剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Really?
-有问题 -什么
- OK. Problem. - What?
她的细胞正在分子水平上分♥裂♥
Her cells are disintegrating on a molecular level.
我能看看吗 虽然我不是多元宇宙专家
May I? I'm no expert in multiverses--
但你俩就快成为天体物理学家了
But you are two credits shy of astrophysicist,
所以无论你在想什么 说出来吧
so whatever you're thinking, spill.
我看过一些理论
Well, I've read some theories--
多元宇宙假设
The multiple universe hypotheses,
膨胀模型 量子力学的多世解释
inflation model, MWI of quantum mechanics.
多世解释是什么
MWI?
-多重世界 -多重世界解释
- Many worlds... - Many worlds interpretation.
你们能说人话吗
Does anyone here speak real people?
在我的研究里
Right. In my research,
我认为所有这些宇宙
I theorize that all of these universes
分开是有原因的
are separated for a reason.
如果我没错的话
If I'm right,
说明爱丽丝现在也头痛得要命
it means Alice has one mother of a headache now, too.
多元宇宙瓦解的附带损伤
Collateral damage from the multiverse collapsing.
换句话说
In other words,
这个宇宙太小 容不下我们两个人
this universe is literally not big enough for the both of us,
我们在这个世界共存得越久
and the longer we coexist in this world,
就越依赖借来的时间
the more we're living on borrowed time
只是我们是在互相借用对方的时间
except we're borrowing it from each other.
当细胞腐烂时 身体就会失控
As cells decay, the body goes haywire,
突触会失去作用 疼痛感受器会超负荷
synaptic misfire, pain receptors go into overdrive
直到最后...
until eventually...
如果我们找不到方法救你
If we can't find a way to save you,
你们俩都会死
you're both gonna die.
我不是要添乱
So not to pile on,
但是根据这种神经退化的表现
but according to this neurodegeneration program,
以及这种细胞迅速退化的速度
at this rapid rate of cell deterioration,
离最终爆发还有大约七小时
eventually is about 7 hours from now.
酒精会减缓退化吗
Does alcohol slow degeneration or something?
给
Here.
不会 但在我面对死亡时
No, but it gives me a buzz
它能缓解我的不安
while I face my mortality.
你是不会死的 对吧
You are not going to die, right?
你什么时候开始认为
OK. So when in your mind
我变成精通外星细胞衰变的专家了
did I become proficient in extraterrestrial cell decay?
我们要送她去医院
We need to get her to a hospital.
在任何人能解释多元宇宙之前
Where the Crows will kill her
乌鸦就会在医院把她给杀了
before anyone could say multiverse.
你看 还是喝吧
See? Whiskey.
现在三个哥谭最聪明的人
We have 3 of the smartest people in Gotham
都在这个房♥间里
in this room right now.
你们三个诸葛亮快点办法
Put your heads together and think of something.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
如果贝丝是哥谭的头号♥敌人
If Beth is enemy number one in Gotham,
那我们必须把她送去市郊的医院
then we have to get her to a hospital outside the city.
也许和新指挥官见一面
Maybe a face to face with this new commander
可以帮我们通过检查站
can help us get past the checkpoints.
抱歉 但是和她说什么
Sorry. By telling her what exactly?
这我还没想好
I haven't figured that out yet.
我想到了 很简单 你只要说
I have. It's easy. All you have to say
"一场危机事件
is that "An event called crisis merged
把无数的宇宙给合并了
an infinite number of universes,
结果爱丽丝善良版的双胞胎
resulting in Alice's not-so-evil twin
从另一个地球来到这个地球
from another earth ending up on this earth.
可以去问超女或是闪电侠
Just ask Supergirl or the Flash,
对了 我发誓我不是蝙蝠女侠"
and, by the way, I swear I'm not Batwoman."
奉命来运送犯人
Orders to transport the inmate.
-不要靠近我 -老鼠
- Get away from me. - Mouse.
是我 亲爱的
It's me, my darling.
我是来救你出去的
I've come to get you out of here.
要怎么救
How are you doing that?
你怎么会变成她
How are you her?
我变成谁
How am I who?
你在胡言乱语
You're speaking nonsense.
在一个夏日里 红心王后做了水果挞
"The Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts all on a summer day.
而红桃杰克却偷走了那些水果挞
The Knave of Hearts, he stole those tarts and"--
-嗯 -然后呢
- Yeah? - And?
"然后把水果挞全拿走了"
"And took them quite away."
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
-爱丽丝 -是啊
- Alice? - Yes.
不是我还能是谁
Who the hell else would I be?
-她耍了我 -谁
- She tricked me. - Who?
一个长着你的脸
A girl with your face
你的眼睛 带着你的微笑的女孩
and your eyes and your smile.
爱丽丝 我发誓 她就是你
Alice, she was-- she was you, I swear.
那女孩 还有你姐姐
That--that girl and your sister,
她们让我相信那就是你
they convinced me she was you.
所以凯特才跑了 而我躺在这里
That's how Kate got away, how I ended up here.
真是太像了 我竟然信了
It was a perfect match, and I believed her.
爱丽丝 你的耳朵
Alice, your ear.
"从头到尾 我都相信你是对的
"I do believe you to be right
其他事是错的"
and something else to be wrong from beginning to end."
你的耳朵为什么在流血
Why are your ears bleeding?
你现在要担心的够多了
You have enough on your plate
就别担心我了
without having to worry about me.
你要去哪里
Where--where are you going?
计划改了 小老鼠
Change of plans, little mouse.
我要调查一些事
I have some digging to do,
等我找到答案
and when I find my answers,
我就回来救你
I'll be back for you.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
盯好所有门 垃圾箱 椽子 下水管
Eyes on all the doors, dumpsters, rafters, drainpipes.
记住 她是只钻下水道的老鼠
Remember she's a sewer rat.
你昨晚袭击了我在检查点的五个手下
You ambushed 5 of my guys at a checkpoint last night.
想解释一下吗
Care to explain?
他们扣押前指挥官的女儿
Detaining the former commander's daughter,
这是我的说法
that's a statement.
再说 你们有什么正当理由
Besides, what happened to probable cause?
爱丽丝在我的看管下跑了
Alice got away on my watch.
我就有责任找到她
It's on me to find her.
我也有责任保护这城市
And it's on me to protect my city.
收到 要是你这个违法的义警
Copy that. So if the law-breaking vigilante
已经教完我该怎么做事了
is done telling me how to do my job,
我就回去工作了
I should get back to it.
撤掉对爱丽丝格杀勿论的命令
Call off the shoot-to-kill order on Alice.
你为什么突然保护起一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Why are you protecting a terrorist all of a sudden?
我在保护你
I'm protecting you.
你新官上任真的就想这样开始吗
Is this really how you want to start your command,
对无辜的人动粗 非法检查
roughing up innocents, unlawful searches?
你的上司在坐牢 你在失去客户
Your boss is in jail. You're losing your clients,
这城市一半人觉得乌鸦在炫耀权力
and half the city thinks the crows are on some kind of power trip.
这样的搜捕威胁到了无辜的人
A manhunt like this puts innocent lives in jeopardy.
是爱丽丝威胁到了无辜的人
Alice puts innocent lives in jeopardy.
那就让我用我的方式找到她
Then let me find her my way.
让乌鸦们退下
Tell the crows to stand down.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你曾经告诉我你信任我
You once told me you trusted me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
摩尔指挥官
Commander Moore!
我做不到
I can't.
-还记得我吗 指挥官 -道奇森
- Remember me, Commander? - Dodgson.
我就当你还记得
I'll take that as a yes.
冷冻技术如何
What about cryotechnology?
布鲁斯认识一个做冷冻仓的人
Bruce knew a guy with a cryogenic tank.
我们把你的身体冷冻起来
We freeze your body in cryostasis
减缓细胞恶化速度
and slow the cell deterioration.
所以要在零下196度洗液氮浴
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表