剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Bullies paid for by richer bullies
目的是为了把我们赶尽杀绝
all with the goal of sweeping us into the shadows
被人遗忘
to be forgotten.
雅各布·凯恩保护这个城市
Jacob Kane is not man enough
还不够骁勇
to protect this city,
因为他是个半途而废的人
Because he's a quitter,
只要遇到点困难 他就放弃
and when things get difficult, he gives up.
我认为是时候让哥谭看到
I think it's time for Gotham to watch
乌鸦指挥官无地自容了
Commander Crow squirm.
告诉我你找到我最爱的刀了
Tell me you found my favorite knife.
没找到
No luck.
我到底用它干什么了
What the hell did I do with it?
一边揭晓我的邪恶计划
It is so much more fun unveiling my evil plan
一边转着它打拍子有趣多了
when I can flip it about for cadence.
凯特·凯恩在这个邪恶计划里扮演什么角色呢
And how does Kate Kane fit into that evil plan?
你嫉妒的样子
Now you are so cute
真是性感
when you're jealous.
我想确保我们的重点没变
I want to make sure we stay on point--
把这座城市对乌鸦的信任连根拔除
Uproot the city's confidence in the Crows,
让混乱主宰一切
let chaos reign.
他说这话的时候好无聊
It's so boring when he says it.
你把这弄成私人恩怨了 爱丽丝
You're making this personal, Alice.
这就是私人恩怨
It is personal!
我父亲放弃了我
My father gave up on me,
我要让他尝尝
and I want to make him suffer
我受过的苦
the way that I did
我要剥夺
by stripping away everything
他在乎的一切
that he cares about
直到他孤独终老
until he's all alone.
我那该死的刀哪去了
Where is my damn knife?!
妈妈 贝丝
Mom, Beth!
贝丝
Beth!
宝贝 没事吧
Hey, kiddo. You're ok.
我在呢
I'm right here.
还是那个梦吗
Same one?
你可以上♥床♥去睡的
You, uh--you know, you have a bed.
我要待在这 万一她打电♥话♥来
I need to stay out here in case she calls.
爸爸
Dad?
你能保证我们永远不会停下找她的脚步吗
Do you promise we'll never stop looking for her?
我保证
I promise.
收到了你的信息 是的 严格说来
Got your text. Uh, yes, technically,
韦恩有热循环仪和PCR混合器
Wayne is in possession of a thermal cycler and PCR mixers.
-PCR -聚合酶链反应
- PCR? - Polymerase chain reaction.
是用来分离和放大DNA的
It's used to separate and amplify DNA,
然后需要根据另一个样本进行分♥析♥匹配
Which then needs to be analyzed against another sample for a match.
如果我能给你提供另一个样本呢
So if I could provide you with another sample?
对不起 我只是负责把门锁好把灯开着
Sorry. I just keep the doors locked and the lights on.
为了不在这里的布鲁斯·韦恩
For Bruce Wayne, who isn't here.
现在不在 不代表以后不在
Currently but not ultimately,
所以我们要谈谈他的战服
which is why we need to talk about his suit.
你看新闻了吗
Are you watching the news?
整个城市都在呼唤一个不在这里的英雄
The city is clamoring for a hero that isn't here,
我知道你不想成为这座城市的下一个寄托
And I know you don't want to be the city's next great hope,
但是为时已晚 因为大家认为你就是他
But it's too late because they think you're him.
我需要那件战服阻止爱丽丝
I need that suit to stop Alice.
我堂哥很多年前就意识到了
My cousin figured it out years ago.
要比你的敌人更有震慑力
Be more terrifying than your enemy.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
一个蝙蝠武器
A...bat...weapon.
激光切割机 这个玩意什么都能切得透
Laser saw. This thing will cut through anything.
酷
Cool.
这个呢
What about this?
-防毒面具 -循环呼吸器
- Gas mask? - Rebreather.
不用氧气瓶就能在水下呼吸
To breathe underwater without a tank.
你看 这些都不是玩具
See, these aren't toys.
这些都是独一无二的危险工具
These are one-of-a-kind, dangerous tools
连我都不知道怎么用
which even I don't know how to use.
这里一半的东西我都不知道该怎么用
I don't how to use half the stuff in here
因为不是给我准备的
because it's not meant for me.
是给蝙蝠侠的
It's meant for Batman.
-你知道你的语气像谁吗 -你会告诉我的
- You know who you sound like? - I'm sure you'll tell me.
卢修斯·福克斯
Lucius Fox.
相信我 我和我父亲比差远了
Trust me. I am a far cry from my father.
我知道 他确实能帮上很多
Oh, I know. He was actually useful.
有意思
That's funny.
于罗宾逊公园挽救数十人性命
"定义目标 定义目的
"Define the goal, define the objective,
定义胜利的期限"
Define the terms of victory."
你把给办公室弄的
Your dad made those for the office.
能想想出他教你打儿童棒球的样子
Now imagine him teaching you how to play tee-ball.
是你吗
Is this you?
什么 照片里的家伙吗
What? This--this dude in the picture?
照片里穿成蝙蝠侠的人
The person in this picture dressed as Batman
那天晚上救了我
who saved my life the other night.
-是你吗 -了解我的人都知道我恨蝙蝠侠
- Was that you? - Anyone who knows me knows I hate Batman.
你♥爸♥也了解你
So does your dad,
所以穿上这件外衣绝对是鲁莽之举
which would make putting on this suit an incredibly reckless move.
不是我 况且
Wasn't me. Besides,
如果我要用戏剧化的方式救你
If I were gonna save you in a dramatic fashion,
我绝对会穿成神奇女侠
I would totally dress as wonder woman.
我们能私下谈谈吗
Can we go somewhere private?
我需要你对它做个DNA检测
I need you to run that for DNA.
爱丽丝想要杀了我
Alice tried to kill me.
她把我放在20楼的木板上 任由它往下掉
She put me on a plank 20 stories in the air and watched it drop.
她疯了
She's sick.
她是个魔鬼 凯特
She's a monster, Kate.
她不是你的孪生姐妹
She's not your twin.
如果我能从刀上得到她的DNA
If I can get her DNA off the knife,
我就能跟我自己的比对
I can compare it with my own.
我知道你为什么希望贝丝还活着
Look. I know why you want Beth to be alive,
但你这不是寄希望于空中楼阁吗
But aren't you getting your hopes up over nothing?
也许 但是你了解我和我的愿望
Maybe...but you know me and hope.
你把会杀了我的 我帮不了你
Your dad would kill me. I can't.
如果我直到你要结婚了
You know, if--if I'd known you were getting married,
我会早点回来的
I would have come back sooner.
我以为你不喜欢参加婚礼
I didn't think weddings were your thing.
不是参加你的婚礼 而是阻止
Not to go. To stop it.
谢谢
Thanks.
客气
Yeah.
你手上有爱丽丝的东西
You've got something of Alice's.
拿到了 拿到了 快走 走
Got it, got it! Go, go, go!
抱歉让你趟了浑水
I'm sorry I dragged you into this.
你真的抱歉吗
Are you, though?
并不是
Not really.
我担心的就是这个
This is exactly what I was worried about.
你正中爱丽丝的下怀
You put yourself directly in Alice's crosshairs,
你还把她引到了我们门口
And you brought her right to our doorstep.
她是怎么知道她的刀在我手上的
How the hell did she even know I had her knife?
你知道自己说的是什么吗
Are you hearing yourself?
拜托你劝劝她
Talk some sense into her, please.
恕我直言 长官 我认为如果能抓到她
All due respect, sir, I don't see any harm
给爱丽丝做个DNA检测也没有什么坏处
in running a DNA test on Alice if we can catch her.
我女儿死了 我有实验室报告能证明
My daughter died. I have the lab results that prove it.
爱丽丝 那个家伙 就是个警♥察♥杀手
Alice--that thing-- is a cop killer,
她开进罗宾逊公园的炸♥药♥车
who drove enough C4 into Robinson Park
够把整个街区夷为平地的
to level a square block.
我没说爱丽丝是好人
I am not saying Alice is a good person.
我是在说 已经过去15年了
All I'm saying it has been 15 years.
我们不知道在她身上都发生了什么
We don't know what happened to her.
如果她的内心深处
What if somewhere deep down inside of her,
真的是贝丝呢
she is actually Beth?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表