剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
你觉得自己很厉害吗
You think you're good?
不知道谁是你爹吗 没错 就是我
Who's your daddy? That's right! Me!
来吧 到老爸碗里来
Come on. Come to daddy.
棒
Yes!
终于干掉你了
Finally.
还有酒吗
Hey. Is there any more wine?
♪ 我只是累了 ♪
♪ Oh, I'm just tired ♪
♪ 不想再去握紧 ♪
♪ Tired of trying to hold... ♪
你是怎么打败他的
How did you beat him already?
我学会了秘籍狂扁招
I learned the secret sucker punch combo.
真有秘籍狂扁招这种东西
The secret sucker punch combo's a thing.
如果你痛扁过我
Yeah, which you would know about
哪怕只有一次 你就会知道了
If you'd, like, ever beaten me, like, one time.
抱歉我被人锁在地下室牢房♥里
OK. I'm sorry that I spent the best Video gaming years of my life
错过了人生中最适合玩电子游戏的岁月
locked in a basement cell.
这也是砍人脑袋的一种方法
That's one way to take someone's head off.
她还教我如何作恶呢
She's giving me pointers on how to be evil.
你这房♥子真不错
Nice building.
我以为你把这里重新装♥修♥过了呢
I thought you renovated the place.
是的 显然弄得不好
I did... just badly apparently.
♪ 或许是苦涩 我不想下去 ♪
♪ Maybe it's bitter, and I don't want to go down ♪
这是真的吗
Is this really happening?
-什么 -我们
- What? - Us?
抬杠 喝酒 打游戏
Bickering, drinking, playing video games.
就像真正的姐妹一样
Like actual sisters?
我很肯定是真的
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's happening.
给我 你太菜了
Give me that. You suck.
我喝了酒 所以这么说也许会太过伤感
I've had wine, so this will probably be overly sentimental,
但是
but...
谢谢你一直对我不离不弃
thank you for never giving up on me.
我还是那句话
It's like I've always said.
你值得
You're worth it.
这种关系挺好的对吧
That's not a bad connection, is it?
是的
No, it's not,
但是能持续的时候还挺好
but it was nice while it lasted.
不
No.
别
Stop.
让我留在这里
Let me stay here.
让我留在这里
Let me stay here!
再来一次
Let's try this again.
你活在幻想中
You live in a fantasy.
幻想不是现实
Fantasy is not reality.
这才是你的现实 爱丽丝
This is your reality, Alice.
蝙蝠女侠
第一季 第十六集
《九死一生》
♪ 无法无天 ♪
♪ No king, no law ♪
♪ 无法阻止我 ♪
♪ Nothing can hold me at all ♪
♪ 血案即将上演 ♪
♪ Blood will be drawn ♪
好吧 你抓到我了
All right. OK. You caught me.
珠宝拿走吧 我不在乎
Take the jewels. What do I care?
就当作是给你的警告
Consider this your warning.
随便你 我收到警告了
Whatever. Fine. I'm warned.
你可以走了
You're free. Go.
♪ 要么站起来 要么倒下去 ♪
♪ Either you rise or you fall ♪
♪ 倒下去 ♪
♪ Fall ♪
求你别死
Don't be dead, please.
求求你 别死
Come on! Live!
醒醒 求求你 醒醒
Wake up! Come on! Please. Wake up!
在上面
Up here!
蝙蝠女侠 有人来了
Batwoman, you got company.
回我话 蝙蝠女侠
Talk to me, Batwoman.
你的心率指数爆表了
Your heart rate's off the charts.
凯特 回答我 你没事吧
Kate, answer me. Are you OK?
-凯特 -我没事
- Kate? - I'm fine.
一周后
C34 你在什么位置
Charlie 34, what's your 20?
这是什么鬼
What the hell?
不不不
No! No, no, no.
播放我
威尔科特斯警官
Officer Wilcox,
你胸口绑着炸♥弹♥
you have a bomb strapped to your chest.
别担心 炸♥弹♥不难拆
Don't worry. It's easy to disarm.
只要按下黄色按钮
Simply push the yellow button,
但会触发
which will trigger a second bomb
我安置在哥谭某处的第二个炸♥弹♥
I've planted somewhere else in Gotham.
-什么 -没错
- What? - That's right.
要么你拆掉自己身上的炸♥弹♥自救
You disarm your bomb to save yourself,
让无数的人死去
allowing countless others to die,
要么拯救这些素未谋面的人而死
or you die and save all those people you've never met,
而他们永远也不会知道你的牺牲
who will never know of your sacrifice.
我的朋友 你是英雄吗
So, my friend, are you a hero?
选择应该很简单吧
The choice should be easy, right?
英雄会为了他的城市而不惜一切
A hero would do anything for his city.
你会吗
Would you--
旧事重现
Now here's a blast from the past.
天雷间隔了七年又出现了
The detonator is back after a 7-year hiatus,
他证明了哥谭已经没有英雄了
and he's out to prove there are no heroes left in Gotham.
不得不承认 昨晚哥谭警局的一位警官
Got to admit he made his point in dynamite
没等计时器剩下个位数
when a GCPD officer blew up a bank last night
就为了保全自己的性命
to save his own tail without even letting the timer
炸毁了一家银行
drop into the single digits.
真可耻 告诉我 哥谭 你们是英雄吗
Yikes! Talk to me, Gotham. Are you a hero?
又来一个
Again?
你是这周第二个受害者了 怎么了
You're the second one this week. What happened?
我帮忙把一个人从炸♥弹♥废墟里救出来
I was helping a guy out of the bomb wreckage,
结果天花板坍塌了
and the ceiling collapsed.
我要检查一下你的肋骨
I'm gonna take a look at your ribs.
不 别剪 不要
No. Don't cut it. No.
我花了很长时间做的
This thing took forever to make.
专业建议
So insider tip.
我的剪刀正常是剪不动超级战衣的
My scissors should not be able to cut through your supersuit.
你为什么要假扮蝙蝠女侠
Why are you pretending to be Batwoman?
因为真正的那个失踪了
Because the real one is M.I.A.,
而这座城市还没从蝙蝠侠离去的事中恢复过来
and the city still has PTSD from when Batman left.
我想或许人们看到我
I thought maybe if people saw me
会相信她还在
and believed that she was still around that--
我知道 我会很傻
I know. I'm an idiot.
你的心地很正
Your heart is in the right place.
但你的肋骨就另当别论了
Your ribs, however, are not.
你认识一些地下组织的人
Hey. You know people in the underground.
你知道她的下落吗
Do you know where she is?
相信我 蝙蝠女侠最不信赖的人就是我
Trust me. I'm the last person Batwoman would ever confide in.
我一周前才离开你
I left you like this a week ago,
现在就臭成这样了
and now it smells like this.
你现在在我家自出自入了吗
So you just let yourself into my home now?
对 而且我能做到别人也能
Yeah, and I could have been anyone.
我记得这个邪恶的混合物
I remember this vile concoction.
我把这叫做烟囱清洁工不是没理由的
I don't call it a chimney sweep for nothing.
干杯
Cheers.
你不回我的短♥信♥
You haven't returned my texts,
虽然我不是她
and while I'm decidedly not that girl,
但是我们有必要聊聊那晚发生的事吧
do we need to talk about what happened the other night?
就当没发生过吧
Let's not turn this into a thing.
但是谢谢你
But-- thank you for...
陪着你吗
Being there for you?
我是不会抱怨的 亲爱的
No complaints from me, luv.
另一方面
Gotham, on the other hand,
披着斗篷的救世主完全无视了哥谭
feels right ghosted by their caped crusader.
你怎么了
What's going on?
每当我穿上这件战衣 我...
Whenever I put that suit on, I...
我就想到我失手杀了卡特莱特
I crossed a line when I killed Cartwright.
如果我又失手杀了其他人呢
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表