剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
They cover it all up, and they give you
又肥又大的冠军戒指来补偿你
a big, fat championship ring for your troubles.
有意思
Interesting.
哥谭大学的教练在丑闻被曝光之前
GU's coach Donahue took an early retirement.
就提前退休了
right before the scandal broke.
他可能就是泰坦的下一个目标
All right. He might be titan's next victim.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你现在站都站不住
You can barely stand,
更别要拿下一个对疼痛毫无反应的巨人了
much less take on a literal goliath who's hella impervious to pain.
是啊 更不用说乌鸦他们
Yeah. Not to mention, the crows would love
非常乐意用长矛戳穿你长了尖耳朵的脑袋
to put your pointy-eared head on a pike.
那你想让我怎么办
And what do you expect me to do,
旁观
stand down,
让泰坦在哥谭肆意妄为
just let titan rampage through gotham?
这个嘛
Well...
还有另一个方法
There is another idea...
但是我觉得你不会喜欢
But I don't think you're gonna like it.
上上上
Go, go, go!
如果看见蝙蝠 就开枪
If you see the bat, shoot.
灯光背后好像有东西
Got something behind the light.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
我是代表蝙蝠女侠来的
I'm here on behalf of batwoman.
-她在哪 -爸
- Where is she? - Dad!
我没事
I'm fine.
什么事都没有
Everything's ok.
怎么回事 她是怎么抓到你的
What's going on? How the hell did she get to you?
能拜托你和她聊聊吗
Can you just please talk to her?
这件事你掺了太多私人恩怨
You just made this way too personal.
我们需要聊聊泰坦的事
We need to talk about titan.
聊哪部分 聊他不按规则办事
Which part, about how he doesn't play the rules
还是聊他不在乎连带伤害
or care about collateral damage?
我想要组队
I want to team up.
我们可以一起拿下他
We can take him on together.
怎么了 你一个人的队伍不足以拿下泰坦吗
What's the matter? Titan too much for your army of one?
老实说 是的 我需要一些人手
Honestly, yeah. I could use some muscle,
你可以利用我 因为我知道
and you could use me because I know
如何把他引出来
how to draw him out.
就像你利用我女儿把我引出来这样吗
Oh, like you drew me out by using my own daughter?
你这样让一个无辜女孩面对荷枪实弹的警队
What sort of wannabe hero puts an innocent girl
算什么英雄
in front of a firing squad?
我们差一点就爆了她的头
Could have blown her damn head off!
现在所有人从屋顶撤退
Everyone off the roof now!
赶紧的 撤
You heard him. Go. Go.
她到底怎么找上你的
How the hell did she find you?
她没有 是我找的她
She didn't. I found her.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我说这是我的主意
I'm saying this was my idea.
是你告诉我 要改造乌鸦让它焕然一新的
You told me that the Crows wanted to make over their image.
为什么你不率先做出改变
Why not start by allying yourself
和这个城市真正支持的人合作
with someone the city actually roots for?
是你
You did this?
我知道我是极少数
I knew I'm one of the only people
能说服你的人之一
who can get through to you.
我相信她 爸
I believe in her, dad.
玛丽 我说过任何与她结盟的人
Mary, I said anyone affiliated with her
都会受到正义的惩戒
will be brought to justice.
行 那就逮捕我
OK. Then arrest me. Arrest me
因为我信任一个拯救生命
for believing in someone who saves lives
遏止犯罪 给人们带来希望
And who stops criminals and who inspires hope
并且分文不取的人
without charging a penny for it!
我是你的女儿 如果连我都不信任你
I'm your daughter, and if I don't believe in what you're doing,
这满城的陌生人又怎么会信任你呢
then how can you expect a city of strangers to?
但你信任的那个人
Except the person you believe in
连露脸的勇气都没有
doesn't even have the guts to show her face.
我不能让你看到我的脸
I can't show you my face,
但我诚心诚意向你提议
but I can offer you this, a truce.
我们合作 一起保护这座城市
We partner up and protect the city together.
求你了
Please.
我们怎么抓他
So how do we get him?
我在哥谭市体育场 站在我身边的是
I'm at Gotham city arena with Gotham university's
哥谭大学前总教练科特·多纳休
former head coach Kurt Donahue.
科特 你有什么想法
Kurt, what are your thoughts?
泰坦 如果你在听
If you're listening, Titan,
之前我认为体育比生命还重要 我就此道歉
I'm sorry for thinking the sport was bigger than a human life,
我希望你能来中场见我
and I hope you'll come join me on the 50-yard line,
我想亲口向你道歉
where I can apologize to you in person.
这叫创伤羁绊练习
It's called a trauma bond exercise.
毁掉让我们想起伤痛的事物
We destroy the thing that anchors us to our pain
我们就能放下过去
so that we can move on.
看看是谁认真参与群体治疗了
Look who paid attention in group therapy.
可能吧
Maybe a little.
《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
这本书是我们的羁绊
This book is our chain.
让我们无法摆脱毛毛虫
It locks us to the caterpillar,
王后
the Queen,
还有地下牢房♥
that basement cell.
是它让我们一直记得
It binds us to every terrible
所有我们不得不忍♥受的黑暗扭曲的事
And twisted thing we were forced to endure.
烧了它 就是烧了我们的过去
Burning it breaks our attachment
这样就能重新开始
and frees us to move on...
这也是我们一直以来的梦想
which we always intended to do.
重新开始
Move on.
我们的经历
What happened to us
不该在任何人身上重演
should never happen to anyone...
但如果再来一次
But there's no one in the world
我还是希望能和你一起挺过那段日子
I would have rather gone through it with than you.
我也是
Nor I without you.
我说这些都是真心的
And I mean this with all of my heart.
我还是想和你一起走在美丽的花♥园♥里
I still want to join you in the beautiful garden...
在馥郁的花香里感受四季
And smell the seasons in bright flower beds
对着清澈的清泉许愿
and make a wish in cool fountains.
我想遇到一位有很多帽子的先生
I want to meet a man with many hats...
微笑着回应柴郡猫
And smile back at the cheshire cat
永远地
And run...
和你一起
With you forever...
在我们的仙境里奔跑
Through our wonderland.
爱丽丝
Alice.
不
No.
你做了什么
What did you do?
是你逼我这么做的
You made me choose.
你给我下毒
You poisoned me?
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
因为我不能让你离开我
Be--because I couldn't let you leave me.
不能连你也离开我
Not you, too.
这
This--
这一切难道都不是真的
This wasn't even real?
只要点燃一根火柴
If only pain could turn to ash
所有苦痛都能化为灰烬...
with the strike of a match...
但我遭受的痛苦是我的一部分
But my pain is a part of me,
就像我的家庭也是我的一部分
the way my family is a part of me,
你永远不会理解我为什么一定要复仇
and you could never understand why I need to enact my revenge.
因为你从未经历过...
Because you've never experienced...
真正的背叛是什么滋味
true betrayal.
至少在此之前没有过
At least not until now.
永别了 我的宝贝老鼠
Good-bye... my sweet mouse.
我的弟弟
My brother,
我的一切
my everything.
我们会在仙境再见的
I'll see you again in wonderland.
我们是错过了公♥司♥聚会或者别的活动了吗
Are we missing the company party or something?
指挥官去哪了
Where's the commander?
和蝙蝠女侠还有所有人在体育场严阵以待
It's all hands on deck at the arena with batwoman.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表