剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
他以前会护送小区的孩子们去车站
You know, he used to walk the neighborhood kids
保证他们都安全
to the bus to make sure they were safe?
十年后 他把一个主裁判的脖子打断
10 years later, he ripped a ref's spine out of his neck.
比赛把他变成了怪物
This game turned him into a monster.
那就帮我 别让他死的时候也是怪物
Then help me make sure he doesn't die one.
确保他得到需要的帮助
Make sure he gets the help he needs.
告诉我他在哪
Tell me where to find him.
阿波罗
Apollo!
你背叛了我
You betrayed me!
你快跑
This is the part where you run.
你把我丢进监狱
You abandoned me to a prison.
现在这就是你的监狱
Now this one will be yours.
哥谭歌♥利亚队
我在犯罪现场为大家直播报道
I'm reporting live here at the scene
逃犯提姆·"泰坦"·特斯洛
of yet another grisly attack
再次犯下可怕的罪行
by the fugitive Tim "The Titan" Teslow,
而这次 受害人是他自己的弟弟
And this time, the victim was his own brother,
哥谭歌♥利亚队的明星跑卫
star running back for the Gotham Goliaths
阿波罗·特斯洛
Apollo Teslow.
凯恩指挥官
Commander Kane.
凯恩指挥官 可以谈谈这次攻击吗
Commander Kane, any comments on this latest attack,
以及有报道说
and what about reports
就连蝙蝠女侠都没能阻止泰坦 您怎么看
that not even Batwoman was able to stop Titan?
就是因为蝙蝠女侠 泰坦这样的疯子
Batwoman is the reason lunatics like Titan
才会在街上作恶
are on the street in the first place.
受害者一人死亡
We got one man dead
还有一个哥谭市最有潜力的运动员
and one of Gotham's most promising athletes
在他的鼎盛时期被废掉了
cut down in his prime.
所以你认为蝙蝠女侠
So you don't see Batwoman's efforts
阻止泰坦的努力并没有帮助
to stop Titan as helpful?
我对蝙蝠女侠的态度跟所有的义警一样
I see batwoman like I see every vigilante--
她对这个城市的好市民们是一个威胁
A threat to the good people of this city.
乌鸦和哥谭警局会将她绳之以法
The crows and the GCPD will bring her to justice,
而且我们不会对
and we will not discriminate
蝙蝠女侠和帮助她 教唆她的人
between the bat and those who aid her,
甚至打开蝙蝠灯的人有任何区别对待
abet her, or so much as turn on a damn bat-light!
这是乌鸦的凯恩指挥官
That was Crows Commander Kane
对蝙蝠女侠和她的追随者的激烈言辞
with some pointed words for Batwoman and her followers.
我印象中自从指挥官洛布和蝙蝠侠之后
I don't remember tensions like these
没有过这么紧张的关系
since commissioner Loeb and Batman,
这让我们不禁想问到底谁才能保证哥谭的安全
which begs the question who if anyone can keep Gotham city safe?
我要重新接一下你的肩膀
I'm gonna have to reset your shoulder.
温馨提示 会非常疼
Fair warning, this is gonna hurt a lot.
不予评价
No comment.
朱莉娅打的电♥话♥
That was Julia.
她看到了你♥爸♥的采访
She saw your dad on the news
觉得你这次还是别参与了
and thinks you should sit this one out.
你可能没有选择的余地
You might not have a choice.
我需要X光才能确定
I'll need an X-ray to make sure,
但是我猜你断了几跟肋骨
but I'm guessing you have a couple of cracked ribs.
如果只是几根 我就很幸运了
I'll be lucky if it's just a couple.
我从来没对战过
I've never been up against someone
像他那么强的人 玛丽
This strong before, Mary.
仿佛我根本不是他的对手
It was like I was nothing to him.
那就更应该避免跟他再交锋了
All the more reason to avoid a rematch
至少休息几周养养伤
at least for a few weeks until you've had time to heal.
我没有几周的时间
I don't have a few weeks.
泰坦正在杀人如麻
Titan's on some killing spree,
而且我们不知道谁是他的下一个目标
and we have no way of knowing who he's gonna strike at next.
其实 我们或许知道
Actually, maybe we do.
你不会相信这个的
You're not gonna believe this.
他在地铁上斩首的人
That commuter he beheaded on the subway
并不是什么随机杀人
wasn't just some random guy.
他和泰坦有关系
He had a connection to Titan.
他曾经是他大学神经诊所的的管理人员
He used to be an administrator at his university's neuro clinic
直到他被开除 因为
until he was fired for...
伪造学♥生♥运♥动♥员的脑部扫描
falsifying student athletes' brain scans.
阿波罗说那场比赛让他哥哥变成了一个怪物
Apollo said the game turned his brother into a monster.
或者那场比赛幕后的人
Or the people behind the game.
氪石在哪里
Where's the rock?
有可能藏在九万平♥米♥的
Hidden among 45 stories of anywhere
45层楼的任何地方
and a million square feet of possibility.
我们亲爱的小氪石没准
Our beloved little rock may as well be
就是大海捞针
a grain of sand upon a beach.
那么
So...
就这样了 没可能了
That's it then. It's not happening.
全结束了 我们可以离开这里了
It's over. We can leave now.
或者我们可以直接进门管他们要
Or we can walk right through the door and ask for it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
所有人都知道眉毛没法自己长出来
Everyone knows eyebrows don't grow themselves.
你在给他做一张脸
You're making him a face.
你向我保证过要杀了他
You promised me we were gonna kill him.
我们会杀了他的 但是今天
We will, but today,
他是我计划里不可或缺的一部分
he's an integral part of my plan.
那明天呢 又有什么借口
And tomorrow? What then?
后天呢 还有什么借口
And the next day? What then?
什么时候是个头
When does this end?
你为什么逼我
Why are you pressuring me?
因为我们被人追杀 爱丽丝
Because we're being hunted, Alice.
你对你家庭极端的着魔
Is this rabid obsession with your family
真的值得我们两个去送死吗
Really worth it if we both end up dead?
我想是的
I suppose it is.
对于我来说不值得
Well, not for me, it's not.
结束了 爱丽丝 我要走了
It's over, Alice. I'm leaving.
那你想好去哪了吗
And where do you imagine going?
我们一直想去的地方
Where we've always planned to go.
那个有着鲜艳花海的美丽花♥园♥
To the beautiful garden among the bright flower beds
还有帅气的喷泉
and the cool fountains.
你自己一个人去世界里闯荡
You out in the world alone?
你自己要怎么活下去
How would you even survive?
就像我在阿卡姆的那五年一样
The same way I survived in Arkham
你并没有来看过我
for 5 years without you visiting me once,
我的生日你没来
Not on my birthday
节日也没来
or a holiday
还是因为你觉得
or even just because,
我没了你就真活不下去
you really think I can't survive without you?
爱丽丝 我们两个之间
Alice, between the two of us,
我可不担心我自己
I'm not the one I'm worried about.
你不能丢下我
You can't leave me all alone.
那就别逼我
Then don't make me.
忘掉这一切
Forget all this.
跟我走
Come with me.
我绝对不会让你离开我 我的小老鼠
I would never let you leave me, my little mouse...
但我们一定要用合适的方式离开哥谭
But we must leave Gotham the right way--
办一场派对
with a party.
每个季度 泰坦都要强制接受脑部扫描
Every season, titan underwent a mandatory brain scan
来评估他的参与资格
to assess his eligibility to play,
哥谭大学表示
And gotham u claimed this
这是他最近的脑部扫描结果
was his most recent brain scan.
完全健康
Totally healthy,
但是仔细调查了神经科的记录之后
But after digging deep into the neuro clinic records
多亏了玛丽医学院的关系
thanks to Mary's Med school connections...
严格说 如果你不是真正的医生这就不算违规
Technically, it's not a hipaa violation if you're not a real doctor.
结果发现
Turns out this...
这才是他真正的脑部扫描结果
Was his actual brain scan.
天啊 有多年的头部损伤
Oh, god. All those years of head trauma.
背侧后岛叶基本上已经萎缩没了
Dorsal posterior insular is basically shriveled to nothing.
那听起来也太惨了
That sounds really bad.
那是大脑里管理疼痛的区域
It's the part of the brain that governs pain.
怪不得他感受不到蝙蝠镖
No wonder he didn't feel that batarang.
他们掩盖事实 然后你一个
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表