剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
福克斯先生 你的镜框落到我手里了
Hey, Mr. Fox, your frames are on point.
镜片 这些镜片
Glasses. It's the glasses.
它们会自动翻译日记 你试试
They can translate the journals. Try.
解密日记需要这副眼镜
The journals need these to decode them.
你成功了 对吗
You did it? Didn't you?
你读懂它的内容了
You know what it says?
没错
Yeah.
你为什么看上去不高兴
Why aren't you happier about this?
你成功了
You did it!
上面写了什么
What does it say?
写了我不能告诉任何人的事
Something that I can't tell anyone.
尤其不能告诉哥谭精神不稳定的恶人
Most of all Gothem least mentally stable villain.
对不起
I'm sorry.
时间到了 把笔放下
Time's up. Pencils down now.
给我读读我近来最喜欢的睡前故事
Read to me from my new favorite bedtime story.
我们不告诉你
We're not telling you.
她是代表你们两人表态吗
Does she speak for both of you, or...
我父亲为了守护秘密情愿付出生命
My father was willing to die for the secret,
我们也愿意做同样的事
And we're willing to do the same.
有两位约翰·卡尔的起搏器仍在正常工作
OK. Two of the John Carr pacemakers are still active,
第三位的在这里停止
and the third stopped working here.
卡尔教授死亡时所在的地方是
Professor Carr's heart beat for the last time at--
-不 -那不是阿卡姆吗
- No. - Is that Arkham?
爱丽丝是这一切的主使
Alice is behind this somehow.
里根偷日记是为了帮喜鹊逃离阿卡姆
Reagan stole the journal to get Magpie out of Arkham.
爱丽丝是给予喜鹊自♥由♥的人
That's who she bought her freedom for.
容我提醒你一句 爱丽丝是个囚犯
Not to state the obvious, but Alice is an inmate.
但她还是爱丽丝 她习惯于被囚禁
She's also Alice, and being captive
监狱困不住她
is a way of life for her.
你知道卡尔的尸体上有被烧焦的痕迹吧
You know how Carr had burn marks on his body?
我认为我知道她是怎么折磨这些受害人的了
I think I know how she's torturing her victims.
怎么折磨的
How?
她一般不会告诉我们她的想法
Oh, she usually doesn't tell us what she's thinking.
太酷了
So cool.
喂 别动
Hey. Stop right there!
你要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
不好意思 我也不想这样
Sorry, guys. I didn't want to do that.
就好像没有用对工具
Like hot having the right tool.
你懂我意思吧
Can I get an amen?
没错 一说到钻头 我
That's right, and when it comes to drill bits, I'm--
请编号♥D1566致电
Delta 1566, give me a call...
蝙蝠女侠刚刚打倒了几个阿卡姆的守卫
Batwoman just took down a pair of guards at Arkham.
上次越狱逃窜的犯人我们到现在还没抓完
We're still rounding up the perps from the last breakout.
现在所有可调配的队伍都集中解决蝙蝠女侠
I want all available teams getting a handle on this now!
我能和你玩一整天
I can do this all day.
她好坚强
Oh, she's so strong.
还是热的
Toasty!
现在告诉我 你♥爸♥爸都说了什么
Now tell me what daddy had to say.
你还不明白吗 爱丽丝
Do you not get it, Alice?
就是因为有你这种人 我爸爸才给日记加密
You're the reason there's a code in the first place.
就是因为你 阿尔弗·潘尼沃斯要去
And you're the reason Alfie Pennyworth
给女儿买♥♥棺材了
has to go... casket shopping.
放了他们
Let them go.
不好意思 你哪位
I'm sorry. Who are you?
我在这里经受了太多折磨
All the torture therapy I've endured here
脑子想不起来过去的事了
has messed with the old noggin.
我说放了他们
I said let them go.
小蝙蝠 你人单势孤
Batty, you're outnumbered,
很遗憾 我们不听从你的命令
And sadly, we don't do demands.
这不是命令 是交易
I'm not demanding. I'm trading.
这是卢修斯·福克斯的眼镜
These are Lucius Fox's glasses.
用它能解锁密♥码♥
They unlock the code.
不
No.
放了卢克和朱莉娅 我就把它给你
Let Luke and Julia go, and they're yours.
你不能这么做
You cannot do this.
如果不这样 她会杀了你
If I don't, she will kill you.
她会杀了你
And she'll kill you!
这本日记不是关于如何设计蝙蝠武器
The book doesn't contain Batweapon designs.
而是关于如何杀了你
It contains the secret to killing you.
我的提议不变
My offer stands.
放了他们
Let them go.
下楼梯 走到底
Take these stairs to the bottom.
地板上有个活板出口通向隧♥道♥
You'll find a hatch in the floor that leads to the tunnels.
-照顾好她 -你要去哪
- Get her out of here. - Where are you going?
阻止爱丽丝 拿回日记
To stop Alice and get the book back.
蝙蝠女侠在D区监狱
Batwoman's in cell block "D".
他们这是要干嘛
What did they do now?
我们得离开这破地方
Oh, we got to get out of this place.
我们的身份暴露了
Our cover's blown.
去把货车开来 停在通风口那侧的停车场
Get the van. Pull to the side lot by the air vents.
我们在那里汇合
We'll find you.
爱丽丝 你现在必须回你的牢房♥
Alice, you got to get back to your cell now.
你要干什么
Uh--what are you doing?
不 不要
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
我会怀念在这里的时光的 亲爱的老鼠
It was all very well and good while it lasted, my dear mouse.
求你别这么做
Please don't.
走吧 我们一起去大厅
Come on. We're headed to the main room.
♪ 别相信他们 ♪
♪ Don't trust them at all ♪
♪ 他们只想看你堕落 ♪
♪ They just want to see you fall ♪
不 爱丽丝 救我
No! Alice! Help me!
-这不重要 -这很重要
- This doesn't matter. - It does matter.
这是我们亲手打造的桃花源
We've built a life for us here.
结束了 老鼠
It's over, mouse.
我们暴露了
We've been exposed.
不
No!
走吧 现在去隧♥道♥
Let's go! Tunnels now!
♪ 别相信他们 ♪
♪ Don't trust them at all ♪
♪ 他们只是想看你堕落 ♪
♪ They just want to see you fall ♪
♪ 别相信他们 ♪
♪ Don't trust them at all ♪
♪ 他们只是想看你堕落 ♪
♪ They just want to see you fall ♪
滚出去
Get out now!
长官 我们来得太迟了
Sir, we were too late.
里面就是第三次世界大战
It's World War III in there.
全部封锁
Lock it all down
抓到蝙蝠女侠
and find me the Bat.
韦恩大厦
我以为你已经回家了
I thought you went home.
我只想很快地和你说几句话
Let me just say something real quick.
你今天简直就是胡闹
You messed up today, OK?
蝙蝠女侠不值得冒死来救我
I'm not worth the death of Batwoman.
也不值得为了救我
I'm not worth seeing
让爱丽丝疯狂的阴谋得逞
hundreds upon thousands of citizens lose hope
从而整个城市的公民都失去希望
as a result of whatever insane plan Alice is formulating.
我不值得那些本该可以
I am not worth all the lives that could have--
没有卢克·福克斯就没有蝙蝠女侠
We both know there's no Batwoman without Luke Fox.
♪ 我会跑向你 ♪
♪ And I'll run to you ♪
没有你 我今天都迷路了
I was lost without you today.
挺好
Good.
不好意思
Sorry. Hi.
呃 我 这是
Um, I'm--where--wh--
我要走了
Uh...I'm gonna go.
谢谢你今天帮忙
Thank you for your help today.
你不一定非得听从一个路人青少年的意见
Not that you're gonna take advice from a rando teen,
但 索菲
But...Sophie.
能不能更主动地争取她
Maybe fight a little harder?
我会的
We'll see.
♪ 我们可以 ♪
♪ As we could ♪
我就离开了五小时
I was gone for 5 hours.
没错
Yeah.
行
OK.
♪ 涨潮时我会跑向你 ♪
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表