剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Because I'm getting a very distinctive jealous ex vibe.
我让她向前看
I told her to move on.
你想知道为什么凯特不当乌鸦
You want to know why Kate's not a Crow?
那是因为你是乌鸦
It's because you're a Crow.
因为丢下五年的训练成果
It's because 5 years of training was easier to walk away from
总比和让她心碎的女孩一起工作简单
than going to work with the girl who broke her heart.
蝙蝠侠战服用的是军用级的凯夫拉纤维
The Batsuit is made of a military-grade kevlar
还有我爸亲自设计的富碳纳米管
woven with enriched carbon nanotubes of my dad's own design.
-嗓门太大 -什么
- You're screaming. - What?!
你嗓门太大了
You're screaming!
抱歉
Sorry.
这是沙鹰点五十
This is a desert eagle mark ix .50 AE,
全世界最强力的手♥枪♥之一
one of the most powerful handguns in the world.
它可以在任何东西上面开个洞
It can literally blast a hole through anything.
连个擦痕都没有
Doesn't make a dent.
还是说一下 会有点刺痛
Yeah. You know, it stings a little just, uh, for reference.
这是个导轨枪
This... is a rail gun.
这个就是窃贼从韦恩研发部偷走的东西
Turns out this is what the thieves took from Wayne R&D.
它有个平行导体
It has a parallel conductor
能产生电磁冲力
that generates a pulsed force of electromagnetism,
提高弹速
accelerating the velocity of the projectile.
这是布鲁斯造的最致命的武器
It's the most lethal weapon that Bruce ever had built.
这只是雏形
This is a prototype,
仅供演示使用
but for demonstration purposes.
你会修好的 对吧
You're gonna fix that, right?
对
Yeah.
这是唯一一种强到可以
It's the only gun that can shoot a shot
一枪打穿战服的武器
strong enough to penetrate the suit.
布鲁斯造它是为了防止战服落入敌手
Bruce had it built in case the suit fell into the wrong hands.
不管是谁拿到这枪都能杀了蝙蝠侠
Who's ever in possession of the gun can kill Batman.
我穿上这战服 引出了他的一个敌人
I put on the suit, and I dragged out one of his enemies.
或者是爱丽丝不喜欢你把她的男宠
Or maybe Alice doesn't like you having her boy toy
绑在管子上
strung to a pipe.
如果枪在她手上 她就是公平竞争了
If she has the gun, she levels the playing field.
不过爱丽丝不知道布鲁斯·韦恩是蝙蝠侠
Except Alice doesn't know that Bruce Wayne is Batman.
不管是谁偷了这把枪
Whoever stole the gun
一定知道布鲁斯得拿战服测试这枪
knew that Bruce had to have the suit to test it on.
没错
Yeah.
如果他们知道布鲁斯是蝙蝠侠
If they know that Bruce is Batman--
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
很荣幸邀请你来品尝我胜利的滋味
汤米·埃利奥特
邀你出席见证埃利奥特大楼的剪彩仪式
别太沮丧 敬请尽快赐复
他就是个超级混♥蛋♥
He's an entitled 1% asshat.
现在他又邀请你好炫耀他的新城♥堡♥
Now he's inviting you to show off his new douche chateau.
-那又怎样 -邀请的不是我
- Point? - The invitation wasn't for me.
是布鲁斯
It was for Bruce.
汤米坚决认定他回来了
Tommy's adamant that he's back in town.
他为什么那么想
Why would he think that?
因为如果蝙蝠侠回来了 布鲁斯也是
Because if Batman's back, Bruce is, too.
汤米的父母出了车祸
Tommy's parents were in that car accident.
蝙蝠侠把他妈从火海中拉了出来
Batman pulled his mom from the fire.
-他为什么会想杀他 -不知道
- Why would he want to kill him? - No idea.
我去问问
I'll go ask.
或者你可以当蝙蝠侠
Or you could be Batman.
抱歉 这像是"那不是你的东西先生"
Sorry. That just sounded like Mr. That's Not Meant For You
要我再把战服穿上
wants me to put the suit back on.
如果汤米真的偷了那把枪
If Tommy did steal the gun,
他就是想威胁蝙蝠侠
he is trying to intimidate Batman.
去告诉他蝙蝠侠无所畏惧
Go show him the Bat's not afraid of anyone.
-他有那枪 -对 你有那战服
- He has that. - Yeah, and you have that
背后还有整座城的人
and an entire city behind you.
包括我在内
That includes me.
我了解布鲁斯 如果他造了一把导轨枪
Knowing Bruce, if he built a rail gun,
他肯定造了什么来压制它
he built something that can stop it,
我会想想对策
and I will figure out how to use it.
你比这家伙强大 凯特
You're stronger than this guy, Kate.
去揍他一顿
Go kick his ass.
而如果我没做到 我就让哥谭失望了
And if I can't, I let down an entire city.
我不是蝙蝠侠 卢克
I'm not Batman, Luke.
很荣幸邀请你来品尝我胜利的滋味
汤米·埃利奥特
邀你出席见证埃利奥特大楼的剪彩仪式
别太沮丧 敬请尽快赐复
全体乌鸦 高度警惕
All crows, be on heightened alert.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
爱丽丝 等下 等下
Alice, wait, wait!
凯特会很失望的
Kate's gonna be so disappointed.
埃利奥特的派对
Elliot party.
♪ 跳上蹦床 ♪
♪ Jumpin' on a trampoline ♪
♪ 在半空中翻腾 ♪
♪ Flippin' in the air ♪
♪ 我永不落地 悬浮空中 ♪
♪ I never land, just float there ♪
这是怎么了
What is happening here?
你♥爸♥任命我当玛丽的贴身保镖
Your dad assigned me as Mary's security detail.
-糟透了 -一点没错
- That sucks. - No kidding,
我有个全职保姆在身边
but what was I supposed to do Miss the Party of the Weekend
还怎么当"周末派对小姐"
because I have a full-time babysitter?
不能让哥谭的派对女王
Can't have the queen of Gotham's party scene
在社交媒体上凉了
go radio silent on socials.
你怎么样 凯特
What about you, Kate?
你怎么会来大人的交谊场所
What brings you to an adult frat house?
有人让我向前看
I was told to move on.
♪ 我从未如此感到被爱 ♪
♪ I never feel so loved ♪
行了 汤米
We get it, Tommy.
你还能住得更高吗
Could you live any higher?
需要什么吗
What can I get you?
只是在找管事的人
Just looking for the man of the hour.
他在附近 但如果你想避免一场
He's around, but if you want to save yourself
对女性的言语歧视
from a verbal carwash of veiled misogyny,
你也许应该在这坐会
you might want to plant yourself here.
他很快就来
He'll be by soon.
既然如此 我来瓶啤酒吧
In that case, I will have a beer.
对了 我叫里根
I'm Reagan, by the way.
凯特·凯恩 我就想到是你
Kate Kane. Thought that was you.
我叫泰勒 我们几周前见过
Tyler. We, uh-- we met a few weeks ago.
你是索菲的丈夫 我记得
Sophie's husband. I remember.
我讨厌来这种地方
You know, I hate these things.
这人和乌鸦签了十份合同
Guy has 10 contracts with the Crows,
所以我们都得来这拍他的马屁
so we all come here to kiss his ass.
至少你能和你妻子一起共事
Well, at least you get to work with your wife.
是的 说到这个
Yeah. You know, speaking of,
我还不知道你是怎么和索菲认识的
I-- I didn't catch how you and Sophie know each other.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她从来没和我说过
Well, she-- she never told me she was friends
她和老大的女儿是朋友
with the boss' daughter.
她没和你说过我是谁
She didn't tell you who I am.
没
No.
我是岩角军校的凯特
I'm Kate... from Point Rock.
你们一起上过军校
Oh. Oh, you went to the academy together.
难怪你们认识
Right. That explains it.
没错
That explains it.
老大来了
Well, boss is here.
祝你今晚开心 岩角军校的凯特
You have a nice night, Kate from Point Rock.
他娶了你的前任 却不知道你们的关系
He married your ex and has no idea.
你真厉害
Wow! You're good.
专业级的 会喝酒前就开始当酒保了
Professional level. Started bartending before I could drink.
学会了看人
You learn to read people.
那好
All right.
-帮我看看他吧 -汤米·埃利奥特
- Read him for me. - Tommy Elliot?
危险 有害垃圾
Danger. Hazardous waste.
房♥地♥产♥之王
King of real estate.
他以为他在帮我们所有人的忙
Thinks he's doing us all a favor
其实他只是在资助
when he really just helps fund the walls
隔离我们城市的城墙罢了
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表