剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
I used to live there.
以前
Before it was that,
那是一小片十个单元的小区
it was a small, charming 10-unit place full of sweet,
住着的都是可爱 热情 勤劳的人
neighborly, hard-working people,
却被放逐到城市的各个角落 无人问津
Who all got exiled to parts of the city that no one cared about.
与此同时 对这些被他们践踏的生活
Meanwhile, all the predatory real estate moguls
漠不关心的房♥地♥产♥大亨们
who don't give a crap about the lives they're uprooting
富了起来
get rich.
你在童年时期就被赶出了这里
You were literally evicted from your childhood.
太悲惨了
That's awful.
反正我也不想住进乌鸦区里
Not that I wanted to live in a crows district anyway.
-没别的意思 -你人肉我
- No offense. - You googled me.
当然了
Of course I did.
谁也不许有秘密
No one's allowed to have secrets anymore.
所以你要告诉我
So does that mean you will tell me
我们要去哪吃午餐吗
where we're going for lunch?
是的 跟我妈学英语的女的开了一家餐厅
It does. My mom taught english to the woman who owns the place.
她人特别好 做的印度豆腐奶酪最好吃了
She's supercute and has the best tofu paneer.
你会喜欢的
I think you're gonna like it.
卢克
快回来
有发现
管线又出状况了
Another plumbing emergency?
通风系统里面发生了电火
Electrical fire in the...ventilation system.
那听起来真糟糕
That sounds like a real mess.
你是干什么的来着
What is that you do again?
其实没什么 就是照看一下我堂哥的楼
Nothing really. Just keeping tabs on my cousin's building.
看起来也并不是太擅长
Not so good at it, huh?
晚些时候博物馆有一个募捐活动
There's a fundraiser later at the antiquities museum.
想做我的女伴吗
Want to be my date?
或许吧
Maybe.
来吧 九点半 不会再有突发♥情♥况了
Come on. 9:30. No emergencies.
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please, please.
好吧 你说到做到
Ok. Hold you to it.
九点半见
9:30.
警告 非法入侵
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
拜托
Come on.
她偷走了项链
She stole the necklace.
她用羽毛和武力给抢走了
She took it by feathers and force.
我会告诉博物馆 他们的展品告吹了
I'll let the museum know they're losing their showpiece.
布鲁斯的妈妈就是因为这条项链被杀的
Bruce's mom was killed for that necklace.
是的
Yeah.
他花了好多年到处寻找这条项链
He spent years looking for it in the streets,
最终在一个拍卖♥♥会找到了
finally found it in an auction,
花了一百万美元买♥♥了回来
and spent $1 million buying it back.
我应该待在这的
I should have been here.
我要把它找回来 炸♥弹♥有什么线索吗
I have to get it back. Any leads on the bomb?
有 喜鹊3D打印出来的
Actually, yeah. Magpie 3-d printed them.
-这挺新鲜 -那是
- That's new. - Yeah, I know.
纳米铝热剂通过喷墨的方式打印
Nanothermites via inkjet.
-爆破墨水 -受管控的
- Explosive ink? - It's regulated.
只有几个公♥司♥能卖♥♥这个
Only a few companies sell it.
这样我们就可以找到所有买♥♥家
Then we find everyone that it's sold to.
乌鸦他们对这个城市的
Well, you know, the crows do track munition shipments
进出口弹♥药♥有追溯
in and out of the city.
你可以去问问索菲
You could ask your girl Sophie
看看她能不能搞到爆破墨水的买♥♥家名单
if she can get a list of who's buying exploding ink.
现在时机不好
It's bad timing.
时机不好
Bad timing,
哥谭市的一个炸♥弹♥犯
A bomber loose in Gotham.
我
I...
爆破墨水 够具体的
Exploding ink. That's specific.
喜鹊用它闯入了韦恩大厦
Magpie used one to break into wayne tower.
她拿走什么了吗
She take anything?
玛莎姑姑的珍珠项链
My aunt Martha's pearl necklace.
真惨 你♥爸♥知道吗
Damn. Does your dad know?
明白了
Copy.
听说前两天蝙蝠遇到她了
Heard the bat had a run-in with her the other night.
蝙蝠 我以为大家都叫她蝙蝠女侠
The bat? I thought they were calling her batwoman now.
已经确定了吗
Is that official?
我印象里是 听起来挺上口的
I think so. It's catchy, mature.
如果她在破这个案子 你为什么也盯着
So if she's on the case, why are you?
你知道为什么 我不信任治安维持者
You know why. I don't trust vigilantes.
搜索怎么样了
How's the search going?
运货清单
发给你了
Just texted it to you.
文件已发送
一百英里以内
Everyone within a 100-mile radius
所有购买♥♥过爆破墨水的人
who recently purchased explosive ink.
非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
我很高兴你来找我
I'm glad you came to me.
我知道我们两个最近关系有些紧张
I know things between us have been a little tense,
但是我们一直都是好搭档
But we always make a good team.
我该走了
I have to go.
凯瑟琳派你们来找我的安乐窝
So clever of Catherine to send you boys
真是聪明
to find my cozy burrow,
但是在这个城市里
but you're not the only ones
消息灵通的可不止你们
with ears all around this city.
你们开始到处打听我在哪的时候
When you start asking about our location,
消息就传到我这里了
it gets back to me.
走投无路的凯瑟琳·汉密尔顿·凯恩
Desperate, desperate Catherine Hamilton Kane
派她的小弟们收拾烂摊子
Sending her goons to clean up her mess.
或许需要有人提醒她一下
Perhaps she needs a little reminder
我可不是闹着玩呢
That I'm not playing games!
谁想帮我给她带个信
Who wants to help me send her a message, hmm?
叮叮 当当
Eeny, meeny,
海螺
Miny,
烧香
Moe.
-你 -是他
- You. - It was him.
你指的是他
You pointed at him.
我说了 我不是闹着玩的
Like I said, I'm not playing a game.
没有什么游戏规则
There are no rules.
又是一家建筑公♥司♥
Uh, another construction firm,
烟花制♥造♥商 黄金开采公♥司♥
fireworks manufacturer, gold mining company.
等等 这批货没有目的地信息
Wait. This shipment doesn't have a destination.
你能查到地址吗
Can you key the address?
我来试试
Yeah. Let me check.
索菲觉得我就是蝙蝠
Sophie thinks I'm the bat.
-怎么发现的 -因为我极其不擅长掩饰
- How? - Because I suck at hiding it.
布鲁斯怎么做到轻松扮演双重身份的
How did bruce make living a double life look so easy?
他可没有 他可惨了
Oh, he didn't. He was miserable.
布鲁斯·韦恩 有三辆法拉利
Bruce wayne? Guy had 3 ferraris
和哥谭半数人都睡过
and slept with half of gotham.
花♥花♥公♥子♥的形象是他的伪装
The playboy thing gave him a cover.
不同的女人意味着他可以简单地重复谎言
Different women meant he could tell the same lies easily,
但是这样他也做不好
but sucked for him, too.
老实说 最后的那几个月
Honestly, in those last few months,
我觉得对他来说作蝙蝠侠比作布鲁斯容易
I think being batman was easier for him than being bruce.
这个地址是个邮政信箱
So the address is a P.O. Box.
可以把爆♥炸♥物邮寄到邮政信箱吗
You can send explosives to a P.O. Box?
如果你不想被抓到的话
If you don't want to get caught.
我刚刚去了老哥谭酒店
I just got to the old Gotham Hotel,
他们的地址是这里的邮箱
the address linked to the P.O. Box account.
那的人告诉我的
Guy at the facility gave it to me.
我需要知道你是怎么让他开口的吗
Do I want to know how you got him to tell you that?
让他拍了一张自♥拍♥
Let him take a selfie.
绝对不是我所期待的答案
Definitely not the answer I was expecting.
我来猜猜 蝙蝠侠从来没发过自♥拍♥吧
Let me guess. Batman never posed for selfies.
我没打算这么说
Wasn't gonna say it.
我应该找到喜鹊的老巢了
I think I found Magpie's nest.
我看见里面有珠宝 电脑 3D打印机
I see jewelry, a computer, 3-d printer,
我的呼吸都有哈气了
And my breath ring's freezing.
很聪明 那是环境触发
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表