剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
你们就原谅他吧
You'll have to forgive him.
我们不太习惯有客人来访
We're not used to having guests.
凯特
Kate.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
卢克要把卡拉带去哪里
Where is Luke taking Kara?
图书馆
Library.
我们重新认识一下对方
Just while we get to know each other again.
我认识的布鲁斯穿的战服不是这个样子
Well, the Bruce I knew wore a different kind of suit.
永久性伤害
Lifetime of injuries,
不过你长得不错
but you've aged well
对于一个死掉的女孩来说
for a dead girl.
-我死了吗 -五年前
- I died? - 5 years ago.
以前从没作过鬼
Never been a ghost before.
这地方的鬼还不少
Plenty of ghosts in this place,
但你不在其中
but you're not one of them.
泥脸就是一滩烂泥
Clayface is a puddle of mud,
上次我去查看 无名氏还在阿卡姆锁着
and last I checked, Jane Doe was locked in Arkham,
那么你到底是谁
so who the hell are you?
你穿着这个能坐下来吗
Can you, uh--can you sit in that thing?
你可能需要坐着听我说
Because you're gonna need to for this.
地球75 大都市
别挂
Hang on.
-是谁 -爱瑞丝
- What is it? - Iris.
我们有新麻烦了
We have a new problem.
莱克斯·卢瑟还活着
It turns out Lex Luthor is alive.
-什么 -据爱瑞丝所说
- What?! - According to Iris,
莱克斯在宇宙之间穿梭
Lex is jumping from universe to universe,
杀掉超人
killing off Supermen.
如果其中一个是氪星完人
If one of them's the kryptonian paragon...
那就完了
It's game over.
我们得在莱克斯来这个地球杀超人之前
We need to find this earth's superman
先一步找到他
before Lex jumps here and offs him.
突发新闻 超人已死
看来是晚了
I think it's a little late for that.
转眼就消失了
Disappeared into thin air.
莱克斯杀了他然后逃走了
Lex killed him and breached out.
他不把我们都杀了绝不善罢甘休
He won't stop until we're all dead.
你们确定要这么做
You sure you want to do this?
复活泉水可不是好惹的
A Lazarus pit's nasty business.
-我们确定 -我们时间不是特别够
- We're sure. - We don't have a lot of time,
所以你能不能等一会再抽烟
so could you please take your smoke break later,
先放咒语
maybe just do the spell?
淡定 闪电侠 这就是咒语
Simmer down, speedy. This is the spell.
手腕很关键
It's all in the wrist.
这是什么 一种星图吗
What is it, some kind of star map?
以振动频率排列的平行世界
Parallel Earths spread out by vibrational frequency.
我们是真的要完蛋了
We are well and truly bolloxed.
这么些地球已经消失了
So many earths already gone,
还有更多正在消失
And more vanishing as we speak.
我给你们星海捞针
I give you the needle in the celestial haystack,
一个有着能用的复活泉的地球
An earth with a functioning Lazarus pit.
好吧 那现在该干什么
Ok. Well, now what?
一句谢谢或者为我的出色魔法
Perhaps a thank you and a little well-earned awe
来一点点惊叹
for a magical job well done, eh?
你先把我爸爸复活我再谢谢你怎么样
How about I thank you when you bring my dad back?
好了 来吧 我们走
All right. Come on. Let's go.
我们不能把这件事搞砸了 好吗
We can't screw this up, ok?
我们复活奥利弗的时候 我需要你向我保证
When we bring Oliver back, I need you to promise me
你把他的灵魂也带回来
you can bring back his soul.
慢慢来 好吗 亲爱的
Yeah. One thing at a time, right, love?
我需要听你说出来
I need to hear you say it.
-我会的 -谢谢你
- I'll do it. - Thank you.
在我的能力范围内
To the best of my abilities.
奇迹斗篷人震惊全市
我与超人度过一夜
超人扭转乾坤
地球167
斯摩维尔
这就是他吗
Is that him?
不是他就是那个在卷纸上面特别威猛的人
It's either him or the buff guy on the paper towel rolls.
我可以一只手做到
I can do that with one bare hand.
你好
Hello.
你是克拉克·肯特吧
You are Clark Kent, right?
我可以帮你们什么吗
Can I help you?
但愿可以
Yeah, hopefully.
是这样的 这个宇宙
Um, so, uh, this universe
和无数个其他的
and an infinite number of others
正在消失的过程中
Is in the process of blinking out of existence,
然后在整个时空中有七个人
and there are 7 people in all of space and time
他们可以
who can supposedly--
莱克斯·卢瑟想要杀掉你
Lex Luthor is gonna try to kill you.
-露易丝 -我在说实话
- Lois. - He is.
-莱克斯 -是的
- Lex? - Yeah.
我还不知道总统来了
I didn't know the president was in town.
听着 我遇见过很多这样的事情
Look. I've faced a lot of these type of things--
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
你是谁
Who are you?
你不认识我吗 克拉克
Don't you know me, Clark?
我是莱克斯·卢瑟
I'm Lex Luthor.
你才不是莱克斯
You're not Lex.
或许不是你认识的莱克斯
Maybe not the Lex you know.
多元宇宙总是能把两个人的命运连在一起
The multiverse has a way of aligning fates.
你把那些人怎么了
What'd you do with those people?
把他们送回他们的飞行器里了
Sent them back to their flying tin can in the sky.
希望他们能在这里学到点什么
Let's hope they learn from this teachable moment.
我来这是为了找你的 不是他们
Now I'm here for you, not them.
不管你是谁 我只是一个在农场工作的人
Whoever you are, I'm just a guy working on his farm.
你永远是我的宿敌
You will always be my greatest enemy
无论在哪个地球
on any earth.
星星上写得一清二楚
it's written in the stars
而且在这本书上
and in this book,
不然我还不知道在这个地球上
or I wouldn't know that on this earth
克拉克·肯特 是超人
Clark Kent--heh heh-- is superman.
从我来的那个地方 这就很荒唐
Where I come from, that would be ridiculous.
他近视得要死
He can't see past his glasses.
所以你想干什么
So what do you want?
当然是要杀了你啊
To kill you of course
还有所有多元宇宙的你
and every version of you across the multiverse
这样如果 你的超级朋友们
so that if the, uh, super friends
碰巧拯救了一切
somehow find a way to save existence
之后就不存在
there won't be a single superman
能阻碍我的超人了
to stand in my way.
那是氪石
That's kryptonite.
对我没有效果因为我放弃了我的能力
Which has no effect on me ever since I gave up my powers.
你放弃了自己的超能力
You gave up your powers?
不得不说还挺怀念这种对话的
Can't say I've missed these chats.
你算得上是上帝了
You were basically a god.
你会飞
You could fly.
你有透视能能力
You could see through walls.
你有超强的力量
You had superstrength.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
这比任何超能力都更有价值
That is worth more than any superpower.
克拉克 女儿们想给你看看她们做的东西
Hey, Clark. The girls want to show you what they've made.
我觉得你该去
I think it's time for you to--
依旧比你强
Still stronger.
乐趣都被你夺走了
You took all the fun out of it.
抓紧享受你的平凡吧 克拉克
Enjoy your little slice of mediocrity while you can, Clark.
反正你死定了
You're all doomed anyway.
刚才有人吗 还是你又在跟牛讲话
Was somebody here, or were you talking to the cows again?
那是来自另一个地球的莱克斯·卢瑟
That was Lex Luthor from another earth.
显然多元宇宙要终结了
Apparently, the multiverse is ending.
《超人前传》 你讲了个笑话
Smallville, you made a funny.
花了你近十年的时间
It's taken you about a decade,
不过终于抓住了诀窍
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表