剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
多年前一手拆散这个家的怪物
So the monster who ripped this family apart all those years ago
却让我们重新团聚
has brought us all back together.
真是讽刺 你就是个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
Irony, you are one sick bitch!
而你 我亲爱的姐姐是我的英雄
And you, my darling sister, are my hero
终于干掉卡特莱特了
for finally putting Cartwright to rest.
别说了 不然我就把你再铐起来
Knock it off, or your hands go back in the cuffs.
休息一下吧 老爸
Take a load off, daddy.
永别了 毛毛虫先生
Farwell, Mr. Caterpillar.
替我向红心王后问好吧
Give my regards to the Queen of Hearts.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
不好
I'm not sure I am.
凯特 别把内疚浪费在那个人身上
Kate, do not waste your guilt on that man.
他一点也不值得
He does not deserve it.
那我们就假装没发生过吗
So we just pretend it never happened?
试过了 没用的
Tried it. Doesn't work.
老实说吧
Let's be honest.
多年来 日子一天天过去
Your brief sojourn into my hellscape
你到访我的监牢只有那么一瞬间
is but a flicker of my every waking day for so many years.
现在我的老鼠在这世上孤身一人
Now my Mouse is out in the world alone,
对抗着他最大的恐惧
battling his greatest fears.
我要找到他
I need to find him.
我们一起去找他
We find him together.
我想我们对于找到老鼠后
I think we have very different ideas
会发生的事有不同的看法
about what happens to Mouse after we find him, so...
爱丽丝 站住 我不可以让你...
Alice, stop. I cannot let you--
但是你可以
But you can.
发现自己的两个女儿都是杀人凶手之后
It is amazing how distracted you get
注意力涣散得还真是令人惊讶
when you find out that both your daughters are killers.
友好地提醒你们一句
A friendly reminder.
地上那具尸体上全是你们俩的DNA
Your DNA and... your DNA is all over that body in the ground,
所以让我再次悄悄潜回黑暗中
so it's probably best that you let me
也许是明智之举
slink back into the shadows,
这样就没人会听到这些事
where nobody has to hear about this.
家人团聚结束
Family reunion's over.
蝙蝠女侠
第一季 第十六集
《隔窗对视》
别让我再看到你 明白吗
I never see you again, understood?
承认吧 小蝙蝠 我这种人给了你目标
Admit it, Batty. Guys like me give you purpose.
下不为例
Never again.
明白吗
Do you understand?
滚
Go!
不
No.
我爸想让我放下卡特莱特的事
My dad wants me to put Cartwright behind me,
但是没这么容易
but it's not that easy.
我陷入了黑暗深处 布鲁斯
I went to a dark place, Bruce,
替贝丝 爱丽丝 替我妈报仇
to avenge Beth, Alice, my mom,
但在拯救我妹妹的过程中 我越来越像她
but in saving my sister, I became more like her,
为了除掉一个杀人凶手
and in taking out a killer,
我自己却变成了杀人凶手
I became one myself.
我现在算是什么
What does that make me now?
-昨晚有好收获吗 -什么收获
- Any luck last night? - With?
卡特莱特的下落
Finding Cartwright.
因为我查不到他或是他的同伙
Because I've got nothing on him or any of his aliases,
一想到杀死贝丝的凶手仍然逍遥法外...
and the thought of Beth's killer still being out there--
告诉我你有线索
Just tell me you found something.
-我这边也没有发现 -好极了
- Nothing on this end either. - Great.
-坏消息吗 -是我妈
- Bad news? - It's my mom.
雷吉·哈里斯定罪再上述听证会提前了
Reggie Harris' post-conviction relief hearing was moved up.
雷吉·哈里斯
Reggie Harris.
杀死你♥爸♥的人吗
The guy that killed your dad?
听证会提前到什么时候
When did it get moved up to?
今天
Today.
-我和你一起去 -不 不需要
- I'll come with you. - No. No need for that.
在冷饮店发现哈里斯拿着凶器
Harris was found at Sip & Dash with the murder weapon
全身都是我爸的血
and my dad's blood all over him,
所以有什么好重审的
so what's there to review?
-卢克 -凯特 真的 我没事
- Luke. - Kate, seriously, I'm fine.
如果你想帮忙 那就找到卡特莱特吧
If you want to be helpful, find Cartwright, OK?
老鼠 你回家了吗
Mouse, have you returned home?
有人吗
Hello?
邪恶的心腹们 有人在吗
Evil henchmen? Is anybody there?
"多么奇怪的计划"
"What a curious plan."
是谁干的
Who did this?
你以为我会忘记吗
你科尔雅拿岛的朋友
卢修斯·福克斯在冷饮店被杀当晚
I got 4 cameras' worth of footage missing
有四组摄像头的监控录像不见了
from the Sip & Dash on the night Lucius Fox was murdered
而冷饮店老板艾莉雅·纳扎里
and a $50,000 cleanup fee sent from the Crows
收到乌鸦送去的五万美元清理费
to Alia Nazari, the Sip & Dash owner.
你认为乌鸦付钱给扎里删掉那些录像的
You think the Crows paid Nazari to lose the tapes.
是谁
Who?
这正是我要你调查的事
That's what I need you to figure out.
我信不过其他人
I don't trust anyone else to look into it.
一定会查个水落石出的 长官
Must be scraping the bottom of the barrel, sir.
你因为我说谎让我停职了
You suspended me for lying.
我依然坚持我对蝙蝠女侠的看法
I still haven't changed my opinion on Batwoman.
我想我们俩都认同
I think we can both agree
这件事比两种不同的观点更重要
that this is bigger than two different opinions.
应该有福克斯被杀的监控录像才对
There should have been footage of Fox's murder.
是却没有
There wasn't.
我看看是否能见见纳扎里
Let me see if I can meet with Nazari
听听她的说法
and get her side of the story.
这件事不能向第三者透露
This has to stay between us.
就当我复工了
Consider me back on payroll.
凯特
你醒着吗
这么晚了 你没事吧
凯特
正在呼叫
索菲·摩尔来电
昨晚我收到你的短♥信♥
I got your text last night...
很晚 晚到过了发短♥信♥的时间
Late, like up when you shouldn't be late.
我只是打来看看你好不好
I'm just checking in to make sure you're good.
你母亲是个美人
Your mother was a beautiful woman.
这样暴殄天物 真是太可惜了
It would have been a pity for her to go to waste.
你把我的一切都偷走了
You stole everything from me!
凯特
Kate!
你漏了一块
You missed a spot.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我是来请你帮忙找人的
I've come to ask for your assistance in locating someone.
我来猜猜 你要我帮忙找到那个
Let me guess. You need help finding the guy
陷害老爸入狱 杀死凯瑟琳的人
who put dad in jail and killed Catherine.
两件事我都完成了
Both done at my request.
他不是也想杀你吗
Didn't he also try to kill you?
然而我还是原谅了他
And yet I still forgive him,
选择看到他最好的一面
choosing to see the best in him.
你试过吗
Ever try that?
一直在试 完全没用
All the time. Never works out.
当我被迫吸进恐惧毒气时
When I was dosed with fear toxin,
我重温了我所有的恐惧
I relived all my worst fears.
如果老爸没救我
If daddy hadn't saved me,
很难说为了结束那些恐惧
there's no telling what I would have done to myself
我会对自己或其他人做些什么
or anyone else to make the horror end.
乌鸦会找到他的
The Crows will find him.
乌鸦会毫不犹豫地朝他的脑袋开枪
The Crows won't hesitate to put a bullet in his head.
我可不想你再杀人
Don't want another death on your hands.
我希望你离开 爱丽丝
I want you to leave, Alice.
我正是这样打算的
That is precisely the plan.
只要我找到老鼠
Once I find Mouse,
我就会永远逃离这个悲惨的城市
I will flee this wretched city for good.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
我的小猫小兔都死了
My cats and rabbits are dead.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
只能说
Let's just say subtlety is...
我过去错怪的那个人 并不精明
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表