剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
如果你们找到了这个 那 你们找到我了
So if you found this, then...you found me,
还有
and, um...
是我♥干♥的
And I did it.
我有罪
I am guilty as sin,
但不止我一个
But I'm not the only one.
20年来 我对哥谭市揪出来的最坏的人
For 20 years, I threw the switch on the worst people
按下开关
gotham ever spat out.
我也很乐于去做
I was glad to do it, too.
为公众效力 他们说自己是无辜的时候
Doing the public a service, and it never bothered me
我也从没在意过
when they said they were innocent.
好极了 凶残成性嗦里吧嗦
Great. Sadistic and long-winded.
他们还有什么可说的呢 对吧
I mean, what else were they gonna say, right?
然后他们的故事
See, then all their stories,
开始听起来都是一样的了
they started to sound the same.
相同的名字不断出现
The same names kept coming up,
同样的证据
Same evidence,
那些坐在我的椅子里的人
and everybody who sat in my chair
开始有相同的外表
Started to look the same--
黑色人种 棕色人种 贫穷
Black, brown, poor.
二十年来 我从没白人动过刑
In 20 years, I never juiced a rich white guy,
所以我开始调查他们的资料
So I started digging in their files.
你知道我发现了什么吗
You know what I found?
三名相同的腐♥败♥的执法官员
The same 3 corrupt law enforcement officials
对每个案子都动了手脚
pulling the strings in every case.
被逼认罪
Coerced confessions
杀人凶器突然出现
and murder weapons suddenly showing up out of nowhere.
很显然是栽赃的
I mean, obviously planted.
铁拳克里斯是不是说他是被逼认罪的
Didn't Chris the Fist say that his confession was coerced
结果发现
So turns out,
作案工具就那么突然出现在他的车里了
And the murder weapon just suddenly turned up in his car?
我处决的那些人的确是无辜的
The people that I executed were innocent,
也就意味着
Which meant that--
我才是有罪的人
that I was the guilty one,
那个团体 他们把我变成了杀人凶手
that that cabal, they turned me into a murderer,
他们让我去惩罚无辜的人
which--they made me punish the innocent.
所以这个团体的成员都有谁
So who's the third member of this cabal?
等等 你不会真信了吧
Wait. You're not actually buying this?
相信我 我知道哥谭的确存在种族歧视
Ok. Believe me. I know racial profiling is a thing in gotham,
但是这人明显疯了
but this guy is obviously crazy,
差点杀了索菲 差点把你撞死
almost killed sophie, nearly made you roadkill.
那也不代表他说错了
Doesn't make him wrong.
他承认是凶手 凯特
He's an admitted killer, kate.
我了解斯坦顿 好吗
I knew Stanton, ok?
他每天都会我的家人待好几个小时
He spent hours with my family day after day,
他从来没有停止过
And he never, ever stopped working
寻找正义
until he found justice.
如果要指控斯坦顿徇私枉法
If stanton is accused being dirty,
杀害我爸爸的凶手可能也需要重新审判
my dad's killer could use that go get a new trial.
但是如果铁拳克里斯或者其他人
But if Chris the Fist or anyone else
为他们没做过的事情受到惩罚
can do go down for something that they didn't do,
这算什么正义
How is that justice?
乌鸦献上一份小小的礼物
A little present from crows.
下一次 先打给我们
Next time, call us first.
我们或许没有弧光灯
We may not have a klieg light,
但是我们可有电♥话♥号♥码
but we do have a phone number.
所有人散开
Everybody fan out!
快 快
Move, move!
轮到你了
Your turn.
没关系的
Uh, it--it's ok.
可以直接让你赢
You can just win.
我说了 轮到你了
I said... your turn.
将我
King me.
什么事
What?!
是我
It's me.
你怎么拿到这个号♥码的
How did you get this number?
就当是双胞胎感应吧
Let's call it twin intuition.
你为什么派老鼠去汉密尔顿动力公♥司♥
Why did you send mouse into Hamilton Dynamics
拿了一件能杀死蝙蝠女侠的武器
to get a weapon that can kill batwoman?
-她在哪 -他没事
- Where is he? - He's fine,
或者可能没事
or he will be,
只要你告诉我真♥相♥
as long as you tell me the truth.
亲爱的姐姐 如果我想要杀你
Dear sister, if I wanted to kill you,
我不用等你穿上那套战服
I wouldn't have to wait for you to be wearing the suit.
那你可真好
That's so sweet of you.
你对我的关心非常感人 亲爱的妹妹
Your concern for me is so touching, dear sister.
所以凯特是蝙蝠女侠
So kate is batwoman.
我不喜欢你耍我
I do not like being toyed with!
我不喜欢叛徒
And I don't like traitors.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
她先是抛弃了你 又想把你关起来
First, she abandons you, then she tries to lock you away,
你还是想要保护她
and still, you try to protect her.
因为她依旧是我姐姐
Because she's still my sister.
真正的家人不会抛弃彼此
Real family doesn't abandon their own.
谁半夜偷偷给你食物
Who snuck food to you in the middle of the night?
谁教你的拉米纸牌
Who taught you rummy
让你和潘迪先生一起睡
and let you sleep with Mr. Pandy
保证无论发生什么都会保护你
and promised to protect you no matter what?
我 是我 爱丽丝 因为我在场
Me! I did, alice, because I was there,
而她不在
and she wasn't!
我们经历了这么多的事情
After everything we've been through,
你还对我有所隐瞒
you keep secrets from me?
再瞒我一次试试
Try keeping that a secret.
好了 谁猜对了蝙蝠女侠
Ok. So who had batwoman rescues a psychopath
会救一个变♥态♥
on their bingo card?
因为我这里还有很大的空间
Because I've got some big, fat, empty spaces
留给 蝙蝠女侠打倒爱丽丝
for batwoman takes down Alice
还有蝙蝠女侠把猫从树上救下来
and batwoman gets a cat out of a tree.
跟我说说 哥谭 有没有人觉得
Talk to me, gotham. Anyone else feeling
被蝙蝠侠背叛了
a little "Bat-trayed"?
我处决的那些人的确是无辜的
The people that I executed were innocent,
也就意味着
Which meant that--
我才是有罪的人
That I was the guilty one.
卡尔沃克法官的那个团体
That cabal by Judge Calverick
宣判无辜的人死刑
condemned innocent people to die.
听说蝙蝠女侠来拜访你了
I heard you got a visit from batwoman.
更像是埋伏
More like an ambush.
现在一个疯子想让我听听
Now one nut job wants me to listen
另一个疯子
to another nut job.
声称卡尔沃克法官 哥谭市
Claims judge calverick, one of gotham's
最正直的一位法官 是个骗子
most upstanding justices, is a fraud.
所以你没调查一下那位法官吗
So you're not even gonna look into this judge.
为什么 因为某些社会正义战士
Why? Because some social justice warrior
认为自己对法律的了解
thinks he knows more about the rule of law
比保护这座城市的警♥察♥和律师了解的还多吗
than the cops and the lawyers who protect this city?
不 我们抓对人了
Nah. We got the right guy.
蝙蝠女侠干涉我们
Batwoman interfered.
如果没有合理原因蝙蝠女侠是不会干涉的
Batwoman wouldn't have stepped in if she didn't have a reason.
在你选择相信那个
Before you give a shred of credibility
穿蝙蝠服装的罪犯之前
to some criminal in a bat costume,
让我来提醒你一下 蝙蝠侠毁了我们的生活
let me remind you that batman destroyed our family's lives.
并不是他把妈妈的车开到桥下的
He is not the one that drove mom's car off that bridge.
有可能是他
Well, he may as well have been.
哥谭疯狂的事情都因蝙蝠侠而起
Batman brought out all the crazies in gotham.
如果不是他 根本不会有小丑
If it weren't for him, there wouldn't have been a joker!
你妈妈还活着
Your mom would be alive,
贝丝也不会变成爱丽丝
and beth wouldn't be alice.
贝丝成为了爱丽丝是因为我们没有继续找她
Beth is Alice because we stopped looking for her.
我现在不争论这个
I'm not arguing about this right now.
那就容易多了 是吧
That would be a lot easier, wouldn't it,
表现得好像我们什么都没做错似的
just act like we did nothing wrong.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表