剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
That is exactly what I want.
你嘴上这么说 但并非如此
You say that, but it's not true,
我知道你心里也清楚这点
and I know you know that, too.
有钱花在刀刃上
Right money in the right hands.
我一个小时之后就出来了
I will be out in an hour.
他们要带你去阿卡姆疯人院 汤米
They're taking you to Arkham, Tommy.
祝你买♥♥通那里
Good luck buying your way out of that.
你转告布鲁斯 他若不现身
You tell Bruce that I won't stop
我是不会收手的
until he shows his face.
里根
Reagan.
你在这
There you are.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you ok? - Yeah.
汤米比我想的更卑鄙
I guess Tommy's a bigger dick than I thought.
所以我会读心术那番鬼话
So that whole I can read people thing,
是的 你对我有意思
yeah, so you're into me.
你早就应该知道
I mean, you would know.
你是专业的
You're the professional.
好的 我会给你打电♥话♥的
Cool. I'll call you then.
很好
I'd like that.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
你在这 没事吧
There you are. You ok?
爱丽丝闯进了我们家 杀了保安
Alice broke into our home and murdered that guard.
你一定要制止她 雅各布
You have to stop her, Jacob.
我知道 我们会找到她的
I know. We're gonna find her.
结束这一切
And put an end to this.
爱丽丝打电♥话♥的时候
When Alice called, she was playing
她用贝丝的大提琴演奏了一首巴♥赫♥的曲子
a song on Beth's cello...Bach.
我曾跟贝丝说 那是我们的曲子
I used to tell Beth it was our song.
她可能在网上找到了贝丝的独奏会
She could have found one of Beth's recitals online.
你不会被这个骗住的 雅各布
You're smarter than that, Jacob.
雅各布 别让她进入我们的生活
Jacob, don't let her in.
我并不害怕让这个城市失望
I wasn't afraid of letting down the city.
我是怕让你失望 布鲁斯
I was afraid of letting down you, Bruce,
可无论发生什么
but whatever happens,
无论我面对什么
whatever I face,
都是值得的
it's worth it.
好了 哥谭 有人刚刚
Ok, Gotham. Someone just dropped
给这座城市投下了一颗炸♥弹♥ 就是这个意思
a bombshell on this city, and I mean that literally.
蝙蝠回来了
The bat is back- -
更有曲线美 更性感
just curvier and sexier,
那么问题来了 我们该叫她什么
So the big question, what are we calling her- -
蝙蝠女 蝙蝠妞
Batlady, batchick?
韦恩集团
告诉我 哥谭 我们需要一个名字
Talk to me, Gotham. We need a name.
蝙蝠女侠
Batwoman.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表