剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我每年生日都给我送花的男人
who always sent me flowers on my birthday.
你还是实话跟我说吧
Why don't you give me the real story?
妈 这就是实话
Mom, that is the real story.
雅各布·凯恩打电♥话♥来
Well, Jacob Kane called.
他跟我说你停职了
He told me about your suspension.
怪不得你会来
So that's why you're in town.
你才不是母性泛滥来跟我说"我想你了"
This isn't some motherly "I missed you" visit.
更像是来说"麻烦别最后流落街头"
More of a "Please don't end up under a bridge" visit.
你要怎么付房♥租
How are you gonna pay the rent?
找一个符合我价值的地方工作
By working at a place that aligns with my values.
我没法再苟同
I don't see eye to eye with
乌鸦做事的方式了
the Crows' way of doing things anymore.
别告诉我你希望他们
Oh, please don't tell me you wish
处事更像哥谭警局
they were more like the GCPD.
不 是更像蝙蝠女侠
No, more like Batwoman.
她是代表全哥谭的人
She is someone who represents all of Gotham--
勿论穷♥人♥ 富人 还是中产
the poor, the rich, and in between--
她好几次救了我的命
And she's saved my life on several occasions.
她就是个在逃的罪犯
She is a damn criminal who gets away with it.
你从来没觉得蝙蝠侠不好
You never had a problem with Batman.
你觉得他挺好的
You thought he was cute.
蝙蝠侠不一样
Batman was different.
为什么 妈 怎么不一样了
How, mom? How was batman different?
他代表了我相信的价值观
He represented values I actually believed in.
你是说他不是同性恋
You mean, he's not gay.
我时间不太多
I don't have a lot of time,
所以我们最好长话短说
so we should probably make this quick.
你还好吗
You ok?
我妈 她
My mom, she--
我都28岁了
I'm 28 years old.
我有两个学位 还买♥♥了河景公♥寓♥
I have two degrees and own a condo on a river,
而我每分每秒
And I spend every waking moment
都在思量她是否以我为荣
wondering if she's proud of me.
如果她发现了这事
And if she were to find out about this--
好在我们得暗中见面 她不会发现的
Upside of having to hide it--she won't.
所以怎么了
So what's up?
我做了些调查
I did some digging,
我觉得哥谭连环毁容狂的目标都是
and I think the Gotham serial slasher is targeting patients
整形医生伊森·坎贝尔的患者
from a plastic surgeon by the name of Ethan Campbell.
我认识他
I know him.
他的宣誓书让我的上司洗清了谋杀指控
His affidavit cleared my boss of murder charges.
我来就是为了这个
That's why I'm here.
我需要你去问他都知道什么
I need you to find out what he knows.
我没有权利 乌鸦给我停职了
I have no authority. The Crows suspended me.
但是坎贝尔知道吗
Does Campbell know that?
毁容狂的上一个受害者
The last victim of the slasher
也是你之前的患者 米娅·科特斯
was also a patient of yours--Mia Cortez.
我们担心下一个受害者
We're worried the next victim
可能就在那些病例档案里
could be a name in one of those files.
金伯莉·赖特跟她一千万的粉丝们分享了
Kimberly Wright told every one of her 10 million followers
她整鼻的经历 所以如果是出于妒嫉
about her nose job, so if it's a case of jealousy,
那你有不少名字要筛选
you have a lot of names to sift through.
其中一个推测是她在针对
One theory is she's targeting
东施手术
copycat surgeries.
你有没有
Have you ever--
在患者的脸上割出过一个笑脸
Cut a smile into a patient's face?
没有过 摩尔探员 我绝对没干过
No, Agent Moore. I certainly have not.
那么她有可能不是在针对模仿者
Then maybe she's not targeting copycats.
没准她在制♥造♥模仿者
Maybe she's making copycats.
通过给她的受害者
By inflicting her victims
制♥造♥与她一样的疤痕
with the same scars she has?
你是否治疗过
Have you ever treated a woman
有着这钟疤痕的女人
with this type of scarring?
事实上 有过 八年前
Actually, yes, 8 years ago.
我接诊了一个十几岁的女孩
A teenage girl was brought to me
有一长串的精神病史
with a psychiatric rap sheet as long as my arm,
那是我见过的最严重的自残疤痕
had the worst self-inflicted scars I've ever seen.
她割了自己的脸
She cut her own face?
是的
Yes. She did.
杜拉·丹特 你找到她什么信息了吗
Duela Dent. What can you find on her?
伊芙琳的女儿 父亲未知
Daughter of Evelyn, father unknown.
他的叔叔哈维是个受人爱戴的地方检察官
Her uncle Harvey is a beloved A.D.A.
等一下 我找到东西了
Wait. Here's something.
她刚刚从精神病院出院
She was just released from a mental health facility.
你怎么得到她的名字的
How did you get her name?
我有自己的线报
Bat sources, ok?
那个消息来源不会是高高的 黑肤色的
Would those bat sources be of the tall, dark,
能成为女朋友的那个人给你的吧
and girlfriend- material variety?
我当你什么也没说
I'm choosing to ignore that.
我找到了一些线索
I found something.
活出最好的自己
接受挑战
这是她的袭击名单
It's her hit list.
团队精神
搜索名字迈蒂斯·丁克
Run the name Myrtis Dinker.
迈蒂斯·丁克
Myrtis Dinker?
迈蒂斯·丁克
无记录
什么都没有 没有迈蒂斯·丁克这个人
Nope. Nothing, no Myrtis Dinker.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
按一下你右手手套的红色按钮
Press the red button on your right gauntlet.
抱歉 你左手的手套
Sorry. Your left gauntlet.
已捕捉图像
迈蒂斯·丁克
这就是你升级的东西
That was your upgrade?
眼罩摄像头 你觉得怎么样
Cowl cam. What do you think?
你要是没经过我的同意用这个
Use this without my permission,
你看看我蝙蝠镖往哪飞
and I will find a new place to put my batarang.
好 我知道了 正在分♥析♥图像
Yeah. Copy that. Running the image now.
结果呢
And?
无匹配
还有很多地方需要改进
I'm still working out the bugs. Just--
你没事的 没事的
You're ok. It's ok.
没事的 我这就找人帮你
It's ok. I'm gonna get you help. Just--
再走近一步 我就把我妈的喉咙割开
Come any closer, and I turn my mom into a pez dispenser.
杜拉 你没必要这么做
Duela, you do not need to do this.
然而她也没必要强迫我
And she didn't have to force me
去伪装成另一个人 一个我讨厌的人
to be someone I'm not, someone I hate,
一个我根本无法直视的人
someone I can't even look at,
所以我要走了 你需要一个拖把
so I'm gonna go, and you're gonna need a mop.
不 不
No! No.
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me. Stay with me.
会没事的 你不会有事的
It's gonna be ok. You're gonna be ok.
我花了好长时间消尽脑汁琢磨各种办法
I have spent hours upon hours cooking up all the ways
折磨这个恶毒的人
that I could torture that vile man.
然而现在他就在这 就在我眼皮底下 我
Now that he's right here, right under my nose, I--
你卡壳了
You're blocked.
正是 马龙医生
Exactly, Dr. Malone.
我卡壳了
I am blocked.
别把自己逼得太紧
Oh, don't be so hard on yourself.
这是正常的反应
I mean, it's a normal reaction.
面对囚禁自己的人的时候
Victims held in physical and emotional captivity
受害者们往往都会
oftentimes revert back to the age
回到他们身心被囚的时代
they were held when facing their captor.
你在说什么 我没有解脱吗
So what are you saying, I don't find closure?
不 当然不是
No, of course not,
但是你明显有未解决的恐惧
But you clearly have unresolved fear.
我的恐惧就是 我会立刻杀了他
My fear is that I will kill him instantly,
忘记在他缓慢而痛苦的死亡过程中享受
forgetting to relish in his slow and painful demise.
这些只是你的防御性话术
Those are just your defenses talking.
我没有防御
I don't have defenses.
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind,
在我的专业角度看来
in my professional opinion,
我看到你摆出一副强硬凶悍的外表
I see you putting up a hard, blustery exterior,
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表