剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
You're not asking the right questions, Kate.
我邪恶的计划是什么 下一个目标是谁
What is my evil plan? Who am I targeting next?
我打算怎么做
How am I gonna do it?
这是你真正需要问为什么的时候
When you really need to be asking why?
-我为什么这样 -好吧 为什么
- Why am I like this? - OK. Why?
你还是不知道的好
Oh, you don't want to know that.
为了听到答案 我等了15年
I have waited 15 years to hear it.
一切始于一场悲剧
Well, it all began with an unfortunate event
我现在还记忆犹新
which I remember vividly,
如果再有一次机会
and if given the chance again,
我一点也不希望发生
it would take it back in a heartbeat.
是一件简单 毫不费劲的事
It was a simple, effortless thing
我之前做过很多次
that I had done so many times before.
我醒来的时候
I woke up.
老爸 她醒了
Dad, she woke up.
你肯定吓坏了
You must be terrified.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫贝丝 我在哪
Beth. Where am I?
贝丝你好 你没事了
Hello, Beth. You're OK.
我和我儿子强尼在河里钓鱼
My son Johnny and I were fishing in the river,
在岩石边发现了你
and we saw you along the rocks.
你知道自己为什么在那里吗
Any idea how you got there?
我妈妈呢
Where's my mom?
警♥察♥很快就到
Well, the police will be here soon.
我想他们可以帮你联♥系♥她
I'm sure they can call her for you.
不 她和我一起在车里 她需要帮助
No. She was in the car with me. She needs help.
不会有事的
It's gonna be OK, all right?
-你饿吗 -我要我爸爸
- Are you hungry? - I want my dad.
我去给你做个三明治
I'm gonna make you a sandwich.
那个小男孩就坐在那边
The little boy just sat there
头发遮住了眼睛
with his hair in his eyes,
他在玩他的小卡车
playing with his trucks.
对他而言 那天和往常一样
For him, it was an ordinary day...
但对我而言 那是我人生中最糟糕的一天
But for me, it was the first worst day of my life.
那人叫什么
What was the man's name?
我不知道
Oh, I have no idea.
你怎么会不知道
What do you mean you have no idea?
他救了你
He rescued you.
我们到了你就明白了
It'll all make more sense when we arrive.
往那里开1.6公里 右转
Go down the road a mile, take a right,
再开3.2公里 那里有个路边餐厅
go two miles, and there's a roadside diner.
就当作是你去兔子窟的第一站
Consider it your first stop down the rabbit hole.
搞不懂
It doesn't make sense.
她为什么打给你 又不告诉你她在哪
Why would she call you and not tell you where she was?
不知道 她知道我会追踪来电
No idea. She knows I'll trace the call.
也许那就是她的目的
Maybe that was her intention.
我们应该集结一个小队
We should get a team together.
不不 现在暂时只有你我知道
No. No. For now, it's just you and me.
长官 那是爱丽丝
Sir, it's Alice.
不看她的资料你也清楚
I don't need to read you her resume.
我不想像伯恩赛德公园那次再和你僵持
And I don't need another standoff like we had in Burnside Park.
找到她了
Found her.
她沿着州际公路往西走了
She's headed west on the interstate.
我们走
Let's go.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他们怎么会把人类骨头和动物骨头弄混淆呢
How could they mix up animal bones with human ones?
单从骨密度就能看出来了
I mean, the bone density alone should have tipped them off.
更不用说基因组完全不同
Not to mention the fact that the genomes are completely different.
因为并不是混淆
Because it wasn't a mix-up.
那是个谎言
It was a lie.
什么 你在替实验室隐瞒失误吗
What? Are you covering up for the lab's mistake?
妈 你不必这么做的
Mom, you don't have to do that, OK?
你可以把真♥相♥告诉我 我们可以...
You can just tell me the truth, and we can--
我是在隐瞒
I am.
我只是想给雅各布和凯特一个交代
I was trying to give Jacob and Kate closure.
不 你不会那样做的
No. You wouldn't do that.
因为那就
Because that would be--
那就太可怕了
That would be horrible.
我很抱歉 玛丽
I am so sorry, Mary,
但是我希望由我告诉你
but I wanted you to hear it from me,
不是雅各布或者凯特 是我
not from Jacob or Kate, from me.
我了解你 好吗
I know you, ok?
我了解你
I know you,
所以求你告诉我你没这么做
so please tell me you didn't do this.
麻烦来两杯啤酒
Two beers, please.
我不用了
None for me.
你不会想清醒着听剩下的故事的
You do not want to be sober for the remainder of this story.
相信我
Trust me.
拿一杯来就行了
Just the one beer.
马上就拿过来
Right back with that.
我们到了 说吧
We're here. Talk.
这地方跟一切有什么关系
And what does this place have to do with anything?
当你的人生变成一场噩梦
Well, when your life unfolds into a nightmare,
你就祈祷梦会把你带去别处
you pray your dreams will take you elsewhere.
我以前就梦到和你逃来这样的地方
I used to dream of running away with you to a place like this,
然后我就饿醒了
and then my hunger would wake me.
天啊 不该那样的
Alas, it wasn't meant to be.
你要是把我的手松绑 我吃起来更方便
This would be entirely easier with two free hands.
你是我的妹妹 爱丽丝
You're my sister, Alice.
我们的人生中有一半的时光一同度过
We spent half our lives together.
那个人去哪里了
Where did that person go?
堕入兔子窟的深渊里
Down, down, down the rabbit hole.
听好 我不想浪费时间了
Look. I'm done messing around.
如果你想说 那就赶紧说
If you're gonna talk, talk.
如果你不不想说 那我们就坐在这里
If not, we'll just sit here,
等老爸过来找我们
and wait for dad to find us.
正如我说的
As I was saying,
我觉得一切恍如昨日
I remember it like it was yesterday--
玩具 书籍 糖果
The toys, the books, the treats.
在楼上 有一个房♥间
Upstairs, there was a room
就像孩子的天堂
like a child's wonderland.
那是老鼠的房♥间
It was Mouse's room.
七宝从来不说死
Goonies never say die!
他那时候叫强尼
He went by Johnny then.
是列维奥萨
It's Leviosa,
不是列维奥沙
Not Leviosar.
我听到的声音都可以模仿
I can do any voice I hear.
你们要喝柠檬汁吗
You kids want lemonade?
还有谁来减轻我们的痛苦
Who else has come to ease our woes?
灰姑娘
Cinderella!
你为什么那样遮住脸
Why do you cover your face like that?
为了遮住事故的痕迹
To hide what happened in the accident.
你不该遮住你的原貌
You shouldn't have to hide who you are.
我会吓到人的
I'll scare people.
你不会吓到我
You don't scare me.
插播一条最新报道
We interrupt this program with breaking news.
警方日前宣布他们已把
Police announced earlier that they've expanded their search
警方扩大对贝丝·凯恩的搜索
凯恩家女孩的搜索范围扩大至布鲁德黑文
for the missing Kane girl to the county of Bludhaven.
-警方和志愿者已经 -等等
- Police and volunteers have been... - Wait.
你♥爸♥爸说他报♥警♥了
Your dad said he called the police.
他们为什么不知道我在这里
Why don't they know I'm here?
凯恩家称愿意提供一笔赏金
The family says a reward is being offered
警方扩大对贝丝·凯恩的搜索
给任何线索
for any tips--
强尼 今天别再看电视了
Johnny, no more TV today.
他们在找我 我们得报♥警♥
They're looking for me. We have to call the police.
我告诉过你了 贝丝 他们很快就来
I told you, Beth. They'll be here soon.
我们不想让你离开我们
We don't want you to leave us.
-求你放开我 你弄疼我了 -爸爸
- Please. Let me go! You're hurting me! - Dad!
强尼 不要动
Johnny, stay here!
求你了 放开我
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表