剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
So a -196 degree bath in liquid nitrogen?
听起来能活下来
Yeah, that sounds survivable.
也是
Fair.
高压仓呢 我们可以
Hyperbaric chamber? We could simulate
模拟高压 增加我的红细胞数量
high altitude and increase my red blood cell count.
你没时间适应低氧了
You'd never adapt to hypoxia in the...
只剩下3小时37分钟
3 hours and 37 minutes you have left.
那样你可能死得更快
It'll probably just kill you faster.
那我还是接着喝酒吧
Ok. I'll just keep drinking.
我们总得想出什么办法
We have to be able to think of something.
我们已经想过了 卢克
We already have, Luke.
只是不好意思说罢了
We're both just too polite to say it
因为唯一可行的方案
because it's the one option that
凯特无法接受
Kate refuses to consider.
一个世界无法承受同时存在两个贝丝·凯恩
The earth's balance can't handle the existence of two Beth Kanes.
如果我们其中一个想活下来
In order for one of us to live,
另一个必须死掉
the other has to die.
你才
You are...
不是我
not me.
另一个宇宙灾难性的坍塌
A cataclysmic collapse of another universe?
其实是无限个宇宙
An infinite number actually,
大概包括同时存在的过去现在
probably having existed in parallel past, present,
和将来时间线
and future timelines.
"爱丽丝觉得整个事情很荒谬
"Alice thought the whole thing very absurd,
但是他们都看起来很严肃
but they all looked so grave
所以她忍♥住没敢笑"
that she did not dare to laugh."
爱丽丝你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here Alice?
那个前台的人叫什么来着 凯尔 肯特
The front desk guy Kyle-- Kent...
-卡尔 -对 叫卡尔
- Carl. - Carl. Yes.
你在门卫室的衣柜里能找到他
You'll find him in the janitor's closet.
我们需要一个新的方案 索菲没跟我们
We need a new plan. Sophie is not messing...
闹着玩
around.
你没打算告诉我吗 凯特
You weren't going to tell me, Kate?
我们有一个妹妹
We have a sister.
你一直都没有时间
You haven't exactly made yourself available.
我现在在这了
Here I am, and...
还有你
Here you are.
聪明
Smart...
友善
Friendly...
惹人爱
Adorable.
别烦她
Leave her alone!
没事的
No. It's ok.
我理解她为什么憎恨我
I understand why she resents me.
真棒
Goody.
我们把盲目同情也加进去
Let's add blindly empathetic to the list.
我就是说
I'm just saying
我前半生没被囚禁过
I wasn't held captive for half my life.
我没懂
I'm confused.
妈妈的车坠毁到河里之后
Surely someone found you washed up on the riverbank
肯定有人在河边发现发现被冲上岸的你
after mommy's car crashed into the river.
没人找到我
No one found me
是因为我从没被冲到河岸边过
because I never washed up onto the riverbank.
那你是怎么在那场车祸中活下来的
Then how did you survive the infamous crash?
讲一下 我不信你是单纯的游到岸上
Do tell. I doubt you simply swam to shore
像一个敏捷的小青蛙一样
like a nimble, little frog
在湍急的河水中
paddling past mother's head
从你妈妈的头顶游过
as it bobbed in the rapids.
贝丝 她没掉下去
Beth...didn't go over.
但至少发生过车祸 难道没有吗
But there was a crash, was there not?
我明白了
I see.
所以在你的地球
So on your earth,
你的凯特在车掉下去之前把你拉了出来
rather than simply standing by and sobbing,
而不是在旁边哭泣袖手旁观
your Kate pulled you from the car before it fell.
我一直好奇如果你当初救了我
I always wondered what my life would have been like
我的人生会变成什么样
if you had saved me.
我从没想到我会如此 无聊
I just never imagined that I'd be so...basic.
一双从没像我一样见证过那些恐惧的眼睛
Eyes that never had to witness the horrors that I saw.
一对从没像我一样听过那些邪恶的耳朵
Ears that never had to hear the evils I heard.
从没向别人乞求过自己的性命的嘴唇
Lips that never had to beg for her life.
无法同时存在两个贝丝·凯恩
Because two Beth Kanes can't exist at the same time.
准确的说 我们是星际比例的
Technically speaking, we are an anomaly
一个异常现象
Of intergalactic proportions.
懂了
Got it.
如果我们其中一个想活下来
So in order for one of us to live,
另一个必须死
the other has to die.
我不是什么天体物理学家
Now I am no astrophysicist,
但是我很确定两个减去一个不属于这里的人
But I'm pretty sure that two minus the one who doesn't belong
意味着活下去的是我
means I get to live,
而我的刀非常善于做减法
And my knife is pretty good at subtraction.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
爱丽丝 站住
Alice, stop!
凯特 贝丝需要你
Kate, Beth needs you.
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
审判日期确定了吗
Got a trial date yet?
这里的人办事有点慢
They're a little slow around here.
我觉得我们两个需要点时间单独谈一谈
I thought you and I could use a little alone time to talk.
我觉得没有爱丽丝的授意你什么都不会做
I didn't think you did anything without alice's permission.
唯一一件比堕落的人还危险的事
The only thing more dangerous than a corrupt man
就是自以为高尚的人
is one who thinks he's noble.
我不确定是否需要你这种助纣为虐的人
I'm not sure I need a morality lesson from the guy
来给我上道德课
who sided with one of Gotham's most prolific killers.
爱丽丝为了生存精神崩溃
Alice had a psychotic break to survive.
她从没说过自己是好人
She never claimed to be good.
而你说过
You did...
但你的人篡改证据
But your men tampered with evidence,
贿赂并且殴打那些
bribed and beat the people
因为太穷负担不起乌鸦的服务的人
who are too poor To afford the crows' services.
你的人杀害好人
Your men killed good people,
所以现在我要杀了你
so now I'm gonna kill you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对我而言你活着更好 老狗
You're better to me alive, puppy dog.
据我的消息 你要离开这了
According to my sources, you're on your way out of here,
现在我为了救一名光荣的警♥察♥
And now that I got a target on my back
成为了别人下手的目标
for saving a glorified cop,
我迟早需要你还我这个人情
It's only a matter of time before I need you to return the favor.
畸形 常见的天生缺陷
So abnormalities, common birth defects.
你在哪呢 宇宙灾难
Where are you, cosmic catastrophes?
另一个妹妹
Look. Another sister.
救死扶伤 还记得吗
Do no harm, remember?
帮帮我
Help me.
不
No.
你不可以区别对待
You are not allowed to discriminate.
做点什么
Do something.
宇宙异常现象已经远远超过我的水平了
Freak show cosmic anomalies are way above my pay grade.
不要忘了我救了你的命
Lest we forget I saved your life.
不要忘了你让那个恐怖的小睡鼠
Lest we forget you had your creepy, little dormouse
扮成我爸给我和我妈下毒
dress up as my dad and poison me and my mom.
但是你活下来了
But you lived,
立刻解了毒
healed from the... poison instantly...
因为我给了你世界上唯一的解药
Because I gave you the only antidote on the planet.
科里纳沙漠玫瑰制成的血清
The serum from the coriana desert rose.
大家低估你了 玛丽
People underestimate you, Mary.
不
No.
结果发现你非常 非常有用
Turns out you are very, very useful.
不
No!
乔纳森·卡特莱特
Jonathan Cartwright,
我是伊森·坎贝尔博士
My name is Dr. Ethan Campbell,
我也是哥谭的整形外科医生
and I am a plastic surgeon here in gotham.
我知道你完成了一次科学的壮举
I understand that you pulled off quite the scientific feat.
就当我是好奇吧
Consider me intrigued.
我谁都不告诉
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表