剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
很高兴正式复职 长官
Glad to officially be back, sir.
不打官腔了 乌鸦要经历一次大换血
Formalities aside, this is the start of a major overhaul.
为了不被判死刑 罗布莱斯供出了所有参与
Robles gave up everyone who took part in Harris' frame job
嫁祸哈里斯的人
to avoid the death penalty.
我们要把这些人都换掉
We are draining the swamp.
我要整合一支新的突击队
I'm putting a new strike team in place,
你是队长之一
And you are co-heading it.
你信不过我当唯一的队长
I'm not capable of running it solo?
我刚和情报局通完电♥话♥
So I just got off the phone with my agency.
显然 我现在成为了
Apparently, I've been recruited
乌鸦突击队的队长
to run a crows strike team.
队长之一
Co-run technically.
你想从哪里开始
So where do you want to start?
保镖组还是谋杀组
Personal detail, homicide squad?
先去买♥♥点汉堡 好吃的那种
With burgers. Good ones,
不是那种你每天拿到宾馆来的垃圾
Not the garbage you've been bringing to the motel all week.
走吧 让我见识一下
Go on then. Twist my arm,
但你来付钱
But you're buying.
刷公务卡
Company card.
迎新的时候你就能拿到
You'll get yours at orientation.
蝙蝠归来 不负众望
炸♥弹♥小组刚走
Bomb squad just left.
他们要问些后续问题
They're gonna have some follow-up questions,
但因为你不在
But since you weren't here...
谢了
Thanks.
是我该谢你
I should be thanking you
昨晚帮我悬崖勒马
For talking me off the ledge last night.
搭档就应该这样
That's what partners are for.
你知道有关汤米·埃利奥特想要的
Hey. Do you know anything about this journal
那本日记的事吗
That Tommy Elliot wanted?
知道 我爸的日记
Yeah. Let's just say my dad's journals
可不是用来记录个人情感的
weren't poems about his feelings.
日记里包含了韦恩集团
This was an instruction manual to building
所有科技的核心机密
every piece of Wayne technology.
幸亏蝙蝠女侠回来了
Well, it's a good thing that Batwoman's back.
你为什么不早点告诉我卡特莱特的事
Why didn't you tell me about Cartwright?
说实话
Honestly...
有些时候我觉得 你认为我是那种
Sometimes I feel like you think I'm
完美无瑕的英雄
some infallible hero that makes
任何时候都会做出正确的选择
The right choice every single time.
我只是 我不想看见你发现自己错了的时候
I just--I didn't want to see the look on your face
脸上失望的表情
when you realized you were wrong.
我没错
I'm not wrong.
我打破了蝙蝠侠的准则
I broke Batman's code.
你以为只有你吗
You think you're the only one?
有没有想过为什么这五年小丑毫无音讯
Ever wonder why the joker hasn't reared his head in 5 years?
他不在阿卡姆 凯特
He's not in Arkham, Kate.
你和布鲁斯都在凝视深渊
Both you and bruce stared into the abyss.
深渊也在凝视着你
The question is how long are you
关键是你打算被它影响多久
gonna let it stare back at you?
好的 所以我猜你已经看过这个了
OK. So I assume that you've seen this
因为你可真上镜
because you look good.
蝙蝠女侠回归
玛丽 凯特可不是蝙蝠女侠
Uh, hi, Mary. Kate's not Batwoman.
她沉迷于房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥
That would be a major time suck
根本没空做什么蝙蝠女侠
from real estate development, her actual job.
没事 她知道了
It's fine. She knows.
她 她知道什
Sh--sh--she knows-- she knows what exact--
没错 别装了好吗
Yeah. We don't have to play this little game anymore.
装什么 凯特你什么意思
What game? So you now what, Kate?
十五分钟后你有个房♥子要看
You have a showing in 15 minutes.
你该准备走了
You should really get going.
你俩自己解决吧
I'll let you two work this one out.
好极了 还有
Yeah. Great. So you know what?
我要 你别忘了把投资方案发我邮箱
I'm gonna--you e-mail me that investment strategy,
我会再发给你
And I'll make sure to-- I'll forward you back
关于建筑早期设计的一些想法
some comments about the building's blueprints,
然后我们就可以开始核对数据
And we'll make sure to get on the numbers.
编 接着编
Now you're just saying words.
该你做治疗了 年轻的女士
Time for your therapy, young lady.
只用一把小刀和一根线
It is amazing what I can do
我就能做这么了不起的事
with a sharp edge and a little thread,
首席医生巴特勒
Chief physician Butler.
你觉得我们逃出去之后
What do you say we hit up
就在正门口卖♥♥冰激淋
the ice cream cart before we skip our way
怎么样
right out the front door?
我在想你说的
I was thinking about what you said
这个地方的优点
about the allure of this place,
隐蔽 安全
The protection, the anonymity,
这里的高墙能帮助外面的世界忘了我们
The way the walls help the outside world forget all about us.
我们明明可以在这里称王
Why be rats on the streets of Gotham
为什么要跑到外面去当过街老鼠
when we can be royalty in here?
你是王后
You will be queen,
而我是国王
and I will be king.
等到所有人都把我们忘了
And when everyone has forgotten us,
我们就再次闪亮登场
we'll remind them of who we are,
然后他们永远都不会忘记我们
And they will never, ever forget us again.
♪ 我们被说服 ♪
♪ We're persuaded ♪
♪ 当辞藻消退 ♪
♪ When the lines are blurred and faded ♪
♪ 前无古人 ♪
♪ No one ever starts that way ♪
♪ 恶霸就此达成 ♪
♪ This is how villains are made ♪
♪ 恶霸就此达成 ♪
♪ This is how villains are made ♪
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表