having raised you.
我爱
I love...
我
I...
爱
Love...
妈 不 不 不
Mom? No, no, no, no, no, no.
妈 妈 再坚持一下
Mom, mom, mom, mom, stay with me.
醒过来
Wake up.
妈 求你了
Mom! Please!
妈
Mom!
这是什么情况
What is this?
-凯特 -你是谁
- Kate. - Who is this?
什么 是 是我啊 凯特
What? It's--it's me, Kate.
我六岁生日的时候你给我买♥♥了什么礼物
What did you get me for my sixth birthday?
-什么 -什么礼物
- What? - What was it?
是那个
Ohh. It was, um--
是一辆大到你骑不来的自行车
It was a bike that was too big for you.
你当天就骑坏了
You wrecked it the same day.
到底是怎么了
What is going on?
爱丽丝和老鼠刚刚就在庆典上
Alice and mouse were at the gala.
下车 指挥官
Get out of the car, commander.
-爸 怎么了 -我回头打给你
- Dad? - I'll call you right back.
怎么了 局长
What's going on, commissioner?
把手举起来 凯恩
Hands in the air, Kane.
局长
Commissioner.
雅各布·凯恩 你被捕了
Jacob Kane, you're under arrest.
我不明白 你什么意思
I don't understand. What are you talking about?
我从来没见过那东西
I've never seen that before in my life.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell is happening?
把你的手放开
Get your hands off of me!
哥谭市今晚发生了一起令人震惊的案件
Gotham is in shock tonight
汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥总裁
over the death of Hamilton Dynamics CEO
凯瑟琳·汉密尔顿·凯恩
Catherine Hamilton Kane,
据称被她身为乌鸦安保公♥司♥领导的丈夫
allegedly at the hands of her husband
雅各布·凯恩所谋杀
And head of Crows Security Jacob Kane.
汉密尔顿·凯恩在死亡之前
Her death occurred just after some stunning
在哥谭人道主义庆典上接受了颁奖
and very public admissions by Hamilton Kane
并发表了一出令人震惊的公开演讲
while accepting an award at Gotham's humanitarian gala.
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽
Mary.
你知道我救了多少烂人吗
Do you know how many horrible people that I've saved?
瘾君子 纹脸的暴徒
Druggies...thugs with face tattoos.
从一个家伙身上卸下一块
Pulled a windshield out of a guy
他偷的车上的挡风玻璃
who stole the car that he totaled.
第二天就走出了我的诊所
walked out of my clinic the next day
就像什么事都没有一样
like nothing had happened,
但我
But I...
我没能救她
I couldn't save her.
我很遗憾 玛丽
I am so sorry, Mary.
你知道她是怎么死的吗
You know how she died?
跟爱丽丝计划中的一模一样
Exactly the way that Alice planned it.
缓慢
Slowly...
而痛苦
and in pain...
而她唯一能自救的方式
And the only way for her to save herself
是让我去死 而她是绝对不会
was for me to die, and she sure as hell
让那种事发生的
wasn't about to let that happen
因为她不是你和爱丽丝
because she is not the horrible person
所宣称的那种坏人
that you and Alice claim that she is.
你
You...
你现在是最不能给我
You are literally the last person
带来任何安慰的人
who can bring me comfort right now.
我再问你一次 凯特
I'm gonna ask you again, Kate.
爱丽丝值得这一切吗
Is Alice worth it?
不
No.
总算明白了
Finally.
可惜太迟了
Too bad it's too late.
是索菲·摩尔探员
Agent Sophie Moore.
是啊 我们今晚也很难熬
Yeah. It's been a late night for us, too.
让我和局长说几句
Just put me on with the commissioner.
他抓错人了
He's got the wrong guy.
因为我脖子上有个飞镖洞
Because I've got a dart hole in my neck
可以证明
To prove it.
务必让他打给我
Please have him call me.
这太疯狂了吧
This is insane.
他们怎么会认为是他干的
How can they think he actually did this?
这些人耳听为实
People believe what they're told.
人性使然
It's human nature.
那么这些人就是白♥痴♥
Then people are idiots.
-我该给玛丽打电♥话♥ -我想要孩子
- I should call Mary. - I want kids.
什么
What?!
还有狗 和那些
And a dog and...family traditions
我们吐槽但还是会过的家庭传统
That we bitch about but do anyways.
好
Ok.
我不想今天就这么过去
I don't want to move past this today
然后两年之后再想起这件事
and then have it come up again in two years
结果发现我把生命浪费在
and realize that I'm wasting my life
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表