剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
但是我们还没失去他
but what's lost is not gone.
无论你想做什么 我都不想有任何瓜葛
Whatever this is, I want nothing to do with it.
我在吸入恐惧毒气的时候
When I was under the influence of fear toxin,
重新经历了那么些凄惨的事情当中
of all the horrible things I experienced,
最糟糕的就是被人抛弃
the worst was being left behind...
被你抛弃
by you.
我没有办法接受抛弃老鼠
I cannot sleep at night knowing I left Mouse behind,
被关在监狱里
locked in a cell.
你想要救他出来
You want to break him out.
是的 并且你要帮助我
Yes, and you are going to help me.
我们刚刚干掉一个老太婆
We just took out an old lady.
我很确定姐妹情感交流时间结束了
I'm pretty sure that sister bonding time is over.
很轻松的
It'll be a breeze.
老鼠去年逃离的时候
When Mouse escaped last year,
他告诉了我那个地方的各种出入口
he showed me all the ways in and out of this place.
看起来你已经有计划了
Sounds like you already have a plan,
那你还要我♥干♥什么
so why do you need me?
作为刚逃跑过的人 老鼠会被定为高危人员
As a recent escapee, Mouse will be deemed high risk.
按规定会要求把他关在
Protocol will demand that he be confined
把守最严的地方 在地下
to the most secure area, the basement,
离其他犯人非常远
far away form the other inmates,
你在那里的叫声游荡在整个房♥间直到有一天
Where your screams echo against the walls until one day
那些回音成为你的朋友向你喊回来
they become a friend screaming back.
求你了 不 不 求你了
Please no, no, no, no. Come on.
欢迎回来 强尼
Welcome back, Johnny.
我们想你了
We missed you.
我很期待 能继续我们的治疗
I look forward to, uh, resuming your therapy.
求你了 不要再这样了
Please...not that again.
老鼠没有办法逃跑
There will be no escape for Mouse.
想要进他的牢房♥需要两把钥匙
Access to his cell requires two keys.
第一把在巴特勒医生那里
The first is in the possession of Dr. Butler.
第二把则在安全负责人手里
The other stays with the head of security.
这就是你为什么需要我了
Which is why you need me--
两把钥匙 两个不同的地方
Two keys, two different places.
两个人 你和我 姐妹
Two people. You and me, sis!
帮你找到老鼠才能让你离开哥谭
Helping you find mouse so that you could leave Gotham
是一回事
is one thing.
你说的是闯入
You're talking about breaking into
一个把守森严的精神病院
a high-security psychiatric facility,
引开守卫 避开医护人员
distracting the guards, skirting the medical staff...
还有 帮一个通缉的杀人犯逃脱
oh, and, uh, freeing a wanted killer from captivity.
听起来很疯狂吗
Is that so insane?
我很确定这就是疯狂的定义
I'm pretty sure it's the definition.
"她什么事都要有道德感的样子多招人喜欢"
"How fond she is at finding morals in things."
总要有一个度吧
Have to draw the line somewhere.
是啊 但是谁能随便决定
Yeah, but who arbitrarily decides
这个度是什么样的 你吗
when and where those lines are drawn? You?
老鼠是在押囚犯
Mouse is in custody.
我如果帮你把他救了出来
If I were to help you break him out of there,
那么我又能好到哪去
then how am I any better?
你现在还没明白吗
Don't you get it by now?
你没比谁好
You're not!
我不是一个罪犯
I'm not a criminal.
有妄想症的人是你
And they say I'm the delusional one.
此时此刻 咱们两个杀人犯
Here we are, two killers ourselves
托老爸的福在这里活蹦乱跳
out and about by the mercy of sweet, old daddy.
我们没什么不同
We aren't that different.
我从没想过 故意伤害卡特莱特
I never...planned on hurting Cartwright.
但我是故意的
But I did.
我本来能非常轻松地杀掉他
See, I could have easily killed him myself
然后让你继续做这个城市和平的象征
and let you go on being the city's symbol of hope...
但也是时候让你看清我和你
But it was time for you to see that you and I
并没有什么区别了
are one and the same.
你一直都想这样
You wanted this.
你让我找到了卡特莱特
You left Cartwright for me to find.
你想让我听到你的故事
You wanted me to hear your story.
你想把我逼到崩溃边缘
You wanted to push me over the edge.
你设计好的让我杀了他
You set me up to kill him
这样我就会变得像你一样
So that I would be like you.
凯特 这也不能全归功于我
Kate, you can't give me all the credit.
反正也没那么难
After all, it wasn't that hard.
你现在也要杀了我吗
You gonna kill me now, too?
法♥院♥重新审查了被告的案件
The court has reviewed the defendant's case.
不会有事的
It's gonna be ok.
卡尔沃克法官已经签署了一份声明
Judge Calverick has already signed a statement
表明为结束备受关注的卢修斯·福克斯被杀案
indicating he cut corners in order to close
在调查过程中投机取巧
the high-profile murder of Lucius Fox.
以及被告人在一名腐♥败♥的警♥察♥手下
That along with the defendant's claims of a coerced confession
被迫认罪
at the hands of a corrupt cop
致使法庭相信被告人
Leads the court to believe that the defendant
有被重审的理由
has a basis for a retrial.
不会吧
No way.
州政♥府♥有权依据地方检察官的决定
The state has the right to retry the case
重新审理此案
at the D.A.'s discretion.
在此之前 被告人都是自♥由♥的
Until then, the defendant is free of his own volition.
本庭休庭
This court is adjourned.
我们要抗争
We're gonna fight this.
这还没结束 好吗
This is not over, ok?
我知道
I know.
"不要与禽兽抗争
"Battle not with monsters,
否则你自己也会变成禽兽"
lest you become a monster."
这段话
I'm afraid that passage
在允许我读的书里恐怕找不到
wasn't in the one book I was allowed to read.
有人曾对我说过这句话
Someone once said it to me.
效果如何
How did that work out?
他变成了禽兽
He became a monster.
我知道我轻视了很多东西
I know I've made light of things...
但是我欠你一句谢谢
But I owe you a thank you.
谢谢你杀了那个
Thank you for killing the man
毁掉了我的生活
who destroyed my life,
毁掉我们家庭的人
destroyed our family.
不要为你的所作所为而有负罪感
Do not feel guilty for what you did.
我 我没有
I--I don't.
我唯一感到有负罪感的
The only thing I feel guilty about...
就是我并没有负罪感
is I don't feel guilty.
所以你并不是害怕你会变成我
So now you're scared you're becoming me.
这不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
真的有那么糟吗
Would that really be so awful?
我同意 我同意
I'll do it. I'll do it.
我会让你和老鼠团聚
I'll reunite you with mouse...
我需要 能让我相信你
But I--I need to be able to trust you.
好
Ok.
你说出来
Say it.
你可以相信我 凯特
You can trust me, Kate.
在此过程中不会伤人性命
No one dies in the process.
凯特 我跟你撒过谎吗
Kate, have I ever lied to you?
有几十次吧
Literally dozens of times.
好吧
Yeah, ok.
我保证
I promise...
不会有人
No...one...
死掉
will die.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
这是什么
What's this?
我们要把一个杀人犯从阿卡姆里劫出来
Well, we're breaking a killer out of Arkham,
所以你不能穿着飞行类啮齿动物的伪装就进去
So you can't exactly go in disguised as a flying rodent.
阿卡姆疯人院
请出示身份证
I.D., please.
黑色警报
Code black.
重复 黑色警报
Repeat. Code black!
把手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them.
-怎么了 -正门口出现
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表