剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
I'm not speaking to anyone.
看看你
Look at you.
在一个有朋友爱你的世界里 长大成人
All grown up, out in the world with friends who love you.
据我研究 你好像
From my research, it seems that you
甚至还在一个叫漫尘的路边酒馆里打过工
even got yourself a job at Dusty's roadside tavern.
你看 人生的目标很难实现
You see, purpose in life is a hard thing to come by.
我会知道的
I would know.
我花了十年东山再起
I spent a decade reestablishing mine.
我认识你吗
Am I supposed to know you?
这就是重点 强尼
That's precisely the point... Johnny.
你不认识我
You aren't.
不 我的人生目标
No. My purpose,
是让我的儿子免受奚落嘲笑
shielding my son from ridicule,
在这个令人痛苦的世界里建造一个象牙塔
carving out a pocket in a world of anguish
让他感到爱和快乐
so that he could feel love and joy.
然而这个目标落空了
That purpose was undone
因为我的儿子
when...my own boy...
他背叛了我
betrayed me.
老爸
Dad?
你好 儿子
Hello, son.
对一个父亲来说 最大的成就莫过于
It is a father's greatest joy
让儿子继承自己的事业
to see his son follow in his footsteps.
你本该成为我的骄傲
You could have made me so proud.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我知道
As I intended.
但我活得好好的
Meanwhile, I took on the life I deserved.
受人尊敬 声名显赫
Recognition, praise, prestige...
代价是失去了你
But...at the cost of losing you...
因为她
Because of her.
-告诉我爱丽丝在哪 -为什么
- Tell me where alice is. - Why?
你好去杀了她吗
So you can kill her?
告诉我她在哪 强尼
Tell me where she is, Johnny,
这样我才能原谅你
So I can forgive you.
原谅我
Forgive me?
你要原谅我什么
For what?
反抗虐待我的人
For standing up to my abuser?
原谅你的懦弱
For being a weak, little boy
原谅你意识不到自己
too powerless to realize a broken girl
被一个精神扭曲的女孩
with a distorted imagination
玩弄于掌心之中
was taking advantage of you.
是你把她给我的
You gave her to me.
作为你的玩伴
As a playmate, and you
但她蛊惑你 让你相信她是家人
let her convince you that she was family.
她是我的家人
She was my family.
她接受了我
She accepted me...
全部的我
all of me--
包括我被烧伤的疤痕遍布的脸
The scars, the burns, the face.
你从小给我灌输的是
You raised me to believe was
我太丑陋了 不配让这个世界看见
too repulsive for the world to see.
你把我当作怪物
You looked at me, and you saw a monster.
但她把我当作通往外面世界的窗口
She saw the window to the world.
我永远都不会背叛她
I will never, ever betray her.
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where she is, son.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
让你别无选择
Making it so you no longer have a choice.
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我要拿到它
Let me have it!
玛丽
Mary!
我聪明漂亮的继妹
My brilliant, beautiful stepsister,
我求求你 作为家人
I beg you as family.
这管血是唯一能让我活下去的东西
That blood is the only thing that will keep me alive.
我知道
I know,
但你根本就不配活着
And I can't think of anyone who deserves it less.
乌鸦安保
Crows security.
我知道你们在追捕
I understand you're looking
仙境帮的头目
For the leader of the wonderland gang.
我知道那个贱♥人♥在哪
I believe I know where that little wench is hiding.
韦恩大厦
好消息 玛丽来电♥话♥说她拿到好东西了
Good news. Mary called, said she found something out.
她在路上了
She's on her way.
我喜欢她
I like her.
答应我你会保护她 好吗
Promise me you'll protect her, ok?
我们不聊这些好吗
We are not having those conversations, OK?
你会熬过去的
You're gonna make it through this.
你只要坚持下去
You just have to hold on.
那就分散我的注意力
Distract me then.
卢克是什么情况
What's Luke's deal?
为什么 幻觉肯定已经开始了
Why? OK. The hallucinations have definitely started.
那你呢
What about you?
你为什么还是单身
Why are you still single?
你确定你想在最后的45分钟里聊这些吗
You sure this is how you want to spend your last 45 minutes?
我和你
You and I...
我们从来没有双胞胎间的嫉妒情绪
we never did the twin jealousy thing.
我们总是互相照顾
We were always looking out for each other,
互相关心
checking in,
互相劝告
getting advice,
但是你有一样东西是我一直想要的
but there's one thing that you had that I always wanted.
情投意合的伴侣
A soul mate.
是吗 是我认识的人吗
Really? Anyone I know?
爱丽丝 我们知道你在里面
Alice, we know you're inside.
立即投降
Surrender immediately.
我们已经包围了整栋楼
We have the building surrounded.
行动
Let's go!
我在韦恩大厦的西面入口
I'm at the west entrance of Wayne Tower,
准备进入
positioned for entry.
韦恩集团
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
爱丽丝打给乌鸦 希望他们杀了你
Alice called the Crows, hoping they would kill you.
即使在临终之际 她依然如此冷血精明
Even on her deathbed, she's ruthlessly brilliant.
我们出现了一个严重的突破口
So we have a major breach.
他们在大堂 正往东西方楼梯上走
They're in the lobby, ascending the east and west stairs.
封锁电梯
Lock the elevators.
他们随时会达到这里
They're gonna be here any second.
凯特
Kate.
凯特
Kate.
-立刻去蝙蝠洞 -好
- Batcave now. - OK.
等一下 什么
Whoa, whoa, wait. What?
如果乌鸦找到你 他们会杀了你的
If the Crows find you, they will kill you.
我知道 我们要去哪
Yeah, I know. I got it. Where are we going?
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
我知道自己...
I see I'm...
在临终之际 我的过去来找我算账
being hunted on my deathbed by my past.
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
整个宇宙肯定很喜欢凯特
The universe must think fondly of Kate
给她想要的一切
to give her everything that she wants,
给了她在你身上失去的贝丝
The version of you that she lost.
你不了解我姐姐
You don't know my sister.
不 恕我不认同
No. I beg to differ.
我和你认识她的时间一样久
I've known her almost as long as you've known her.
因为你是个阴险的人
Because you're a snake,
偷偷进入我家
who slithered her way into my family.
他们接受了我
I was accepted.
你父亲和你姐姐接受了我
By your father, by your sister,
尽管我犯了很多错
and despite all of the mistakes that I made,
我对此有悔意
I showed remorse.
但是你毫无悔意 爱丽丝
You don't have any remorse, Alice.
你就是彻头彻尾的恶魔
You're evil through and through,
所以凯特绝对不会选你
and that's why Kate will never choose you.
接下来会是这样
Here's what's gonna happen.
玛丽会把针筒拿去给凯特
Mary's gonna take that syringe to Kate
告诉她只能拯我们其中一人
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表