剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
带我去哪里
To take me where?
回到建立在孩子去世的谎言之上的顶层公♥寓♥
The penthouse built on lies of falsely dead children?
坚决不回去
Hard pass.
我知道你正在遭受磨难
Look. I get that you're going through a lot right now,
但是很明显凯特不在这里
but Kate is obviously not here,
我真的很想工作
and I'm really trying to work.
你不是吧 卢克
Seriously, Luke,
我正在经历一场重大的家庭危机
I am going through a major family crisis here, OK?
我甚至都不认识我亲妈了
I don't even know who my own mom is anymore.
我刚刚才知道我还有第二个继姐
I just found out I have a second stepsister.
凯特找到了她的亲妹妹吗
Kate found her actual full sister?
天啊 等等
Oh, my God. Wait.
凯特现在和爱丽丝在一起吗
Is Kate with Alice right now?
如果我说是 你会走吗
If I say yes, will you leave?
现在是我人生中最低潮的时刻
Here I am at the literal lowest point that I've ever been,
而凯特却选在今天
and Kate decides to choose today of all days
去和一个冷血杀手建立姐妹情谊
to go out for some sisterly bonding with a coldblooded killer?
与此同时 我杀过多少人
Meanwhile, how many people have I murdered, hmm?
-什么 -你猜
- What? - Guess!
我杀了多少个人
How many people have I killed?
一个也没有 你为什么有迟疑
It's between zero and why are you even hesitating right now?
一个也没有 我没杀过人
Zero. I've killed zero people.
我才是好妹妹
I'm the good sister.
你发现追踪器对吧
You found the tracker, didn't you?
你知道我会来找你
You knew I'd come for you.
是的 我发现了追踪器
Yes, I found the tracker. Heh.
我知道停尸间的几起盗窃案会让你有所行动
I knew a few morgue thefts would stir you into action,
所以安排了一个朋友在你的酒里下药
arranged for a friend to drug your drink,
现在我把你排除掉了
and now I've taken you out of the equation.
我和我亲爱的老鼠
You see, my dearest mouse and I
为哥谭准备了一些特别的东西
were cooking up a little something special for Gotham,
毫无疑问 没有蝙蝠来插一脚
and it'll undoubtedly go down more smoothly
事情会进行得更顺利
without a bat in the broth.
放开我 爱丽丝
Let me go, Alice.
但是我们还没说到故事的精彩部分呢
But we haven't even gotten to the best part of the story yet.
在被人囚禁了几个星期之后
Alas after weeks and weeks in captivity,
就像一只小兔子在一个小洞里
like a little rabbit down a hole so small,
我终于成功地
I... finally managed...
爬出去了
to claw... my way out.
很奇怪 当一个人绝望的时候
It's curious, for there are so many out-of-the-way things
稀奇古怪的事就会出现
that when one becomes desperate present themselves.
我在偏僻之地找到了这样的机会 小朋友
I found one such opportunity in a rusty, little friend.
亲爱的 亲爱的 我可怜又较弱的手指
Oh, dear, oh, dear, my poor, delicate fingers,
但我最终成功了
but success I eventually did make mine.
-你好 -老爸 我是贝丝
- Hello. - Daddy, it's me Beth.
-你要帮我 -贝丝
- You have to help. - Beth?
天啊 贝丝 你在哪
Oh, my God. Beth, where are you?
如果有人来找你 我就杀了他们
If anyone comes looking for you, I will kill them...
那就是你的错了
And it will be all your fault.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
我记得那通电♥话♥
I remember that call.
我第一次也是最后一次获得自♥由♥的机会
My first and last chance at freedom.
老爸追踪了那通电♥话♥
Dad had it traced.
经历了那么多 加之很多虚假的线索
After all that time and there were so many false leads,
哥谭警局不相信我们
the GCPD didn't believe us,
说他们已经多次搜查过这个地方
said they'd already searched this area several times...
但我们一小时之内就到了
but we were here within an hour.
待在车上
You stay here.
-她在哪 -凯特先生 肯定是搞错了
- Where is she? - Mr. Kane, there's been
-只是个误会 -我女儿在哪
- a terrible misunderstand-- - Where's my daughter?
先生 请让我解释
Sir, please allow me to explain.
我女儿贝丝不到一小时前在这里给我打了电♥话♥
My daughter Beth called me not one hour ago from this house.
她非常清晰地说了"救命"
She said, "Help," clear as can be.
这只是个不负责任的恶作剧
It was all an insensitive prank.
我很羞愧
I'm--I'm--I'm so embarrassed. I--
凯恩先生 你女儿不在这
Mr. Kane, your daughter is not in there.
贝丝 贝丝 贝丝
Beth! Beth! Beth!
贝丝 你在吗
Beth, you in here?
凯恩先生 我告诉过你 是我儿子干的
Mr. Kane, like I said, it was my son.
你可以理解为
He has...an ability, I guess you'd say,
他又模仿的能力
for mimicry.
强尼 请给他展示下你刚刚做的事
Johnny, please show him what you did.
我不想展示
I don't want to.
给他展示下
Show him what you did.
我说了我不想
I said I don't want to.
给他展示
Show him!
爸爸 是我贝丝
Hi, daddy. It's me beth.
我又学会了首新的曲子
I learned a new song on my cello
在光明节的第一个晚上我可以弹奏
that I can play on the first night of chanukah.
来 我给你演奏一下
Here. Let me show you.
这不可能
That's impossible.
你怎么知道她的声音
How do you know what her voice sounds like?
他在晚间新闻上看到了家庭影片的片段
He saw a home video clip on the nightly news.
从那以后他就执着于
He's been obsessed with her disappearance
她消失的故事
since it happened.
如果有人来找你 我会杀了他们
If anyone comes looking for you, I will kill them.
贝丝
Beth?
我就在那
I was there.
他跟我说如果我发出任何声音
He told me if I made a peep
他就会把我们都杀了
that he'd kill you both,
所以我只能等
So I just waited.
我等你去感觉到
I waited for you to feel it,
去知道
to know,
去感知
to sense.
但到最后什么都没有
But alas, nothing.
关于双胞胎之间是有联♥系♥的
I guess what they say about twins being connected,
那玄奥的充满灵魂的神奇的纽带只是玄幻
that profound, soulful, magical tie is just fantasy...
只不过是饥饿唤醒你之前所梦到的东西
The thing you dream about before your hunger wakes you up.
长官 我失去凯特的位置了
I've lost kate's location, sir.
她一定关机了
She must have turned off her phone.
-长官 -我曾经来过这
- Sir? - I've been out here before.
15年前
15 years ago.
长官 出什么事了
Sir, what's happening?
我知道他们在哪了
I know where they are.
韦恩大厦
凯特 还是我 这是第五次了
Hi, kate. Me again. Fifth time now actually.
那个大买♥♥家
Still got that big... showing
还在这儿等你呢
with that big buyer.
急 很急 尽快回我电♥话♥
Urgent, real urgent, need you to call me back asap.
皮肤大盗偷尸体的动机
这是什么
What the hell is this?
好了
Ok.
爱丽丝昨晚闯入了三间停尸房♥
Alice hit up 3 morgues last night,
从很多尸体上偷取了肉
stole flesh from a bunch of dead bodies...
爱丽丝是皮肤大盗
Oh, my god. Alice is the skin pirate?
-当然是她 -我知道
- of course she is. - I know, I know.
你一具尸体的皮都没扒
You've skinned zero corpses.
我是没有
Well, I haven't.
这东西让我想去吃块披萨
Is it disgusting that this is making me
这很恶心吗
really hungry for pizza?
是的 这很恶心
Yes, that is absolutely disgusting.
看看这个 发现了些东西
Here. Check this out. Found something.
两周前 一个叫乔纳森·卡特莱特的人
Two weeks ago, a guy named Jonathan Cartwright,
承认有相似的爱好
who admitted to having a similar hobby
从死人身上偷皮肤的习惯
of stealing skin from dead people,
在阿卡姆集体越狱中逃了出来
escaped in the Arkham breakout.
什么阿卡姆集体越狱
What Arkham breakout?
阿卡姆发生了一次集体越狱
There was a breakout... at Arkham.
真有的话 我应该听过
Uh, pretty sure I would have heard
那样的事
about something like that.
但你没有 所以
Uh...but you didn't, so...
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表