剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我当然知道
Of course I do.
你不知道吗
Oh, do you not?
真是悲哀
Sad.
看来你俩根本不算什么朋友
Guess you two aren't really pals after all.
杜拉 停下 放我下去
Duela, stop. Please let me down.
我在帮你 维罗妮卡
I'm helping you, Veronica--
不对 应该是迈蒂斯
Oh, I mean, Myrtis.
天啊 你已经达到目的了
Oh, my god, look. You made your point, ok?
事故发生后 是我不够朋友
I wasn't a great friend after the incident,
但说实话 我很怕你
But, honestly, I was afraid of you.
因为我最终还是开心了吗
Because I was finally happy?
开心的人才不会划开自己的脸
Happy people don't slice their faces open.
那他们都做什么呢
Ha! What do they do, hmm,
削掉鼻子上的骨头
shave a bone off their nose,
割双眼皮
slit their eyelids open,
丰唇
stab needles into their lips?
咱俩之间唯一的不同就是
You know, the only difference
我被关起来了
between you and me is that I got institutionalized
而你出名了
and you got famous.
我妈想让我和你一样
My mother wanted me to be you.
把我放下来 你这个疯子
Put me down, you psycho!
是时候让大家看看
It's time to show the world what I see
我看到的维罗妮卡·梅是什么样的
when I look at Veronica May.
不 杜拉住手 别这样
No! Duela, stop! Please don't!
想去哪呀
Going somewhere?
救命
Aah! Help!
告诉我有人拍下了这一幕
Tell me someone got that on camera.
我要不要答应维罗妮卡的邀请
So should I take Veronica up
和她一起乘优步走
on her offer to share an uber?
虽然很疯狂 但我觉得我们合作的不错
Call me crazy, but I felt like we made a good team in there.
-确实不错 -但是
- We did. - But?
你怎么看我们间的插曲 该如何发展
How do you see this playing out--
吃饭 看电影
Dinner, movie,
带你回我的蝙蝠洞
I take you back to my cave?
你住在洞里
You live in a cave?
♪ 寒意袭上后背 ♪
♪ Cold concrete beneath my back ♪
我不知道
I don't know.
其实我还真没想过那些
Guess I haven't really thought about it.
如果我现在告诉你我是谁
If I were to tell you who I am right now,
你想知道吗
would you want to know?
什么
What?
一旦我告诉你
Because once that happens,
我的秘密身份就保不住了
I'm no longer a secret.
我意味着一张脸 一个人 一个女人
I'm a face, a person,
同时我也背负着此身份带给我的风险
a woman, and I bring all the complications that come with that,
所以 你是想真正开启一段关系
so do you want to be in a real relationship,
还是只做那个保守秘密的人
or do you want to be with someone you can keep secret?
因为我们不能超过此界限
Because we can never be more than this,
但这对你而言又远远不够
and that shouldn't be enough.
你说得对
You're right.
要是我是一个戴着面具的女人
As long as I'm with a woman who wears a mask,
我也会只想自己承担风险
I'll always be wearing one myself.
我想我还有事要处理
I think I have some things I need to take care of.
我会告诉哥谭警局杜拉的事
I'll let the GCPD know about duela.
♪ 失落的时候 心一直沉着 ♪
♪ When you're down, down, down... ♪
索菲 再见
Good-bye, Sophie.
♪ 无处安放 ♪
♪ Nowhere to go ♪
♪ 直到沉入谷底 ♪
♪ No further to fall ♪
♪ 从你站在那 ♪
♪ When you're on the floor ♪
♪ 你已经准备好 ♪
♪ And you're already down, down, down, down ♪
♪ 一点点更加失落 ♪
♪ Down, down, down, down ♪
♪ 我知道 ♪
♪ I know ♪
谁 救我
Who's there? Please help.
帮我解开 你是谁
Untie me, please. Who's there?
你的盟友
An ally.
咱俩都被同一个人毁了
You and I were both wronged by the same man.
他夺走了我美好的青春岁月
He took my adolescence,
就像他夺走了你的笑颜
just like he took your smile.
我要为咱俩复仇 但首先
I will get revenge for both of us, but first,
我得从你这拿走一样东西
I'm gonna need a little something from you, hmm?
要解释一下这个吗
Want to explain this?
这是银行的证词
It's a bank statement.
我知道这是银行的证词
I know it's a bank statement.
我不明白为什么卢修斯·福克斯被杀后
I don't know why the Crows sent a Sip & Dash
乌鸦要给冷饮店5万美金
$50,000 after the Lucius Fox murder.
这里写着了 "密令501"
It says right here, "Code 501."
这是一笔出于同情 给店家的修缮款
It's a restoration courtesy payment
因为我们逮捕哈里斯时破坏了那家店
for us trashing the place when we arrested Harris.
所以说这笔钱
So this money has nothing to do with
和丢失的监控录像无关
the lost security footage.
你不会认为乌鸦会销毁证据吧
You don't really think a Crow would destroy evidence.
♪ 像是猎手 ♪
♪ Like the hunter ♪
♪ 在狩猎 ♪
♪ On his prey ♪
♪ 一旦你以为已将我困住 ♪
♪ Once you think you got me trapped ♪
♪ 我就会逃跑 ♪
♪ I make my escape... ♪
上头指挥说她被关在这
Thought dispatch said she was locked up.
♪ 我要逃离牢笼 ♪
♪ I'm coming out of my cage ♪
♪ 我要逃离牢笼 ♪
♪ I'm coming out of my cage ♪
杜拉
Duela...
你 是怎么进来的
How...did you get in here?
只是用你给的这张"俊俏脸"
Just flashed that pretty smile you gave me.
-注意背后 -注意外面
- Back! - Outside.
这边
Over here.
这是恐怖片里的场景吗
Is that the slasher?
♪ 我要逃离牢笼 ♪
♪ I'm coming out of my cage ♪
♪ 我要逃离牢笼 ♪
♪ I'm coming out of my cage ♪
天啊
Lord have mercy.
我终于完美了
I'm finally perfect.
你不该在这儿 杜拉
You shouldn't be here, Duela.
不好意思 你认错人了
Sorry. You got the wrong girl.
不
No.
不对 你死了 我亲手开的枪
No. You're dead. I--I shot you.
再说一遍 你杀错人了
Oh, again, you got the wrong girl.
你不就喜欢夺走孩子的东西吗
You like taking things from children, don't you?
可是我们现在都长大了
Well, we're all grown up now
我是来找你讨债的
And here for a little payback.
♪ 我要逃离牢笼 ♪
♪ I'm coming out of my cage ♪
摩尔 是我
Moore, it's me. Look.
在蝙蝠女侠的事情上
I may question your decision-making
我质疑你的决策
when it comes to batwoman,
但我从未怀疑过你的忠诚
but I've never questioned your integrity,
现在 我最需要你的忠诚
and at the moment, I need it more than ever.
我认为乌鸦面临着一个大问题
I think the Crows have a major problem.
给我回电 我跟你详谈
I'll explain when you call me back.
凯恩指挥官
未接来电
凯恩指挥官
一条新信息
不知道一杯咖啡要价五美元
Not sure how charging $5.00 for a coffee
算不算犯罪
is not a criminal offense.
我觉得你需要些更浓烈的
I think you're gonna need something stronger.
那天我撒谎了
I lied to you the other day.
所以现在我要说实话
That's what I do now.
我说谎了 说了太多谎
I lie. I lie so much,
甚至我都没意识到自己在撒谎
I don't even realize I'm doing it anymore.
索菲 你撒了什么谎
Oh, Sophie... what lie?
我和泰勒分手
I didn't break up with Tyler
不是因为我不爱他了
because I fell out of love with him.
而是因为
I broke up with Tyler
我从来就没爱过他
because I was never in love with him.
宝贝 我要你说清楚
Sweetheart, I need you to start making sense.
我在尖石上学时
When I was at Point Rock...
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表