剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
- How? - You don't know?
那是卢克干的活
Kind of a Luke thing.
或许该去道歉了
Maybe it's time to apologize.
-等下 我吗 -是啊
- Wait. Me? - Mm-hmm.
你还有固话吗
You have a land line?
哥谭骄傲房♥地♥产♥的
Gotham pride real estate.
凯特·凯恩在吗
Is Kate Kane there?
-请问你是 -我叫吉娜
- Who is this? - My name's Gina.
我是帕克·托雷斯的女朋友
I'm Parker Torres' girlfriend,
她说过认识你
and she said she knew you.
-对 你好 -我不知道出了什么事
- Ok. Yep. Hi. - So I don't know what happened,
我们在视频通话 突然镜头开始抖
but we were facetiming, and then the phone started shaking,
然后她就叫着要打给你
and then she screamed to call you,
但是视频断线了
but then it went dead,
她在找朋友上最后的定位
and the last place she showed up on Find My Friends
是在萨默塞特
was in Somerset,
我现在好害怕
and now I'm freaking out.
帕克·托雷斯是谁
Who is Parker Torres?
你要是不敢在哥谭露脸 挺糟糕的
So if you're scared to show your face in Gotham, that's bad.
绷带之下是什么
Like, what's under there?
闭嘴
Shut up!
你不是该说"别说话"吗
Aren't you supposed to say, "Hush"?
闭嘴
Shut up!
无意冒犯 但我被更可怕的人绑♥架♥过
No offense, but I've been kidnapped by worse,
我也知道你现在都还没杀我
and I know if you haven't killed me yet,
就说明你不能杀我
it means you can't kill me.
凯特 我是玛丽 等下
Kate, this is Mary. Oop. Wait.
我们可以直呼真名吗
Are we allowed to use our real names?
没关系的 我到萨默塞特了
It doesn't matter. I'm in Somerset.
好的 有辆面包车在威廉高架上南行
Ok. There's a van going south on the Williams Viaduct.
触发了三个测速摄像头
It just triggered 3 speed trap cams.
可能是他 我在往北
Probably him. I'm heading north.
我不确定这样好不好
I...don't know if that's a good idea.
我迅速拉近一下
Let me zoom in real quick.
我天 这要怎么 有说明书吗
God. How do you--ohh. Is there a manual?
好吧 在吗 你还能听见吗
Ok. Hello? Can you still hear me?
我觉得你在单行道上逆行了
I think you're driving the wrong way on a one-way.
凯特 你走错了路了
Kate, you're going the wrong way.
蝙蝠女侠
Batwoman.
小蝙蝠想当引擎盖上的装饰
Well, Batty wants to be a hood ornament.
快走
Come on.
你好 帕克
Hello, Parker.
欢迎 谢谢你加入我们
Welcome. Thank you for joining us.
"我还是个孩子 我紧张"
"I'm a teen. I have angst."
我们懂 爱丽丝
We get it, Alice.
你真懂吗
Do you?
你连一个年轻女学生都搞不定
Because you couldn't handle a teenage school girl.
蝙蝠女侠来了
Well, Batwoman showed,
我就只好逃了
I had to bail.
什么叫蝙蝠女侠来了
What do you mean Batwoman showed?
你被跟踪了吗
Were you followed?
我没法好好思考了
Well, I sort of stopped thinking clearly
因为她往我腿上丢了一枚蝙蝠镖
when she threw a batarang in my leg!
小子们
Boys, boys,
又有理由要她死了
All the more reason to want her dead. Ha!
我已经失望三次了
Now I have met disappointment thrice.
你们现在可以按着我的方法来了吗
Are we finally ready to do things my way, hmm?
要去坐飞机了 有人在威廉高架上
Got to jet. We got a possible hush sighting
疑似看见缄默
on the Williams Viaduct.
好的
Got it.
你先去 我马上来
Uh, you go ahead. I'll meet up.
好的
Copy.
你好 我是很喜欢访客什么的
Hey, you. I love visitors and all,
但我相信你不该来这里
but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be here.
有意思 因为我做了些调查 朱莉娅
That's funny. Because I did a little digging, Julia,
我相信我也可以对你说同样的话
And I'm pretty sure I can say the same thing about you.
天啊 我得说 我以为蝙蝠洞就是个隐喻
Omg! Full disclosure, I thought batcave was a metaphor.
有没有
Are there, like--aah!
没错 不是隐喻
Yep. Not a metaphor.
我看你们是来错楼层了
I think you got off at the wrong floor.
没事的 她是帕克·托雷斯
It's fine. This is Parker Torres.
凯凯和我以前认识
K.K. and I go way back,
你是
And you're...
玛丽 或者说是最后一个知道
Mary, otherwise known as the last person
凯特就是蝙蝠女侠的人
to find out that Kate is Batwoman.
缄默跑了
Hush got away.
什么叫缄默跑了
What do you mean Hush got away?
既然你不愿意问卢克怎么追踪起搏器
He was our only lead since you refuse to ask Luke
他就是我们唯一的线索
how to track a pacemaker.
我很清楚 谢谢
I'm well aware. Thank you.
或许你应该跟他和解
Maybe you should kiss and make up
让他回来
and get his butt back here.
你是谁
Who are you?
然后特种侦察团发现了
And then SRR found out I was doing
我私下在为别的势力做点小事
a spot of freelancing for another party,
他们就让我走了
and, well, they let me go.
不 只是做点小事不会让你
No. A spot of freelancing doesn't get you blacklisted
被欧盟最大的情报组织拉黑
from the biggest intelligence agency in the EU.
你到底是为谁做事
Who are you working for?
谁想要我爸的日记
Who wants my dad's journal?
卢克 如果我告诉你
Luke, if I told you that,
我们现在就不会坐在这里了
we wouldn't be sitting here right now.
未知来电
-喂 -你在哪里
- Hello. - Hey. Where are you?
乌鸦总部这边的威尔逊广场
Wilson Plaza by crows headquarters.
你用的什么电♥话♥
What--what phone are you using?
别离开 我来找你
Stay there. I'll find you.
好
Ok.
凯特要来了
Kate's on her way down,
是你跟她说 还是我来
so are you gonna tell her, or am I?
弹道和图书馆现场的这些吻合
Ballistics matched these rounds to the library crime scene.
是相同的45口径手♥枪♥
Same 45-caliber pistol.
-是缄默 -他不是一个人
- It was Hush. - And he wasn't alone.
所幸高架上没什么车流
We're lucky there wasn't much traffic on that bridge,
不然我们包起来的就不只是蝙蝠镖了
or we'd be bagging a lot more than batarangs.
长官 我不想
Sir... I don't want to fight
和你争论蝙蝠女侠的意图
with you about batwoman's intentions.
我不是要和你争论
My fight's not with you,
但我也不想坐以待毙
but I also don't want to wait around to find out
看看哪个戴面具的怪胎会害死更多人
which masked freak is gonna get more people killed.
我真的是认真的 卢克
I'm bloody serious, Luke.
绝对不能让凯特知道
Kate can't know any of this.
我今早为了辩护你跟凯特闹翻了
I blew up on Kate this morning in your defense,
而她说的都是对的
and she was right about everything.
并不是都对 好吗
Not everything, ok?
凯特也有你不知道的事
There's stuff about Kate you don't know.
凯特·凯恩
来电
你已经到了吗
Are you here already?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
什么意思
What do you mean what am I tal--
别出声
Hush.
欢迎来到阿卡姆
Welcome to Arkham.
你要破译你♥爸♥爸的密♥码♥
You're going to decipher daddy's code,
要不然我们就把这个小美人
or we will fry this little cutie...
像培根一样烤了
like bacon.
不可能的 我爸爸是个天才
There's no way. My dad was a genius
门萨成员 智商163
Legitimately--mensa, 163 IQ.
破译团队可能要花上几周几个月才能破解
It would take a team a codebreakers weeks, months to crack this.
那 太遗憾了
Well...sadly,
我觉得他应该不会给你那么长的时间
I don't think he's gonna give you that long.
现在他不接电♥话♥了 你能给他发个短♥信♥吗
Now he's not answering. Can you text him?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表